My birthday cop is my teacher?

By secret_dont_tell_Xx

Ariel, AKA Jasper is dyslexic. She stays behind in high school while her twin sister Aquata goes of to collag... More

One :)
Three :)
Four :)
Five :)
Six :)
Seven :)
Eight :)
Nine :)
Ten :)
Eleven :)
Twelve :)
Thirteen :)
Fourteen :)
Fifteen :)
Sixteen :)
Seventeen :)
Eighteen :)
Nineteen :)
Twenty :)
Twenty-One :) [And Authors Note]
Twenty-Two :)
HUGE apology
Twenty-Three
Epilogue...

Two :)

25.5K 434 122
By secret_dont_tell_Xx

Well then i take it you liked the last chapter?! haha

you guys make me smile :)

who thinks it would be awesome to have a name like Jasper? i would love it... better then 'Charlotte' ma stinking name :P

No offence to anyone else with that name :)

lol

same thing as last time?

7 votes and i will post a new chapter?????

hee hee :)

enjoy my little rainbow ducks xx

================================

"Haha calm down you are going to wake her up, Chris!" I silently laughed as my friends tried to tidy my room while i was asleep. They didn't know i was awake but i had been for the past half hour. I was good at acting but i was amazing at art. It had always been my best subject at school. I preferred to do landscapes but i did the odd portrait and modern.

"You’re the one that's going to wake her! With your music blaring and you keep walking into things!" She snapped back. Smiling to myself i decided to let them know i had awoken.

"You know, if you wanted to do it quietly and secretly, you might want to consider not shouting and talking to each other?" They all froze and looked like dear's caught in head lights. "I was only joking. But i have been awake for the past half hour..."

They all started talking, blaming and apologising at once.

“I’m sorry it was all Em’s fault!” “Good morning sunshine!” “Chrissie did it!” “We are sorry, why didn’t you tell us!?”

“I was only joking! Take a chill!” I laughed. God my friends can be so naïve sometimes! “Any way, who’s cooking me breakfast?” Sitting up I grinned. They all had gone silent and deathly pale. “Chill, I will just get my mum to cook!” They all let out a breath at once. Gosh my friends are random!

"So are we going shopping before you go on your date?" I groaned. I hate shopping. Another reason why me and Aquata aren’t close. She’s a shopaholic, and I try not to go within 10 feet of a shop.

“Do I have to?!” They all chorused a ‘yes’ and pulled me out of the bed. I face planted the ground. “And I thought you guys loved me!”

“Shut up and go shower!” Chrissie ordered as she started making my bed.

“Quick question, why are you even tidying my room in the first place?” I hate having my room tidy. Because if it’s messy I know where everything is and I can get to it easy, but when it’s tidy you end up searching through everything and making the room messy anyway and you still haven’t found it, just made a mess of your tidy room. See logic to my madness. (A/N its true! Why tidy your room, when you’re just going to mess it up again?!)

“Well, if Mr Hottie Police man, liked what you did the other night enough to take you on a date, he might want desert. If you get ma drift?” I opened my mouth to reply, then closed it, and opened it and closed it. “If you’re trying to be a fish, go do that in the bathroom, where you can be in water!” Kaya and Jess grabbed my arms and shoved me in the bathroom.

“Ow! Violence is never the key!” I called as I stripped and jumped in the shower.

After my “relaxing” shower, with Emma and Chrissie shouting at me to hurry up, I got dressed in a black tank top, blue jeans, a blue hoody and blue convers. Since we were going for a picnic in the park, I thought my outfit would be alright. I tied my hair in a simple pony tail, with the beady eyes of my best friend’s watching me.

“Are we going or what?” They all jumped at my voice and ran out of the house towards the cars. Emma, jess and Kaya went in Kaya’s car and I went in Chrissie’s car with her.

“Did I tell you that Mitch asked for my number?!” She squealed jumping up and down. I’m beginning to regret coming in her car now… “Well he did and was all ‘I’ll call you later, sweet thang’ then I was like ‘You total ripped that from Suit life of Zack and Cody’ and then he was like ‘Or did they rip it from me’ and then I was like ‘hot’ so he was like-“

“I don’t care!” I half cried(A/N as in shouted) half laughed. She pouted and put on the radio. Adele rolling in the deep blasted out of the speakers. We both sang along of tune for the rest of the drive.

Once we parked they took me trekking through the whole shopping centre, going into every shop until they settled that river island would be the best match for my style. After searching for 10 minutes and being in the shopping centre for an hour I finally thought something.

“Guys? I’m okay with what I’m wearing, I don’t need new clothes to impress a guy. If he is ‘the One’ he will be happy with what I wear and how I look no matter what.” I maybe dyslexic, but I was good with saying words, just not writing them.

“Yeah but if he is ‘the One’  you want to empress him and show him you’re not a total  slob.” Em smiled.

“So you think I’m a slob?” I knew what she meant and I knew she meant it with no harm but it was funny when she got all defensive.

“No, I don’t think that! Why would you think I thought that?! I thought we were best friends?!” The others stayed silent, trying not to laugh. They knew what I was doing and Emma didn’t mind it when we played at her like this, in fact she never really knew we were doing it and when we told her later on, she’d start cracking up and find it hilarious.

“Well you just said, and I quote ‘you want to empress and show him you’re not a total slob.’ You had emphasis on ‘total.’” I stated placing a hand on my hip.

“But- You- I-“ And that’s when we all cracked up. She looked puzzled for a moment then realised that I wasn’t really mad and started laughing with us. We got some funny looks from the workers in the shop and other customers.

“Okay, but we still need to find you an outfit!” Kaya commented as she stopped laughing.

“Right…” They shoved me in the changing room with 4 outfits and shoes.

The first outfit consisted of: A white blouse with ruffles on the front, a waist high pink skirt that had the 2 layers, one that went flat down and another over the top that fanned out, a black blazer jacket and orange strap high heels. 

I looked good in it, but it wasn’t for a date in the park.

The second outfit held:  A rainbow cheetah print top, black leather leggings, a black leather blazer, a bead necklace and gold high heels.

I didn’t like it that much but the girls said it was perfect. But because I didn’t like it they agreed to let me try on outfit number 3.

Outfit number 3 was made up of: A checkerd red shirt, tucked into some denim shorts, black knee high socks, black army style boots and a white wool cardigan.

Out of the 3 outfits I had tried on, so far I hated this the most. The girls agreed with me, so Jessica went and hung everything back up.

The last outfit contained a cute little summers dress, that had orange and purple flowers on, with a frill on the bust area, and a black trimming underneath the bust. Added with some black open toed high heels and a gold bracelet.

I smiled at the girl in the mirror. She looked nothing like me. She looked girly and sophisticated. Her blonde hair fell like waves down her shoulders. Her brown eyes sparkled with excitement.

“Are you going to show us or what?!”  Jessica called as I turned around and opened the door.

“Wow.” They all nodded in agreement at what Chrissie said in shock.

“I don’t look that different do i?” They all nodded their head again. And stared at me until Kaya shouted,

“We need to change your hair!” I froze. I may not be girly but I love my hair. Putting my hands in front of my face I backed up into the changing room.

“What time is it? My dates at 12…” Emma smirked.

“It’s half 1.” I froze. How could it be half one?! I’m late for my date! Shoot!

“OMG I’m late for our date!” No!!! Did I really just say ‘OMG’. Blegh!

“Haha did you- did you just say ‘OMG’?!” Chrissie cried  clutching her stomach. “Aha! That’s hilarious!”

“Guys it’s not funny!” I whined. “I really like him!” They all laughed at my expression.

“He texted you when you were getting dressed, saying that he had to go in for a meeting for his new job and could he take you out for dinner instead. So we replied, sure.” I let out a sigh of relief, then smiled. At least my girls know how to do one thing right.

“So, how about we get your hair done?” I grimaced and went to put my clothes back on.

They ended up buying all outfits part from number 3, for me and getting my hair and make-up done. My hair went form the beautiful blonde I had to a gorgeous milky brown. My make-up consisted of black eye liner, black mascara and some light pink lip gloss.

We were sat in my bed room watching a film, when my phone bleeped.

Hey so, you want me to pick you up from your house?

Aaron xxx

Smiling so big that I probably looked like an idiot, I text back.

Sure I live at (address…….)

See you soon Xx

“I think she’s texting Mr Lover Boy.”

“Probably. Aw look she put kisses at the end!”

“That’s so cute!” I looked out the corner of my eye and saw my friends crouched behind me looking at my phone and whispering.

“Just because your whispering, doesn’t mean I can’t hear you. Especially when you are right beside my ear.” I stated as he text back.

Awesome, is an hour enough time for you to get ready?

Aaron xxx

“Aw look he puts kisses as well!” I spun around and glared at them.

“Get a life!” They grinned and backed off.

Awesome, I can be ready in half if that’s better?

Jazz Xx

“Hey honey.” Turning I smiled at my mum.

“Hey.” She hugged me and stroked my hair.

“I like what you’ve done.” My mum and I had always had an awkward relationship, because I’ve always been a bit of a tomboy and my dad preferred me while my mum preferred Aquata. Ever since Aquata and I started losing touch our relationship has been strained.

“Thanks.” Awkward!

“So, are you going out?” I nodded my head. Could this get anymore awkward?! “Okay… I will see you later then…” She released me and walked out of the room before I could reply. Sighing I looked at the phone in my hand.

Cool, pick you up then ;)

Aaron xxx

Sitting on my bead Chrissie wrapped her arms round me, pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

“How are things with your mum?”

“Did you not just see that?” Chrissie and I had been friends since we were 5. I ran into her at the park and we both fell into mud. She has brown hair that’s wavy and falls down her back in layers. Cute little brown eyes with full lashes surrounding.

“It’s okay. With you making amends with Aquata, things will get better with your mum as well.” She stated as I got up and started to change.

“Anyway, on to a brighter subject, are you going in early on Wednesday to finish your art projects?” I grinned at Kaya. I love art and I’m amazing at it. “I’ll take that as a yes. Well can I come in with you? I have like 40% still to finish.” She chuckled.

“Yeah, what is yours?” Mines was half a field and it had like a broken gate and a tree.

“Still life, when Miss was telling us what to do, I kind of zoned out and wasn’t listening so she just said I could do my favourite, still life.” Huh, if I’d of known that I would have drawn still life as well.

“Cool.”

Half an hour passed quickly and soon we were waiting for the doorbell to ring. When it did ring they all screamed and ran into the kitchen.

“Wow thanks guys!” I shouted sarcastically as I walked towards the door. (A/N I’m not posting a pic of Aaron until school ;P if you want to see what he looks like, go on my profile )

Deep breaths. Deep breaths. And, open door!

I pulled open the door to face a grinning Aaron.

“Hi.” He said cooly, his breath fanning my face. All of a sudden my palms felt sweaty and I had butterfly’s in my stomach. Realising I had been staring at him I quickly said hey. “So, are you ready?

“Yeah. So what are we doing?” I grinned inwardly as I saw him checking me out, so I took the moment to check him out as well. He was wearing a black button up shirt, that was covering his fine  abs, black jeans and black convers and a leather jacket.

“We are still going for a picnic, but it will be moon light.” He smiled as we walked to his car, where he opened the door for me. Smiling I got in the car. I had had boyfriends before, but so far, even though Aaron’s not my boyfriend, he’s been the only one that has opened a car door for me. I mumbled a thanks as he got in the car and started driving.

“It’s really nice of you to take me for a picnic still.” I smiled. He was really sweet and I had only been with him for 5 minutes.

After about 10 minutes of driving and some small talk, we pulled up at a cliff that over looked the town. I remembered the view from when I was little. Mum and one of her old boyfriends used to take me and Aquata out here to have some family bonding time. Smiling I looked from the view to Aaron.

“How do you know this place?” I was genuinely curious, not a lot of people knew about this cliff and if they did it was because they went trekking up the mountain. No one realised how great the view was from here to have a picnic.

“Well, my family lives about an hour from here, and my dad used to climb mountains all the time and one time he took me and my mum when she was pregnant, but she couldn’t be bothered so me and her just had a picnic until my dad came back.” He said leaning into the back and pulling out a basket. “You ready?”

“Yep.” I grinned as he got out the car and came round to open the door, but not before I had opened the door and stepped out into the chilly October air.

“You know, the whole point of me being a gentleman is you letting me open the door for you.” He stated laughing.

“Yeah, well I don’t want you to think I’m reliable of you and that I can’t do anything for myself.” I replied as we walked away from the car and put down a blanket  and sat down. “So, what’s to eat?” I asked as he started pulling stuff out the basket.

“Chicken and mayo sandwiches? Salad? Grapes? Strawberries and chocolate? And white wine?”

“Yum.” He grinned as I bit into a sandwich and moaned. It was a really  good sandwich. “What?” I laughed when he kept looking at me.

“Nothing.” He brushed it off. “Want to play 20 questions?” I nodded my head. “Kay, you want to go first?” He said in between words.

“Okay…Erm… Favourite cartoon character?” I loved asking random questions when I played this game.

“Dexter, you?”

“Spongbob!” I shouted straight away, witch made him laugh. “Okay, your question.”

“Favourite chocolate?”

“White. You?”

“Dark.”

“Erm… Fave place?”

“This cute little park my home town. I loved going there when I was little. What about you?”

“The aquarium in town.” It’s a really random place but I loved it because hardly anyone new about it and it was really cute and I was able to draw great drawings.

“Celebrity crush?” I laughed.

“Haha! Erm, Alex O’Loughlin. What about you? No wait let me guess, Megan Fox?”

“No, Holland Roden. She’s fit. But there is one girl that I like better than her, but she’s not a celebrity.” Great, why’s he out on a date with me, when he likes someone else? I huffed silently. “It’s you, Jasper.” He smirked.

The night went on pretty much like that, us having a laugh and joking about what the other liked. We were sat in my drive, with the girls watching out the living room window. I laughed and faced Aaron.

“So you want to come to my Halloween party tomorrow?” That’s the bonus of having my birthday 2 days before Halloween. I can party on my birthday, have a day to recover and then party again on Halloween.

“Sure, can I bring Wess and Mitch?” He smiled.

“Sure, I’m sure Kaya and Chrissie would love for them to come.” I grinned.

“Okay, I will see you tomorrow.”

“Bye.” I quickly kissed his cheek, then ran out of the car and into my house, where I was bombarded with questions. We ended up falling as sleep at about 3am, but not before I texted Aaron telling him it was fancy dress.

*******************************

Okay how was that :D

sorry if its still a bit slow it should get faster :)

7 votes and i will post more ??? :D

please remember to read my other books and check out Codyrhodesgirl 's books as well

shes amazing :D

please

Vote ;)

Comment ;)

and Fan ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 3.7K 63
"This was a bad idea," Benny paced back and forth in the room. "It's not that bad," Will assured him. "Yes, it is!" the man was this close to pullin...
17.5K 843 31
Mikayla is used to working hard. As the only person in her house, she works multiple jobs to pay the bills and put food in the cupboards. Having no f...
441K 24.3K 26
Tiffany is 26, she left L.A. during her husbands work party after secretly signing annulment papers with her attorney earlier in the day, instructing...
25.4K 527 18
The AK's, and Evie, Jay, Carlos, and Mal are all in their senior year of school. Ben broke Mal's heart by cheating on her with Audrey. Carlos swooped...