Forbidden

By crazydirectioner226

Ashlyn wasn't in the best relationship. She thought things were going to stay that way forever. Everyone else... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 33

23 0 0
By crazydirectioner226

Ashlyn's POV

Neither of us really said anything. Honestly I'm enjoying being in his arms right now. I'm so tired though. I really need a nap before we do anything else. I have a feeling he has something else planned. I mean I wouldn't doubt it. He's usually up to something. It's never anything bad though. As I had my face hid in the crock of his neck I smiled a little bit. I want to do to him exactly what he did to me. I feel like he needs a mark too. I softly started to kiss over his neck before I got to his sweet spot. I started lightly nibbling on his skin. It didn't take very long for a small moan to escape from him. I smiled a little bit before leaving soft kisses over it. I finally pulled away so I was looking at him. He smiled a little bit, "You left a love bite."

I moved some of his hair, "You left one on me too, babe."

He softly pecked my lips, "True."

He moved some of my hair, "That was amazing though."

"True even though I'm sure I heard some people outside."

"So did I. I really don't care though. I got to be with you and that's all I care about."

I can't help but smile, leaning back into him. I'm so happy he's the guy I fell in love with. He treats me so much better than I deserve. I'm happy I get to see this side of him. It makes me want to be selfish and be the only person to. Hopefully I can be. I do want him to go back to seeing his family. I want him to be nice to them like he is to me. I know things were rough before he left home. I'm not going to push him into anything though. It's his choice on wither he talks to them or not. I felt his arms tighten around me, kissing the top of my head. A part of me wishes I can just sit here with him all day. I felt him start running his finer tips up and down my back. I can't help but smile a little bit. This is so relaxing. I've never been able to be completely relaxed like this with a guy before. Honestly I might just go to sleep out here. I mean I am really tired from the sex we just had. I was the one doing all the work. Not that I really mind though. I felt my eyes to get heavy. If does keep doing this I'm just going to fall asleep.

I woke up to him, leaving soft kisses all over my face. I groaned, keeping my eyes closed. He chuckled, "C'mon, love. You can sleep inside. I just don't want to be in here anymore."

I opened my eyes, moving off of him. He got out wrapped a towel around his hips before he grabbed the other towel. He wrapped it around me as he helped me out. He softly pecked my lips before picking me up bridal style. I smiled a little bit leaning into him. He's so sweet to me. I'm so happy he's mine. I really don't want anyone else but him. He walked into our bedroom here, laying down on the bed with me. He wrapped his arms back around me. I smiled a little bit, cuddling closer to him. I would rather be laying here with him like this than anywhere else.

I'm not sure how long I was asleep for. The sun was will coming into our room a little bit. I hardly ever nap during the day. That's a little weird for me. I guess I was just tired. I felt his arms still wrapped around me. They weren't as tight as they were before. I looked up and noticed that he was sleeping. He looks cute. Especially with his curls all over the pillow. I really don't want to wake him up. I should just let him sleep. I really want to take a shower with him though. I reached over, grabbing the remote. I made sure I didn't wake him up. I turned on the TV, making sure the volume would disturb him. I smiled a little bit to myself. I would take this over a party any day. I know that's what most people our age are doing. I would rather be here with him. I know I never exactly got to have a party stage because of Adam. I really don't want that though. Especially not now. Things in my life are better than ever. Every thing is making sense. I don't want to ruin that.

After a little bit I noticed our room start to get a little darker. I'm sure he probably needs to get up. He'll be up all night if I don't. Maybe I can just order a pizza first. I slowly moved out of his arms so I wouldn't wake him up. I really don't want to wake him yet. I have something else in mind for that. I quietly moved out of the room, grabbing my phone. I noticed a lot of missed calls from my parents. I'm not dealing with his right now. Maybe when we get back. I'm going to enjoy tonight with Harry. I found the number for the closest pizza place in the book they left here. I ordered it and they said it would be here between 20-30 minutes. I set my phone back down when it started vibrating again. I'm sure it's my mom again. I rolled my eyes, leaving it there. I walked back into our bedroom here. He was still sleeping, peacefully. I smiled a little bit, moving over to him. I slowly moved over so that I was straddling him. I lent down softly pressing my lips against his, moving my hips against his. I know this is going to drive him crazy. For some reason I love doing this to him. I felt him smirk a little bit before his lips started to move in sync with mine. I felt him place his hands on my hips, stopping me from moving them against his anymore. He pulled away from the kiss, "You're such a little tease."

I laughed a little bit, "I'm your tease though."

He moved his hands to my bum, "I would hope so."

I smiled, softly pecking his lips, "I ordered us a pizza."

"I could have done that for us, love."

"It's fine. You get to answer the door because I really don't feel like putting on clothes."

He moved some of my hair, "I'm defiantly going to enjoy that. No one else needs to see it though."

I grabbed his hand, "It's all for you, babe."

He started to smile with his dimples showing. I love seeing him smile like that. I'll never get tired of seeing it. Especially when I'm the reason behind it. I can't help but smile seeing it. He mumbled, "I love seeing your smile, love."

I softly pecked his lips, "I love seeing your's too."

I laid my head on his chest. I love being able to be with like this. I have a feeling I'll never get tired of this. I felt him move his hand, wrapped his arms back around me. He kissed the top of my head, "You've been quite needy since we've been here."

I laughed a little bit, looking up at him, "That's because I love you."

He smiled, "I love you. Honestly I like it when you're like this."

I softly pecked his lips, "Good because I might just keep being needy."

"I'm perfectly fine with that. You deserve my attention, love."

I smiled, laying my head back on his chest. I know we don't have much longer of being like this. I'm sure the pizza will be here soon. He won't let me answer the door. I don't mind though. I felt him start messing with my hair. I can't help but smile a little bit. I love it when people do this. It rarely happens though. Hopefully he does this more often. It's relaxing like what he was doing earlier in the hot tub.

We weren't like that for very long when there was a knock on the door. I groaned a little bit as he kissed the top of my head. I moved off of him, onto the bed. He looked a little annoyed as he moved off the bed. I'm sure it's because we had to move from how we were. He let the towel drop from his hips, grabbing his sweatpants. As he walked out of the room I grabbed his shirt, sliding it over my head. I really don't feel like just being in the towel any longer. Maybe I can surprise Harry with something after we eat. I mean I did bring it along with us. I smiled a little bit to myself before walking out of our room. I'm defiantly surprising him with what I have. I'm happy I saved it for him.

After I finished eating I softly pecked his lips, "I have a surprise for you."

He smiled, "You didn't have to do that, love."

"I know but I wanted to."

He was about to say something else when I kissed him again, intertwining our fingers. I got up from the couch before leading the way into the bedroom again. I pulled him over to the bed. He sat down on the edge putting his hands on my hips. I softly pecked his lips, "I'l be right back, babe."

He winked, "Don't take too long."

I smiled, grabbing my bag. I hope he likes this. I have a feeling that he will. I walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I went through my bag till I got to the lacy, light blue lingerie I brought here. I bought it awhile ago. I've just never had a chance to wear it till now. Maybe I could have worn it the past few times we had sex but we just wanted to be with each other. I wasn't really worried about it then. If he really likes it this maybe I'll go out and buy more so I can wear things like this for him more often. I changed into it before fixing my hair a little bit. It's a little bit of a mess from the sex we had earlier but I guess it doesn't really matter right now. I walked out of the bathroom and saw him still sitting there on the edge of the bed. Honestly I'm a little nervous to know what he thinks. He finally looked up. He looks surprised. A smirk started to play on his lips. I smiled a little bit, moving over to him. He placed his hands on my hips, standing up. He moved some of my hair, "You're so sexy, baby."

I smiled, "So you like it?"

He nodded, "I love it."

Before I could say anything he lent down, softly pressing his lips against mine. I'm happy he loves this. A part of me knew he would. I moved my hands up, tangling my fingers in his hair. He moved his hands down to the back of my legs, picking me up, gently laying me on the bed. He hovered over me, not breaking our kiss. I felt his hands start to wonder. I smiled a little bit into the kiss as I felt his hand start to move behind me. He pulled away sooner than I wanted him to, "You're so sexy, baby. I think this needs to come off."

I smiled, cupping his face in my hands, pulling it back down to mine. His lips are so gentle against mine as they moved in sync. They always are though. He unhooked my bra, pulling it off. I started running my hands down to the top of his sweatpants. Maybe I can tease him a little bit. I love being able to drive him crazy. He does the exact same thing to me. I started messing with his waist band, snapping it back against his skin. He let out a small groan into our kiss. I smirked a little bit, pulling them off. He pulled away from the kiss. He winked before he started kissing down. I can't help but smile. I can't believe how much I love him. He continued leaving soft kisses all the way down to the top of my underwear. I noticed a slight smirk playing on his lips as he hooked his fingers on the sides, pulling them off. He moved back up so that he was hovering over me again. He softly pecked my lips, intertwining our fingers before pushing himself into me. I couldn't help but let out a moan. I love the feeling he gives me when we're together like this even though we've already had sex once today. That shouldn't matter. We're both adults. We can make our own choices. I pressed my lips back against his as he started moving. Every time we're together like this he causes me so much pleasure. I don't think I'll ever get tired of it. It had been over a year since I've actually enjoyed anything like this. I'm so happy he changed this all for me. I only want him to do this to me though. I wrapped my legs around his waist. We both let moans escape as I felt him going deeper. I felt him start to move a little faster as the pit in my stomach started to grow. It never takes long when I'm with him. I'm sure he knows that. I started to move my hips up to meet his, causing us both to moan. Hearing him moan is so sexy. I love hearing it. The pit in my stomach continued to grow causing me to moan more from the pleasure he's causing me. He pulled away from our kiss, kissing my neck. It feels so good with the metal from his piercing. A few more moans escaped my lips. I'm not going last much long. I felt him smirk against my neck as I did. I moved my hips up to meet his again, causing both of us to moan. I know he's getting close. His kisses on my neck started to get sloppy. With a few more thrusts my orgasm took over. I moaned out his name, shaking. Holy shit! As I was riding out my high he moaned out my name as he came. He thrusted a few more time before pulling out and collapsing next to me on the bed. I smiled, moving closer to him as he wrapped his arms around. Today has defiantly been a good day for us. Hopefully we can start going out of town more often.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
52.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

154K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...