Olivia

"Hey," said Olivia, poking her best friend, Jo (Josephine), in the shoulder repeatedly. "What's wrong?" Jo huffed and showed Olivia her computer screen. Jo didn't feel like speaking, show she typed instead.

"Maybe you should tone it down, Jo. You're a little too loud," Olivia read. "See, this is why you ignore people! You act like it doesn't get to you!"

"Perhaps it's hard for me to do so," Jo shot back. Olivia slumped in her seat, crossed her arms, and closed her eyes. Whoosh! The bus doors opened and a few kids got off. Olivia was about to say something, but Jo unintentionally interrupted her by asking Allie Frederickson why she said that to her and why she told Pattie Tucker.

Allie proclaimed she was asking politely, but Jo barked that she didn't ask politely. Allie huffed and turned back to Jasmine Kruger, the girl she was sitting with. Jo growled and grabbed her backpack. Olivia did the same and got off the bus at the next stop with Jo.

"You won't be mad at me forever, Jo! Just wait and see," Allie called. "Yeah, sure," Jo hollered back. "Says the blade of the sword in the room," Jo giggle-whispered. "Some friend," Olivia commented.

"Say if we started a killing spree. I, personally, would go the electric chair with you." Jo nodded. "Yeah, that's a real friend," she said, giggling. Olivia chuckled nervously. Does she know I was joking, she thought. Jo turned the corner and continued giggling. Eh, she'll be fine.

Olivia laid in bed, listening to some of her favorite tunes. She heard a thud! and assumed it was just one of her brothers getting a drink from the sink. She got up to investigate, anyway. She opened her door and crept into the kitchen, where the body of Olivia's father lay. "Jo! What the hell? Why did you do that," Olivia shrieked.

Jo rushed to Olivia and placed a bloody hand over her mouth. "Hush. If you don't quiet down, we'll be caught," she warned. "You're the one who did it! You're the only one's who's screwed in this situation," Olivia snarled, wriggling free of Jo's grip.

Jo growled and held up her sword. When Jo got it, it was some sort of award for karate. Now it was a murder weapon. "I killed my family, and I'm halfway done with yours! I would much rather kill you than let you be my partner in crime," Jo cried.

Olivia ducked out of the way just in time, but Jo managed to hit her in the jaw; a blow that sent Olivia flying onto the floor near the stove. "I'll kill you last," she uttered. Olivia struggled to get up. She managed to get to her knees. Then she realized that she was next to the knife cabinet.

Olivia opened it and picked out the sharpest one. Olivia walked down the hall to her brother's rooms. Richard was already dead. Phillip as well. Jo sauntered out of Phillip's room and noticed Olivia in the doorway of Richard's room. "You sick bastard," Olivia said. She turned around and walked to Jo. "I hate you so much," she said. She glared and drove the knife into Jo's flesh. Jo screamed and fell to the ground. "Die, bitch!" Olivia continued to stab Jo. After about 100 stabs, Olivia stopped. She giggled. "Some friend you were. Want me to kill Allie, too? Okay."

"Some Friend."

______________________________________________________________________

I know, it's short, so what?  At least its original.  *laugh*