Things Change (A George Weasl...

By pearlsandkittens33

Spending three years in Hogwarts was tough but with the help of the golden trio and twins, I was able to surv... More

Things Change (A George Weasley Love Story)
Ive Arrived
Nasty Old Boot
World Cup
You Had One Job
Splinched
Fast Asleep
You Said
Muggle Born
Nitwit
Yule Ball
Daft
That's My Girl
1st Task
Prank
2nd Task
Point Me
Everyday
Goodbye Hogwarts
Sequal

Tri Wizard Cup

20.4K 539 530
By pearlsandkittens33

"Come on empty compartment" I muttered, looking for somewhere the twins and I could sit. 

Fred opened the compartment to his left and Lee Jordan jumped out, embracing him. 

"George, Lee has room for two more. Lets go" Fred said, motioning toward the opening. 

"We aren't leaving Blakely" Georged stated. 

What has gotten into him? Honestly, I have never stopped him before. 

"Go ahead, im fine. I'll just go sit with..." 

"Oi! Blakely!" Seamus Finnigan called out. 

"Seamus! How are you?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his waist. 

"The better question is, how are you? I heard about what happened at the World Cup" He gave me a concerned look. 

"Never better" I smiled, showing off my pearly whites. 

I have had a crush on Seamus since 2nd year when we sat next to each other in potions class. He was a great guy who I could joke around with and he really grew up over the summer. 

"Hey, mind making room for one more in your compartment?" 

"Of coarse, anything for you Blakely. I mean what would I do without you?" He joked. 

"Blown up alot more stuff" I stated seriously. 

"You're probably right" He shrugged.

Turning toward George, I grabbed my trunk from his hand. 

"Problem solved. I'll just go sit with Seamus" 

"Whatever" George shrugged. 

"I'll see you later then?" I asked, confused about his sudden change of mood. 

"I guess" He stated uninterested. 

Glaring at Seamus, George entered Lee's compartment and slammed the sliding door. 

"Shall we?" Seamus asked, taking my trunk. 

"We shall" I said ,beaming at him. 

I entered the compartment and was met by the smiling faces of Dean Thomas and Neville Longbottom. 

"Hey guys, long time no see." I said, sitting down next to Seamus. 

"Blimey Blake, don't you 'hey guys" me. What happened out there at the World cup?" Dean asked me straight forward. 

"Well don't beat around the bush about it Dean, just come out and say it" Neville rolled his eyes. 

"Listen, I was just captured by a Death Eater and I escaped. End of story." 

All three of them started to crack up laughing and I gave them all a dirty look. 

"Im sorry Blakely but you're like what? 90 pounds, 5'3 at the most. How did you manage it?" Seamus asked, wipping tears from his eyes. 

"oh you know, blew up a couple bins, caught a couple houses on fire, no biggie. I mean I learned from the best" I stated, winking at Seamus. 

Throwing his arm over my shoulder, he pulled me closer to him. "That you did little blake"  

Leaning into him, I groaned. "You know I hate it when you call me that" 

"Why do you think I do it" He smiled. 

"Ok and why aren't you two together again?" Dean questioned giving us a curious glance.  

Seamus started to laugh, now I was confused and a little hurt. 

"Because Blakely here is way to good for me. I would never stand a chance" Seamus joked.  

Ugh, was he that daft? Did he not see that I was interested or do I have to wave a flashing sign in front of his face saying "Hey Seamus, Blakely Carter fancies you".

"Oi, looks like we have arrived" Dean announced. 

Seamus kept his arm around me the whole train ride and I wondered if he really did think I was to good for him. 

People were chatting and giggling out in the aisle, passing by our compartment and heading off the train. 

Flirting a bit with Seamus, I laughed along with him at something Dean said and leaned in even closer. Apperently he didn't mind because he smiled wide at me. 

Hearing the door slide open, I looked up with surprise to see Fred and a very unhappy George stairing at me. 

"What's got your knickers in a twist?" I asked George. 

"Waiting for you to stop snogging Finnigan so we can get off this bloody train" George snapped at me. 

"Excuse me! but I wasn't snogging Seamus" I exclaimed, jumping up from my seat. 

"Oh you're excused" George retorted. 

Grabbing my trunk, I turned toward Seamus and tired to pull out my best smile. 

"Thanks for letting me sit with you, I really enjoyed it. Sorry they have to be impatient asses" I said, in a sweet as sugar voice.

Dragging my trunk out of the compartment, I refused to speak to either one of those bloody Weasley twins. 

"Here, hand it over" George demanded. 

"No, I got it" I stated coldy. 

"Just give me the bloody trunk" George said, trying to grab the handle. 

I was furious with him, who did he think he was just walking in there and demanding me to follow him. 

"I don't need you George! Ok? You can go ahead and ditch me to hang out with Lee and Fred, that's cool. But don't go all bloody mental on me when I find some new friends to sit with who actually want to be around me" I exclaimed, throwing my arms this way and that. 

Grabbing my trunk, I stormed away the best I could down toward the carriages.

Entering the Gryffindor common room, I pulled my wand out and sent my trunk to the dorm I will be sharing with Hermione and Ginny. Waiting for Hermione, I noticed Fred giving me a sad look from across the room. 

"What's wrong? Let me guess, you picked up whatever he's got" I asked, pointing at George in disgust. 

"As long as you're only mad at Georgie, im happy" Fred smirked, wrapping me in a hug "I love it when I move up to favorite twin" 

Hermione walked down the steps and looked right at George. 

"What's got your wand in a knot?" She asked. 

That was enough to make me lose it, bending over I was laughing so hard tears were leaking out. 

"Don't mind him, I know I try not too" I stated, following Hermione down to the Great Hall.

Ron and Harry were already seated at the Gryffindor table when we walked in, saving two spots for us. 

Sliding in next to them, I noticed Seamus entering through the grand doors. 

"SEAMUS! OVER HERE!" I called out to him, motioning for him to sit next to me. 

Seamus smiled and follow my hand, walking down toward the empty bench. 

Out of no where however, George slid in next to me followed by Fred. 

My mouth dropped and I glared daggers at George. 

"You mind moving down" I asked through clenched teeth, obviously annoyed. 

"Yep" He stated, looking anywhere but my face. 

It was like he was trying to ignore me. Glancing back at Seamus I gave him an apologetic smile, he smiled back and shrugged his shoulders.

Dumbledore started his welcome back speech and we all sat listening intently. 

"It's a pleasure for me to annonce that we will not be the only wizards here this year, please help me welcome the ladies of Beauxbatons Academy and their headmistress Madam Maxim!" Dumbledore clapped his hands and the Great doors opened. 

In skipped beautiful girls dressed in all blue, their mile high headmistress stepping in last. Every single guy in Hogwarts was staring at them, oggling over their 'assests' Spotting Fleur Delacour twirling in the back, I leaned over and grabbed her wrist. 

"Oh BLAKE! It Iz so vary Nize to Zee you. I waz zo vary upzet to hear you werent attending Bauxbatons" Fleur said, wrapping me in a one arm hug. 

"I know. My mom thought Londen would be a more suitable place to live so I got switched into Hogwarts"  

Fleur stood back and gave me a curious look, "I did not know zay let quarter veelas in Hogwarts" 

My eyes went big and I brought her back down to my level, "No one knows" I whispered. 

"Well zay do now" She stated giving me a sorry look, "zill catch up with zu later" 

Twirling away from me, I kept my head down toward my lap hoping no one questioned me further. 

"You're one of them!?" Hermione asked, pulling my shoulder back so I would look at her, "Well that explains a lot" She giggled. 

"You're not mad I didn't tell you?" 

"A little but I understand why you would want to keep it a secret" She shrugged. 

Fred reached behind George and shoved me slightly giving a wink. 

"No wonder I find you so fit" 

Turning toward his brother, George glared at him. 

God, what was his problem. Just because he was mad at me didn't mean his brother had to be. 

"and now the proud sons of Durmstrang" Dumbledore bellowed. 

In came strong brawney guys, sporting staffes and cloaks. Now we're talking. 

The first to enter was Poliakoff, who turned toward me and winked. 

I blushed madley as he grabbed my hand and kissed it. 

George scoffed beside me and gave Poliakoff a dirty look. 

"What the hell is wrong with you George?" I asked, turning to look at him. 

"Well aren't you just Hogwarts Finest. I bet you're loving all these guys fawning over you" He sneered. 

"George, are you worried I won't find time for you this year or something because you know I'll be there for you right?" I asked, questions filling my mind.  

He rubbed his hand over this face and gave me a small smile. 

"Im going bloody mental" He shrugged, throwing his arm around my shoulder. 

"I could have told you that" Fred stated. 

Laughing, I pulled away from George as soon as the food came. 

Chatting with the twins and Ron, I was glad my first day back wasn't a total disaster. 

"Hogwarts has been choosen to host a very exciting event, the Tri Wizard Tournament! Three schools, three champions, the tasks are not for the faint at heart and can be deadly" Dumbledore warned. 

Fred and George slapped each other's hands and unitied "Wicked" 

"You can't be serious" I questioned, pulling my eyebrows together. 

"What?" George retorted. 

"I would never allow it" I stated, folding my arms in front of my chest. 

"Good thing you aren't our mother" George stated, a smug smile on his face. 

"It's not like you two would be able to do your little hero, sidekick thing out there. Only one of you would get picked and if it was you.........I just, would kill you before the troll got to you" I stammered the last part, unsure of why I was so protective over George and not Fred. 

"But Fred can do whatever he bloody well pleases?" George asked, shock written on his face. 

"That's right" I smiled leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Being that the tasks are so dangerous" Dumbledore continued, "There is an age limit of 17 to be able to put your name into the goblit of fire" 

Dumblefore ripped the cloth off the statue and the huge goblit came to life. 

"THATS RUBISH!" The twins screamed beside me. 

I Smiled and looked up at George. 

"Oh this one's happy?" George stated, pointing at me. 

Nodding my head up and down, I grinned from ear to ear. 

"I know you worry about me Blake because you care about me" He teased, wrapping his arms around me. 

Trying to squirm out of his grasp, he only pulled me closer. 

"You care for me, you love me, you think im brilliant" He said in a sing-song voice. 

Making barfing noises, I wiggled free from his arms only to grab him in a big hug. 

"You are a prat, an immature prat" I sang, releasing him. 

Everyone at the table chuckled and George gave me a sly look. 

"I will get you back carter" He winked. 

"Bring it WeaselB"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 821 35
You're a Gryffindor in your sixth(or fifth. Whatever year they're in in goblet of fire) year with Fred and George Weasley. You'd been best friends si...
263K 7.1K 20
Going into my 5th year at Hogwarts isn't something I look forward to for the first time in 4 years. George Weasely is my best friend and the one pers...
35.8K 631 15
I always imagined that Harry and Hermione would end up together. In my opinion, it could not end otherwise. That's why, even after I finished reading...