Creepypasta OC's

By KristenOliver

All of my Creepypasta OC's will be here. Feel free to comment on my work. More

Olivia
Diana-Rae

Melanie Murder

4 0 0
By KristenOliver

Melanie yanked the brush out of her hair. She studied it, seeing some of her curly locks trapped in the bristles. She sighed and pulled out the hair. She went over to her window, letting the almost-afternoon breeze blow her hair away from her eyes. A moving truck came into view. It stopped at the house across the street. A car pulled up behind it, and four people got out; 2 boys, a woman and a man. My door opened. "Melanie," my little brother, Billy, said, "Mom says we're going to meet the new neighbors." Melanie nodded. "Alright," she answered. She followed Billy downstairs where their mother, Barbara, was waiting. "Took you long enough to convince her, Billy. Let's go."

Melanie shifted her weight from one foot to the other as Barbara rang the doorbell. The door opened, and the woman and the man stood in the doorway. "Hello," Barbara said. "Hello," said the woman. "We're your new neighbors, from across the street," Barbara said. The woman nodded. "It's nice to meet you. Liu?" A boy about year younger than Melanie came into view. "Yeah, Mom?" He asked. "Can you get your brother, please?" The boy nodded and jogged upstairs.

The two boys came downstairs. "There you are, boys," said the woman. "Say hello to our new neighbors." The younger one smiled. "Hello," he said. The older one nodded a little. "I'm Margaret, and this is my husband, Peter." Peter smiled and shook hands with Barbara. "Pleasure," he said. "And these are my sons, Liu and Jeff," Margaret finished. Melanie smiled politely at the boys. "This is my daughter, Melanie," Barbara said, "And my son, Billy." Billy waved a little then turned to Barbara. "Mom, can I get back to playing now?" Barbara nodded and Billy went back to their house. "He's adorable," Margaret said. "He's very shy," Barbara answered. Melanie looked at the boys, Jeff and Liu. "I also wish to invite you to Billy's party coming up next week. It would be a great opportunity for you boys to meet some new people."

Melanie blinked and looked at Barbara. "Um," Jeff said. "It would be our pleasure," Margaret interrupted. Barbara smiled. "See you then." Melanie walked behind Barbara. "You didn't have to invite them, mom," she said. Barbara looked at her daughter. "They're our neighbors, Melanie. Besides, I doubt they met anyone else to be friends with."

~~~The Next Day~~~

"See you later, mom," Melanie called. She slung her backpack over her shoulder and walked to the end of the block, her bus stop. She sat down on the bench and pulled out a book. She was a few pages in when she heard footsteps. She looked up and saw Jeff and Liu walking towards her. Well, not to her exactly, to the same place she was. Jeff sat on the other side of the bench, and Liu stood next to him. "You're Melanie, right?" Melanie looked at the boys. Liu wore a smile. Melanie nodded. A few kids on skateboards whizzed past them. "Hey, what the hell?" Jeff asked. One of the boys looked at him. "Well, well. Seems we have some fresh meat," he said. Melanie sighed. "Not a good time," she mumbled. "Allow me to introduce ourselves," the teenager continued. "I'm Randy. That there is Keith, and he's Troy.

"Coming back to our original subject, there's a little price for bus tickets, if you know what I mean..." Keith took a small knife out of his pocket. Liu and Jeff frowned. They didn't budge. "Tsk, tsk! I figured you'd be more cooperative, but it seems we'll need other means." Randy grabbed Liu's shoulder, dug into the front pocket of his sweatshirt and pulled out his wallet. He shoved Liu to the ground. Melanie got up and helped Liu stand as Jeff stood and walked over to Randy.

"Listen, you little punk," Jeff said, "You better give that back to my brother or you won't believe what I'm going to do to you." Randy smirked. "Really? What're you--," Jeff rammed his head into Randy's. He grabbed Randy's wrist and twisted it until it was broken. Randy fell down. "A-asshole," he said. Melanie and Liu watched in shock. "You'll pay for that, you jerk!" Keith said. He ran to hit Jeff, but Jeff managed to stab him in his side before he could. Keith fell to the ground by Randy. "You bastard!" Troy yelled, running at Jeff. Jeff hit Troy as hard as he could in his gut, sending him down as well.

Jeff chuckled a little. "Jeff," Liu said, "How did you--," The bus turned the corner. "Shit, run!" Jeff said. Liu grabbed Melanie's arm and pulled her along. "What-- Hey!" She exclaimed. When the kids got to school, the boys didn't say a word, neither did Melanie. When school ended, she noticed Jeff was acting a little off. He wore an odd grin on his face. "Jeff, you okay?" Liu asked. Jeff, of course, nodded. But Melanie knew something was up. She sat in her room that evening, thinking back over what had happened that morning. There is no way that he enjoyed inflicting pain on those boys, she thought. Right?

The next day, Melanie went across the street to the little old lady's house, next door to the Woods' residence, and watered her flowers. It was a little odd job that Melanie had. Of course, she got paid, but not that much. The old lady was very nice, but when Melanie said she didn't want to be paid, the old lady gave her some money anyways.

Melanie ran her hand through her hair, grabbing the hose and turning on the water. The water barely touched the daisies when a police car stopped in front of the Wood's house. She turned off the water and snuck behind a bush near the Woods' porch. Two policemen came out of the car and walked up to the door. One rang the doorbell. Mrs. Woods answered the door. Melanie heard the policeman telling Mrs. Woods what happened. A few witnesses had seen what had happened. Melanie heard Mrs. Woods tell Jeff to come to the door. Melanie gulped.

"Jeff," Mrs. Woods said, "These officers tell me you beat up three kids yesterday. That you stabbed them! You hear?! Stabbed!"

There was a moment of silence, then Mrs. Woods gasped. "No," she said.

"Little one," said the officer. "We found the three boys, one with stab wounds, another with a broken wrist, and the last one with a strong hematoma in the stomach. We also have witnesses that saw you flee the scene." Melanie frowned. The witnesses didn't see me, she thought.

"Well, call your brother down, son."

"Sir, it was me. Liu tried to stop me, but I ignored him." Melanie still frowned. Ahem! What about my side of the story? "Wait! It was me. I beat up those little punks. I have the marks to prove it." Melanie gasped. No! It was Jeff! Melanie couldn't see what was happening, but she could tell that Jeff and Mrs. Woods were too shocked for words. "Alright, just put the knife down," said an officer. Melanie heard a tiny clatter as Liu dropped the knife. "No, Liu!" Jeff cried. "No! It wasn't him, it was me! You have to believe me!" Melanie choked back tears. He's... protecting his brother... Why? Melanie thought. "Ah, poor bro," Liu said. "Don't feel guilty for what I did. You don't have to protect me." Melanie covered her mouth in shock. "Well sirs, take me away," Liu said. "L-Liu! Tell them, Liu! Tell them it was me!" Tears streamed down Melanie's face. She saw the officers take Liu to the police car. "Jeff," said Mrs. Woods, choking back tears of her own. "Just stop. We know it was Liu."

Melanie got up from her spot in the bushes and ran back to her home. She didn't care if Jeff, Mrs. Woods, Liu, or the officers saw her. She just needed to be underneath some blankets on a comfy bed.

She didn't come down for dinner that evening. Her mom, Barbara, came upstairs to check on her. She told her mom what had happened, but said that Liu did it because she didn't want Jeff to be blamed. Her mother didn't ask anymore questions. Instead, she brought up her dinner and left Melanie alone.

A few days later, it was finally Billy's birthday party. Melanie sulked behind a garden chair. She wasn't trying to hide; she was forced to pose as the bad guy in her little brother's game. She was caught and put in jail, which was in a corner behind said garden chair. She heard the back door open and a boy in a white hoodie step outside. Ah, it's Jeff, Melanie thought. His hands were in his pockets and he wore a gloomy expression on his face. Poor guy, Melanie thought. A little boy walked up to Jeff. "Oh, a tall one," He said. "Come play with us!" Jeff shook his head. "No, kid. I'm too old for this." Melanie could tell that the boy made puppy-dog eyes, because he didn't leave.

"Aw, please~?" Melanie bit her lip. Sinfully cute, she thought. Jeff sighed and took his hand out of his pocket, making a gun shape. "Bang," Jeff said. The boy jumped to the side. "Try again!" He called, running towards Melanie's "cell". "We found your partner in crime," the boy said slyly. He snickered. "Let me out!" Melanie cried, faking anger and worry. The boy shook his head. "Just wanted to tell you that you won't be alone in there for much longer!" The boy turned and ran off. Melanie snickered and saw a few boys chasing Jeff around the yard. "That's too cute," Melanie said to herself.

"Well, speak of the devil, and he appears!" An awfully familiar voice filled the air. Jeff stopped in his tracks. "You," he hissed. "You got my brother in juvie! What else do you want?" Randy Warren snickered. "You might've kicked our asses that day, so we're going to settle the score!" He ran at Jeff and hit him in the nose. Jeff returned the hit and kicked Randy in the stomach. The little boys had already ran inside to tell the adults. Melanie looked back at the fight. Jeff already seemed to be losing. She looked around and noticed a baseball bat. She grabbed it and ran to Randy, the bat in the air. "Oh, no you don't," Troy said, grabbing her arms. She struggled to get out of his grip. She ended up kicking him in the leg and she was free. She swung the bat at Randy's head. She noticed that he and Jeff were already neck and neck, and she was close to hitting Jeff.

Randy held his head and glared at Melanie. She glared back. "You're dead," he hissed. He hit her in the jaw, but Melanie hit him in the legs with the bat. He grabbed it, ripped it out of her hands and tossed it away. Before he could hit her again, Jeff grabbed Randy's shoulders and rammed his head into the back of Randy's. Jeff rubbed his forehead and Randy hissed. A few adults had came outside, but Keith and Troy kept them away by pointing guns at them. Real ones. Randy grabbed Jeff and threw him in the house. Same with Melanie. "Hey, Troy!" Randy hollered. "Take care of the girl!" Melanie jumped up from the ground and tried running upstairs, but Troy had rushed in and grabbed her. "Where're you going?" He tossed her into the family room and started hitting her, not hesitating the slightest. Melanie kicked him off, but he continued hitting her. "Ya see, I'm doing this because Randy's my best friend. He went through Hell when he was young and he had no one." Melanie glared at him. "That doesn't mean he can steal some kid's wallet and get said kid thrown in juvie," she said icily. She shoved him off and crawled to the fireplace, grabbing a pick. Troy aimed his gun at her. "Say good bye," he said. He shot, but Melanie moved and the bullet grazed her arm. She stood and ran at him. She dug the pick into his gut, sending him down. She didn't bother to check if he was dead or alive. She slipped out of the family room and into the foyer, where Randy lay with Jeff on him, gasping for breath. "Is he...?" Footsteps came thundering inside. Keith. He stared at Randy and knew immediately. "You little bastard!" He cried, throwing Jeff off of Randy. Jeff jumped back to his feet and took another blow from Keith.

"You killed him! Bastard!" He shoved Jeff into the downstairs bathroom and Melanie ran after them. "Keith, stop it!" Melanie yelled. "Do you know what self defense is?" Keith snarled, grabbed Melanie's shoulder and threw her into Jeff. The pair ran into the cabinet. It opened, and alcohol spilled over them. Jeff's hands went to his eyes, which burned from the alcohol's sting. Melanie brushed some of her damp hair out of her eyes. A lighter was in Keith's hand. He was snickering. "What's so funny?" Melanie asked. "What's funny, huh? What's funny is that you're covered in alcohol!" Melanie's heart skipped a beat. "Funny, huh?" Keith threw the lighter at them. Jeff shoved Melanie into the shower, trying to protect her. "Jeff, no!" Melanie cried. Jeff screamed. Keith cackled. Melanie fumbled with the knob, trying to turn the shower on. The water flew out of the head and Melanie turned it so the water hit Jeff. He fell to the ground. Melanie noticed that Keith had left. "Jeff, wake up!" Melanie cried. She felt blood trickling down her temple. She felt it, realizing she hit her head, possibly on the tub. She slunk down, falling deep into unconsciousness.

~~~Hours Later~~~

Melanie woke in the hospital, her head wrapped in some bandages. She sat up. "What happened?" The door on her left opened. "Ah, you're awake," a nurse said. Melanie looked around. "Where's Jeff?" she asked. The nurse blinked. "The boy you came in with? He's fine, he's getting checked up." Melanie nodded. "I really hope he's ok—," The closed door swung open. "Melanie! Thank God you're alright!" Barbara cried. She embraced Melanie. "Mom, I'm fine," she said. Barbara began kissing her cheeks. "I was so worried!" Melanie frowned and wiped away the kisses. "How's Jeff?" Melanie asked. Barbara sighed. "He's doing fine. They just got him settled in his room." Melanie nodded, remembering Jeff taking the flame for her. She looked down. "Sweetie, it'll be okay, I promise." Melanie nodded.

"How's your head feeling?"

"It could do better."

Barbara nodded. "I just spoke with the doctor. He said you might have to stay the night." Melanie nodded again. Barbara kissed her forehead again. "I'll see you later, alright?" Melanie gave her a thumbs-up. Barbara smiled and left. "Do you think you can walk around?" The nurse asked. "Yeah, I think so," Melanie said, throwing the hospital blanket off of her. "You want to see him, don't you." Melanie looked at the nurse and shrugged. She helped Melanie to the door and directed her down the hall to Jeff's room. Melanie opened the door. She had expected only for Margaret and Peter to be there, but Liu was there as well. "Liu," she said in surprise. He turned and looked at her, as well as Margaret and Peter. "Ah, Melanie. What happened, are you ok?" She nodded. "I'm sorry Mr. and Mrs. Woods," Melanie said. Margaret smiled sadly. "It's ok, Melanie. That boy's in deep trouble for doing what he did." Melanie nodded. "How's Jeff?" She asked. She felt dumb for asking, since he was right there in plain view. Liu put a hand on hers. "Jeff's doing quite better, actually." Melanie smiled. "That's good," Melanie answered. Liu smiled back. "Yeah." Margaret whispered something to Peter. "Why don't you kids wait outside? We'll go home in a little bit, okay, Liu?" Liu nodded. "That's fine with me."

~~~The Next Day~~~

"There's only good news," Liu said. "Which is?" Melanie asked, raising an eyebrow. "That Jeff's coming home in a week!" Liu answered happily. A big smile appeared on Melanie's lips. "Really? That is great news!" Liu nodded happily.

From this news, Melanie had a better week than she normally did. Yet, she worried about Jeff's appearance. Would he be okay with it? In fact, how different would he look? Very different? A little? Only time would tell. The week flew by, despite the grey hairs Melanie claimed she was getting from worrying. Barbara let Melanie go to the hospital with the Wood's to see Jeff.

"It's really nice you boys made a friend that really cares about you," said Margaret, getting into the car. Liu smiled. "I care about everyone," Melanie said. "Friend or foe." Margaret turned and smiled at Melanie. "That's what I love about kids. Not all kids these days are like that. She turned back to face the windshield. Melanie slid in the car beside Liu, accidentally bumping into him. "Oops, sorry," she said, flashing a little smile. Liu smiled back. "It's alright."

When they arrived at the hospital, Melanie somehow managed to not jump out and run inside and run to the room Jeff was in. Margaret and Peter led Melanie and Liu to his room instead, since Melanie didn't remember what room he stayed in. A doctor was standing next to a bed, where a boy with bandages on his face was sitting. Margaret smiled happily. Liu and Peter exchanged smiles themselves. Liu smiled brightly at Melanie. "I see you're all happy," said the doctor. He snipped off a section of the bandage and began unwrapping. Melanie suddenly remembered what she had been worrying about all week. Melanie had kept her eyes closed, wanting to be surprised. She heard Margaret's gasp, and quickly opened her eyes.

She didn't even recognize him. Jeff's light brown hair had been singed black, and his skin was white and leathery. She glanced at Liu, who was a little pale. "It's not that bad," he said to his brother. "Not that bad?" Jeff asked, looking in a mirror. "It's perfect!"

~~~Later That Night~~~

Melanie lay awake that night, trying to get Jeff's words out of her head. "It's perfect!" She flinched. "Melanie, bed time," Barbara said, knocking on her door. "Yeah, g'night, mom," Melanie answered. She turned off her light and soon fell asleep.

She awoke later that night when she heard a thump. Probably Billy. He must've droppedTHUD! Melanie jumped up. Someone screamed. Her heard bounded. Okay, stay calm, she told herself. Just hide in the closet and don't make any noise. She ducked into the closet and covered her mouth, taking slow breaths, trying to stay calm. She heard her door open slowly. Her heart pounded and she tried to keep taking slow breaths. "Oh, Melanie... I know you're in here." Her heart skipped a beat. JEFF?! She ran her hand over the softball bat she kept in her closet. She picked it up and stood, her hanged clothes falling on her shoulders and head. She purposely knocked a hanger down so Jeff would find her. He opened the closet door, and Melanie swung the bat at him with all her force. He fell and Melanie hit him a few times before dropping the bat and running across the street. She threw open the Wood's door "Liu! Margaret! Peter!"

She threw open a door, which she assumed was Liu's, and almost fainted. On the bed lay Liu's bloody body. "No!" Melanie cried. "No, no, no!" She ran to his bedside, checking for a pulse. "Liu! Please wake up!" She begged. Footsteps came up the stairs. Melanie froze and her blood ran cold. She slowly turned her head to the door, where a boy wearing a bloody, white hoody and black pants stood. His eyes were pale blue, wide and menacing. On his face, near his mouth, was cut open to make a large, insane smile. "Jeff?" The boy didn't answer, but she knew it was him. "Please don't, Jeff. Don't kill me!" He emitted an insane laugh. "Liu was begging just like that a little while ago." Melanie looked at Liu then back at Jeff. "Why?" Jeff stared at her. "Why? WHY? They didn't like how beautiful I look now!" Melanie blinked back tears as she stood. "Jeff, you are beautiful," she said. "Liar!" Jeff growled. "I'm not lying! You are beautiful!" Jeff ran at her, driving her into the wall by Liu's bed. "Melanie," he said calmly. "Friends don't lie to each other, right?" She didn't answer. "Well, then, you're not my friend." He drove his knife into her stomach and up to her collarbone. She screamed and fainted, numb to any pain Jeff would cause to her.

~~~Many Hours Later~~~

Melanie's eyes flew open. She blinked rapidly, trying to see clearly. "Oh, she's awake," came a man's voice. She heard rapid beeping. "Calm down, you'll drive the heart monitor crazy." Melanie tried to calm down. "I'll tell the doctors to give you more painkillers. He looked like a demon from the police sketches that I've seen." He... He? She remembered: Jeff attacking her. Wait, did he just call him a demon? Her eyes gazed to her right, where a doctor stood. She began to sit up. "No, you have to lay down," the doctor said, putting pressure on her chest, trying to get her back to laying down. Her eyes fell on the tools next to him on a tray table. Kill. The single word rang through her head.

She reached for a scalpel and the doctor tried to grab them back, but Melanie stabbed him in the throat. "Shut up," she muttered. She jumped up and leapt on the doctor, continuing to stab. She lost count after he had released his grip on her arms. Leave now. The command was kept short and sweet, and Melanie obeyed. She found some of her clothes in the closet. She took of her hospital gown and saw stitches going from her stomach to her collarbone. A few on her face, by her mouth. A large, insane smile... She shook her head and put on what was in the closet, a large purple t-shirt and acid-washed jeans.

She studied the dead doctor. "I never liked you people. And for the record: my friend isn't a demon." She cleaned up the bloody mess, laid the body on the bed and left, quickly searching for an exit where she wouldn't be seen. Her gut flared in protest, but she ignored it. Melanie knew, deep down, that it was too late to turn back. Jeffery Woods was a killer. Melanie was one, too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
562K 34.4K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
367K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...