Forbidden Fantasies (Darkest...

Av SamanthaWilde

Aurora Beauchanan has a secret. As the daughter of the renowned Alchemist Nicholas Flamel, there are things a... Mer

1. Grimmauld Place 12
2. The High Council of Alchemists
3. Jealousy Doesn't Suit You
4. Debt and Retribution
5. Unexpected Travel Companion
6. Bloodmoon Ritual
7. Explanations and Consequences
8. Home Sweet Home
9. Revelations of the Past
10. Wicked Game
11. The Games We Play
12. Information Overload
13. Answering Questions
14. Many Roads Lead to Rome
15. Trapped and Cornered
16. Outrage and Anger
17. Tempting fate
18. Taunting Truth
19. Fragments
20. Questionable Intentions
21. Irresistible Charm
22. Uncertainty
23. Midnight Squirmish
Important A/N
24. Unlikely Confidante
25. Are you Leaving or are you Staying?
26. What is There to Say?
27. A Kernel of Truth
28. Unaware of the Danger
29. Matters of the Heart
30. Someone I Used to Know
31. Tough Choices
33. Legacies
34. To Make Amends
36. To Separate The Lies From Truth
37. The Beauty Of A Broken Angel
38. Beyond the Veil
39. Before it Breaks
40. A Mother's Love
Epilogue-Severus Snape
Sinful Seduction

32. Leave of Absence

8.9K 370 135
Av SamanthaWilde

Hey there! Over here in Holland TV just started a Harry Potter month, so I've been watching a lot of it lately. I also re-read some of the books and I realized something. In the books I noticed that Harry had his last Occlumency lesson AFTER Fred & George pull off their little escapade stunt with Umbridge. Here that won't be the case. I'm planning to fix this once I start editing the book, but for now I'll leave it like this. So, on that matter, bear with me. I also shuffled a few of the big events like the escape from Azkaban and the Twins leaving into a few paragraphs because the focus of this book is a bit different than that of the book. Anyways....

***************************************************************************************

How long could I do this? How long could I bear with the knowledge that I was carrying Severus's child and not tell him about it? Could I deny this baby growing inside of me his or her real father? Was there any way in which this wouldn't end in disaster?

The thoughts were haunting, and I couldn't phantom how I would deal with the torrent of emotions that would surely plague me in the upcoming months. It had now been three days ever since I returned to Hogwarts, and every day it was a challenge just to get out of bed and face the world. The thought of the life growing inside of me was enough to drag me from my warm covers and head down to the Great Hall to get breakfast, while my mind kept wondering to the situation at hand. 

Something was brewing in the air, I could feel it. There was this restlessness to the atmosphere that called for change, for something different. Something was about to happen, I just knew it. And I was willing to bet a lot of money on the fact that Fred & George would be in on it. After all, those two rascals were involved in any mischief whatsoever caused at Hogwarts. I'd heard about some of the stunts they pulled from McGonagall's many complains (although I could have sworn she was amused by some of them, even if she wouldn't admit it). Not to mention they were practically legends at school by now with all the stuff they'd pulled over the years. 

Harry seemed to have other things on his mind. He was worried about something, and the golden trio just seemed to be closing ranks. I found it admirable, the closeness of their friendship. They seemed to share an understanding that went beyond most fifteen-year-olds, which was very interesting to watch. Harry seemed to be struggling with something, something neither Hermione or Ron could fix. I figured it had to do with his dreams, his visions. And yet there was little I could do to help. As Dumbledore had  told me on numerous occasions, everyone had a role to play. And in this case mine was elsewhere. I trusted Dumbledore not to put Harry in any unnecessary danger, although that term was relatively subjective when it came to my Godfather. After all the man was as unpredictable as a Nargle on mushrooms and had a brilliant mind to even out those odds. Plotting and scheming wasn't beyond the man, and although technically he was younger than me by a few years I was still weary of his cleverness and wisdom.

Now Umbridge seemed determined to terminate Albus's position as Headmaster, and the power-thirsty bitch was probably dead set on getting the position herself. With all the new rules and decrees she'd been enforcing Hogwarts was starting to turn into a bit of a military dictatorship. With  Harry's little run-off-the-mill DADA group that got together once a week it was a small miracle they hadn't gotten caught yet. And yet I felt distanced from it all. My own situation concerned me in more ways than I'd be willing to admit. I was pregnant. Carrying a child. How was I supposed to deal with that? I was a century old being, the only one of my kind, and pregnant with the child of a spy working undercover in Voldemorts inner circle...

...What could possibly go wrong?

It was then that I made the choice to go talk to Albus. There was little else I could do. After all, I'd gotten myself into a pretty conflicting situation, and I needed a way out. After the breakout in Azkaban and all the Deatheaters that got away, now probably merrily on their way to rejoyning The Dark Lord. Harry had this whole 'Dumbledore's  Army' going on right underneath Umbridge's nose, and it was bound to blow up in his face at some point. I was conviced Albus knew about it, and yet he hadn't done anything about it. Yet. I wasn't sure what his end-game was, but it was starting to get quite difficult to focus on his scheming and plotting with all the drama going on in my own  life.

I'd managed to keep my distance with Severus, albeit begrudgingly.  I wanted to be near him, to see him, talk to him. And yet I couldn't make myself do it. It felt like stabbing myself over and over again by lying to him. I had to keep quiet though.  No way I was going to tell him I was carrying his child. So, with that thought in the forefront of my mind I headed to Albus's office. Standing in front of the spiral staircase I stood still, wondering why on earth I never payed more attention to Albus and his goddamn passwords. Why, in Merlin's name, would he change it every month? What was he, the bloody Wizarding Secret Service?

"Exploding Bon Bons? Pepper Imps? Salt Water Taffy?" I was just guessing random candy names by now, praying that my Godfather hadn't lost his sense of humor "Bertie Bott's Beans? Sugar Quill Lollipop?"

At last the stone Gargoyle started spinning slowly, rising upwards and revealing the spiral staircase leading up to the Headmaster's office.

I snickered "Sugar Quill Lollipop? Really?''

Shaking my head at my Godfather's antics I headed up the stairs, with every intention of finding a solution to my current predicament.

That is, until I walked into the circular office and found Albus standing on front of the window, petting Fawkes and looking rather preoccupied.

"Aurora" Albus spoke up, not looking up or turning around.

"Albus" I greeted him, carefully making my way across the office, the  faces of all the previous hedmasters looking down on me from the placement of their portraits along the walls.

"I'm.....otherwise occupied, dear, so I'm afraid that whatever it is you need my assistance with, it's going to have to wait" Albus said quietly, now turning around and giving me a pointed look.

"I disagree" I countered, shaking my head slightly "You're going to want to hear this"

"Aurora, any minute now Cornelius Fudge will be arriving here, and Dolores Umbridge is not going to be kind if she finds you in this office" Albus stated calmly.

"Fudge? Umbridge? Albus...what's going on?" I questioned the Headmaster, before a thought occured to me "Does-does this have something to do with Harry and his whole extracurricular DADA group?"

Albus raised a questioning eyebrow at me.

"Yeah yeah, like you didn't know about it" I grumbled under my breath, which caused Albus to chuckle in amusement.

"I must say that 'Dumbledore's Army' wasn't what I expected them to call it" Albus admitted with a shake of his head as Fawkes hopped from one side of the pole he was perched on to the other.

"You're in a world of trouble if the Minister of Magic himself is coming down here" I told him with a worried look at the door, as if Fudge and Umbridge could come barging in at any moment.

"Indeed. But, don't worry. There's still time. Minerva will see to it that I'm warned when the time comes" Albus admitted with a pointed look at me "Which brings me to ask: why are you here Aurora? What was so important that it couldn't wait?"

I swallowed, wondering how to start.

And it seemed Albus beat me to it.

"Does it by any chance have anything to do with the fact that you visited Henry Morgan not so very long ago?"

Opening my mouth and then closing again I shook my head, eyes closing briefly as I wondered when on earth Albus Dumbledore had become all-seeing and all-knowing. Seriously, was there no limit as to what this man could find out about your personal life?

"Care to enlighten me as to what's going on in your life, Aurora?" Albus asked, taking a seat in his chair and clasping his hands together, fingertips pressing against one another as he looked at me over the edge of his half-moon rimmed glassses "Because quite frankly I'm not sure what to make of it anymore"

"So you don't know everything" I muttered, slightly annoyed, leaning back in the chair and quirking an eyebrow at my Godfather.

"No, I do not, Aurora" Albus mused, eyes twinkling with what could only be described as amusement.

A brief silence settled between us, and I wondered again what I was doing. Maybe this wasn't as prudent as I initially thought it to be. Maybe there was another way to go about this.

Shaking my head to clear my thoughts I sighed, raising a hand to rub my temple.

"Aurora...-" Albus started, probably to urge me to continue, but I interrupted him.

"I'm pregnant, Albus" I said calmly.

And, for the first time in my long life, I saw Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore at a loss of words. He was speechless, looking at me, surprise and shock clear in those silvery blue eyes of his.

"Are...-are you certain?" he managed after another tense silence.

I nodded "I nearly had a miscarriage in France, and if it hadn't been for Enobaria I'd have lost the child. I-I don't know what to do Albus"

"But I thought..." Albus muttered under his breath, lowering his hands to the desk and watching me in astonishment.

"That I could have no children due to the effect of the Stone on me and my parents" I said, nodding "And I thought so to.  Apparently we were mistaken"

"So you went to see Henry" Albus said. It wasn't a question.

"He's the only one I can trust on this matter. No one must know. This.....I don't even know what will happen, let alone how it might affect those involved" I told my Godfather as I gave him a knowing look.

"You're talking about Severus" Albus aknowledged "Does he know he's the father?"

"No. And neither does he know I'm pregnant" I said sternly, glancing around the office in an attempt to gather my scattered thoughts "Nor will he"

"Aurora..." Albus's voice took on a warning tone "Are you sure about this? He is the father...."

"And he's spying on Lord Voldemort for you!" I exclaimed "This could totally jeopardize everything you and him have been working towards....not to mention he's still hung up on Lily Evans"

That last part was said in a biting tone, little more than a hushed whisper under my breath, and yet Albus still heard it.

"Look, Aurora, I might have called you out on interfering with things, but this is quite a different matter alltogether. A child....this changes everything. Perhaps, maybe-" Albus started, but I interrupted him.

"No!" I told him "This is between me and Severus, and I'm not putting him through that. Not when possibly the faith of the entire Wizarding World hangs in the balance! His job is dangerous enough already without having to worry about a child which I may or may not carry to term"

Albus gave me a long hard look, and it seemed like he was going to say something, but eventually he nodded "Allright Aurora. If this is what you want.....It is not a choice I can make for you, although I will not pretend to agree entirely with your decision"

"Well, join the club Albus" I said, perhaps a bit too sharply, shrugging as I entwined my fingers in my lap "I'm still very conflicted about this as well, and I'm hoping Henry will have some more answers for me soon"

"Yes, I'm sure his medical expertese will come in handy" Albus agreed "Although perhaps it's a good idea to inform a healer at St. Mungos as well, and see if they have anything to contribute to your...condition"

"When the time is right, I'll make sure to seek help wherever I can find it. But for now, I just want to know what we're dealing with here" I stated firmly "Albus, I wasn't supposed to be able to have children, and yet it seemed that my Tokrah heritage has allowed for this to happen. And yet, the part of me that is linked to the Stone and it's powers seems to be countering that-fighting it almost. It's dangerous and unpredictable, and I don't know how things will go once I am further along...."

"And with things the way they are it seems that I won't be here for some of those developments either" Albus muttered, looking at the walls with their portraits and a pensative look on his face.

"Who will be in charge once you leave?" I asked him, understanding what he meant. If Umbridge and Fudge were on their way, there was a big chance things would spiral out of control rather quickly, and force Albus's hand.

"I assume Cornelius will want to establish Ministry control here at Hogwarts. Or at least, he'll try to do so, probably by making Umbridge Headmistress" Albus said, giving me a half-smile and pursing his lips.

"Yeah.....but you and I both know that's not what I meant" I corrected him with a wry smile of my own.

"Minerva will be my contact here at Hogwarts. If you need anything, go to her" Albus said "I've left her instructions as to what to do in my abscence. I'll be continuing my dealings with the Order from elswhere"

"I'm sure we'll have you back here in no time, Albus" I said in an attempt to reassure him "Hogwarts won't be the same without you"

"I'm sure you'll manage, Aurora" Albus said with an amused twinkle in his eyes "And whatever you need me for, I'll help as best I can. You know that, right?"

"Of course, Albus. That's why I came to you. We might not see eye to eye on some things, but I trust you with my life. I've known you forever, as have my parents, and I know you'll be there for me when I need you" I told him with a sweet smile. And I meant it. I might be 212 bloody years old, but knowing that my Godfather would help me when push came to shove was the reassurance I needed.

It was then that one of the portraits on the wall, the frame of which had been empty up until now, came alive as its inhabitant returned, announcing to Albus that Cornelius Fudge and entourage had arrived, and would be getting here soon.

I took that as my cue to leave, and after Albus showed me out I was quick in returning to the Griffyndor Tower, and subsequently the Girl's Dormitory.

And Albus had been right. That very night things changed at Hogwarts. Harry got caught with his clandestine DADA meetings, and Albus shouldered the blame of 'Dumbledore's Army', forcing him to disappear.

Leaving Dolores Umbridge as Headmistress of Hogwarts.

Oh the joy!

The thought was sarcastic and I could barely keep myself from snorting as I made my way through the hallways. It had been a few weeks under Umbridge's  new strict regimen, and  I'd promised Fred and George I'd meet them. They had both sounded anxious, nervous even, and I just knew something was up. So when I was suddenly pulled behind one of the wall tapestries I fought the urge to hex whoever it was that grabbed be, only to be faced by the twins looking at me with mirroring smiles. 

"Look, Rory...." Fred started, looking rather excited.

"-We need your help" George continued, smirking as his twin passed a hand through his hair as they gave eachother a knowing look.

"We've noticed you've been acting a bit distant lately" Fred stated, a look of concern furrowing his brow.

"And we get it if you don't wanna talk about it. But, we're still your friends, and we think we've found a way to cheer you up" George said excitedly, gesturing behind him. My eyes wandered over his shoulder, seeing the huge pile of brightly colored boxes and wooden chests stacked against the walls of the secret hallway. 

"We've been planning this for a while now, and thought we'd let you in on our plan in order to give you a bit of a ....distraction-from whatever it is that's bothering you" Fred continued.

I could only nod, surprised that the twins would go through such lengths in order to try and cheer me up. It was amazing to see how great friends we'd become over the past two years, and what kindness they were showing me by involving me in their plans. Listening carefully I watched as Fred and George explained their plan to me, sometimes interrupting eachother and on others finishing eachother's sentences. Initially I thought their plan was pure madness, but once they were finished I was able to see the brilliance of their plan. It was their choice, after all, and I could clearly see there was no stopping them. And maybe Hogwarts needed a little bit of spicing up, given the current regimen Umbridge had been installing as of lately.

So, after a bit of questioning and ironing out the final details, the twins set their plan in motion. All I had to do was be on the lookout as they put everything into position with a little help from Lee Jordan. As soon as everything was in it's place, we were good to go.

And of course, that's when all hell broke loose. 

Seeing Umbridge panic as the fireworks were released into the school, not to mention the dramatic exit of Fred and George, was more than enough to cheer me up. It was a bit of a relief, to just be able to momentarily forget about all the craziness going on in my life and watch how these two brilliant minds executed the plan they'd concocted in order to bring a bit of livelyhood back into Hogwarts. Things had been so bleak, so dire, as of lately, it was amazing just to see everyone smile and cheer as the Twins flew away on their brooms into the sunset, leaving behind a legacy as master pranksters, not to mention a swamp that covered an entire hallway. Filch and Umbrige had a tough time restoring order to the school, and even Peeves was more than willing to oblidge with the commandment (or suggestion, whatever you wanna call it), that the twins gave him before they headed off. Those two were headed for a bright future, I could tell that much. Even in this time of darkness they were able to make people smile, which was a rare gift.

I was sad to see them go, of course, but from the moment they explained their plan to me I knew there'd be no stopping them. They'd go through with their crazy plan, with or without my help. So who was I to try and stop them? They were after all in charge of their own futures, which meant I shouldn't interfere, even though I knew the Weasley's well enough to know that Molly would end up giving me hell about this if she ever found out I'd known about Fred and George's plan, let alone helped execute it. They hadn't finished their final year at school, after all. 

So that day I lost two friends. Two young men who'd made me laugh, and accepted me for who I was ever since I had set foot inside Hogwarts. It would most likely be a while before I saw either one of them. They'd most likely still be involved in buisness with the Order of the Phoenix, but then again I was supposed to remain at Hogwarts until at least the end of the year. And even that was uncertain, given my current condition and all. 

It took a few weeks before things quieted down a bit, and in that time I had enough over-thinking and over-analyzing to do. My current predicament wasn't exactly cheerful, after all, and despite Henry's reassurance that everything would work out, I still worried about who to bring in into this mess I'd made of my life. Everyone was still talking about the Twin's amazing exit, rumors about their current whereabouts running wild around school as Umbridge tried desperately to keep things under control. To no avail, I might add.

Harry, Ron and Hermione were occupied and busy with their O.W.L.S, and I was left wondering what to do about my current predicament. Minerva was keeping things under wraps when it came to stuff related to The Order. I'd been exchanging a lot of correspondence with Henry regarding the possible treatments to try and figure out a way to ease the problems that seemed to arise with this pregnancy of mine. I'd been making myself a few potions, mostly things to strengthen myself and help keep my bodies nutritional values up. Henry wanted to run some more tests, but I was currently unable to really escape the scrutiny that Umbridge had placed Hogwarts under. Leaving unnoticed would be next tot impossible. I was having cramps , and morning sickness was underrated, since the fits of sickness hit every time of day. I'd also been experiencing some periods in which I felt weak of body and mind, ranging from splitting headaches to fits of nausea and tiredness in general. It seemed like this would indeed be an accelerated pregnancy, and I soon had to start using a concealment charm to hide the beginnings of a distended stomach.

It felt wrong, hiding all this from Severus, and yet I couldn't make myself tell him. He seemed more distrought than ever, and with Umbridge watching everyone like a hawk, I hadn't really been able to see much of the man I loved. Not that I'd know what to say in case I saw him.

And then I got a letter that wasn't from Henry. It was from Remus. He asked if there was another batch of Wolfsbane Potion that I could make in order to make it through another few months of the full moon and his 'furry little problem'.

Later that day I wrote him a quick response letter saying that of course, I'd be delighted to help him out. He could pick up the potion in about two weeks. It meant I'd have something to occupy my mind other than medical enigmas involving pregnancies and Severus's wellbeing and the ongoing buisness of the Order.

So, true to my word, I spent the next couple of weeks preparing the Wolfsbane Potion. I'd been doing so in the Potions Clasroom in the Dungeons. I had not been seeing much of Severus, but he'd been okay with me using his classroom to make the potion for Remus. He'd looked rather sour when I mentioned Remus, but he seemed to have come to the conclusion that it was a 'better her than me'kind of thing since he no longer had to worry about fixing Remus up with the potion that ensured he didn't turn into a crazy wild animal  during the full moon.

As it turns out, I'd agreed for Remus to come by and pick up the potion, and after talking to Minerva I'd made sure that I would be able to make the drop-off undetected by Umbridge and her cohorts. The Inquisitor Squad had been making quite a name for itself, specially since that arrogant little Malfoy kid had joined the club. I was starting to understand why Harry hated the kid's guts. But a few students on patrol and an elderly janitor weren't a real match for the skills I'd aquired over the centuries, so I found myself alone near one of the many side entrances to the castle two weeks after having recieved Remus's letter.

But Remus wasn't the one who showed up.

Instead, I found Tonks waiting for me near the wrought iron gate overgrown with shrubery, the same one I'd met Remus and Sirius at before heading out to the assignment in Paris.

"Nymphadora" I greeted her, unsure as to what was going on exactly.

I'd noticed that Tonks had been avoiding em ever since I came back from France. Apparently my mission involving the Drakii hadn't gone over well with the Metamorphagus. And now that I looked her over, she didn't look alltogether happy either. Her skin was pale and her hair had taken on this mousy brown color, looking dull and brittle. Her eyes had an almost hostile look in them, and I paused, wondering what was wrong.

"Aurora" she said cooly, arms crossed across her chest and her mouth pursed into a thin line.

"I-eh.....have the potion for Remus" I started, mentally going over our last encounter and trying to figure out what the hell I'd done wrong.

"I know" Tonks said coldly.

It took me a few seconds, but then something clicked. And of course, it had to do with Remus. Last time I saw Tonks I'd been returning from the assignment in France, and Remus had been incredibly supportive to me after my almost-miscarriage. I'd hugged him, just happy to have a friend with me after my fallout with Sirius. And Tonks had seen that. She'd seen me hug Remus!

...and apparently that had been enough to set off this show of cold aloofness that she was currently putting on. She was jealous! I mean....I'd suspected she was into the kind werewolf before she probably knew it herself, but finding out she was jealous because of a mere hug was something else entirely. I mean, I tought the two of them would make a great couple, but this was taking it a bit far. I mean I'd been fond of the perky Metamorphagus, and I'd enjoyed spending time with her on my assignment to the Druids.  Remus I'd come to appreciate even more over the course of the last year, and I greatly valued his friendship.

"Tonks... don't you think we should talk?" I asked her.

Guessing from her look of surprise she didn't expect that question. It did come a bit out of the blue, but she pbviously understood what I meant.

"No. Just-just give me the potion. We have nothing to talk about" Tonks said in annoyance, obviously trying to hide her anger as she narrowed her eyes when I shook my head in refusal.

"Yes we do" I said smartly "Because you love him, don't you?"

Tonks froze. She opened her mouth as if she wanted to say something, then closed it again.

"See, I recognize that look all too well" I told her, smirking slightly when Tonks shifted her weight from one foot to the other uncomfortably.

"I don't know what you're talking about" she said defensively.

"Yes you do. And I get it. I mean, I'd be annoyed too if I saw the guy I loved hugging someone else. But you see, Tonks, you misinterpreted the situation. Monumentally, I might add" I told her as I watched her expression go from surprised to shocked to defensively annoyed and back to surprised again.

"You're mistaken, Aurora" she piped up "Whatever you think you've got figured out, you're wrong"

"Oh really?" I asked, quirking an eyebrow "So....you're not in love with Remus? And you didn't act all petty and jealous because you saw me hug him after the assignment in France?"

Silence. Tonks was giving me a disbelieving look as she tried to find the right words. She was struggling to come up with a response, looking at me as if she'd seen water burn.

"I-I...how?" she finally asked "I've not told anyone about this. I haven't even talked to Remus about this...how did you know?"

"Because I've been there. I've had about 150 years to figure out the whole relationship thing, and I think and I've become a pretty good jusdge of character in that time" I told her with a small smile playing across my lips.

"So....you and Remus...?" Tonks asked, clearly not entirely convinced yet.

"Just friends. Striclty  friends" I said in order to reassure her "After France I needed a friend, and Remus was there for me"

"I'm-...I'm sorry Aurora. I didn't mean to lash out. It's just been difficult to come to term with all this. Remus...he-he doesn't-" Tonks's voice faded as she shook her head, and I could see her internal struggle.

"He thinks he shouldn't act on the feelings he has for you?" I asked her, knowing all to well what would go on inside the head of a gentleman like Remus. Given his condition I wouldn't put it past him to think himself unworthy of love. Not much unlike another man I knew, only his problem was a bit different that Remus's 'Furry little problem'

"How'd you know?" Tonks asked, seemingly surprised as she gave me a curious look.

"Because that's the kind of man Remus is. He'd probably think he's unworthy. Say he's too old for you, that you can do better" I shrugged,  watching as Tonks gave me a bit of a pleading look. Looks like I wasn't the only person who needed someone to talk to.

Tonks nodded, and sighed as I finally turned over the flask of Wolfsbane Potion over to the young woman before me.

"Thank you, Aurora, for everything. I mean I was just plain mean to you, and you-" Tonks started saying, but I interrupted her.

"-did what anyone else would have done. Helped reassure a friend" I said with a smile as I tucked my cloak tighter around my shoulders against the chilly wind.

"Can't be easy, dealing with all this and having Umbitch enforcing her tiranny at Hogwarts""Tonks snorted.

"Yeah, after the Twins took off I've been left with Minerva and Severus for company, and even that's limited since we can't have Umbridge suspecting anything" I agreed, snorting at Tonks's nickname for Dolores.

"So tea with McGonagall and Potions with the Dungeon Bat? Blimey, sounds like a lot of fun" Tonks teased as she rolled her eyes at me, obviously in a much better mood now that I'd settled the matter of Remus between the two of us.

"Minerva is actually pretty great company, once she loosens up a bit" I admitted with a slight smile.

"Puh-lease" Tonks joked "Auror-Boot Camp had nothing on that woman, and they drill you like they do in the military!"

I laughed, having to agree that Minerva was usually pretty strict. It seemed like I'd been one of the few to get pass that stern and stric demenaor and actually become on a bit of a more friendly basis with the Transfiguration Mistress.

"Hey so how about next time you get out of here we go do something together?  I mean, you must be wanting to just have a normal day every now and again that doesn't revolve around school or the Order?" TOnks suggested, having returned to her perky old self now that the whole jelousy thing was done and over with.

"Indeed. Sounds like a great idea. I've got some things I need to do next week, which require I leave school for a few days, but I'm sure we can meet up sometime" I told her, finding it comforting that I could perhaps get a bit of a break from all the things going on in my life. I needed a distraction.

"Okay. Sounds like we have a deal" Tonks said excitedly "Now I gotta get this back to Remus. He's away on an assignment for the Order but he'll be back the day after tomorrow/..."

"Tell him I said hi" I told the young with with a smile.

Tonks nodded, and gave me a quick hug before turning around and disapparating, leaving me alone with my thoughts again.

********************************************************************************************************

Hey there. I know, I know, it's been forever since I last updated this story. Truth is that ever since Alan passed I've been having a very difficult time writing anything evene remotely related to him. Even this chapter was done like piece by piece in like eight or nine different fragments because each time I started I'd get sad all over again and I'd stop writing alltogether for a while. But I've been talking to ssome amazing people out there, who reminded me that I should continue writing because I't's something that I love to do and it'll help keep Alan's memory alive.

So my special thanks to @ErikChristineForever who was really nice and talked me though some stuff.

Same goes for @Snape3456, who's been a great inspiration as of lately, and put up with all my crazyness.

I'd also like to say thanks to @-Book_Lover- and @Alans_World and @BelleFrench031001 who have been with me throughout all this. You guys inspire me to continue writing this story, and it's just a few more chapters before we wrap this book up.

Mauw!

Sam out.

P.s. Sorry for the long Authors Note but I've just not updated in a LONG time so I wanted to give a bit of an explanation. Sorry :P

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

111 11 11
Livia malfoy a girl with a secret and no one to tell an ex who would do anything to get her back. Now an old friend who knows her secret returns to...
180K 5.9K 21
The story is Post-Marauders, but Pre-Harry. Remus Lupin is a tortured man. A lonely werewolf, he can't stay too long in one place or another. When wo...
19.8K 658 13
Molly Black is the daughter of Sirius Black, notorious mass murderer who caused the deaths of his best friends and left their only son orphaned. Grow...
136K 3.7K 18
!Age gap warning! If you're not okay with it don't hate, just dont read, as EASY as that. :) What if Sirius Black had a daughter? What if she had fee...