Daft

Blakely's P.O.V 

The first Quidditch match of the season was today and I promised Fred Id come out and support him. 

Him, not George. 

Although him and Fred are back on pranking terms, he still hasn't said one word to me since he told me I was beautiful. 

I missed George a lot, more then I ever thought I would. I was so used to seeing and talking to him everyday that now there is always a piece of me missing. I liked George, more then my best mate and pranking buddy. I felt things for George that even boyfriend's ive had in the past cant even touch. I fellt all these amazing things for him and here we are, not speaking, for god knows why.

It was storming outside with thunder and lightening striking out of the clouds, threatening us with rain. Hermione and I were walking out toward the Quidditch Pitch, chatting in excitiment about how the game could go. I personally love the sport and could watch it all day, as long as a certain Beater was in the game. 

Telling Hermione I'd meet her up in the stands, I made my way to where the team was stationed under one of the tents. I snuck in through the back flap and knelt behind Fred who was on a small stool, obviously nervous. He always gets that way before a match. 

"Hey Freddie, you're going to do great out there" I whispered, giving him a wink. 

"Blakely! How'd you get in here?" He asked surprised to see me. 

"Magic" 

"ha, ha, cute. Thanks for coming, Im going bloody mental with nerves" He stated, giving me a quick hug. 

"You'll do find. I'll be cheering you on the whole time" I assured him. 

Hearing the whistle, I wished him good luck one last time before scurring out of the tent and joining Hermione.

The game was starting off head to head already with Slytherins and Gryffindors in a tie, I watched as Fred knocked a bludger at one of the Slytherins chasers and cheered with glee. Fred and George were doing great knocking those bludgers right out of the pitch. Following Harry for a bit, I could see he had the snitch in his sights flying high into the sky to follow it. The sky still hasn't calmed down since this morning, if anything it has gotten worse. The wind was whipping and the sky was roaring louder than the crowd. Lighting struck over toward my right and all I thought was Harry up in the dark sky. 

Gryffindors had the lead now but not by much. Fred was close to the field grounds hitting bludgers upward in the Slytherin's path. While George was up toward the sky hitting them back down. I watched as George nailed the bludger sending it back down to his twin, sending it back up George prepaired to hit it again. A crack came from up above and lightening broke through the clouds striking George's broom. George fell backward unconcious, high in the sky he fell all the way till he hit the field. 

I didn't even know I moved till hands were pulling me back from the rail, screaming. 

"No, no, no, no" I whimpered, watching as George's body lay pale and motionless on the ground. 

Breaking free of the ones who were holding me back, I ran down and onto the field. 

People were surrounding him by this point and it took a lot for me to push through to find Fred. 

As soon as he saw it was me, I was wrapped into a strong hug. 

Rain started to pelt us then and I sank to my knees next to George.

George's P.O.V 

I could hear her but I couldn't open my mouth to speak. 

I tried to open my eyes but I was met with complete darkness. 

Pain numbed me. 

"George" I heard her whisper. 

Blakely 

"George please wake up" She was scared 

Blakely, im fine 

"George, im sorry" 

Blakely, i miss you. Why can't I answer you! 

I felt it then, the pain, the cold, the rain, everything came back to me in a wave of pain. 

Being lifted, I tried to hold back the scream but it was all just to much. I barked out a yell. 

"George!" Blakely cried 

Feeling her hand grasp mine, I didn't want to let go.

"Mr. Weasley can you hear me?" Madam Pomfrey asked. 

I tried to answer her but nothing came out, nothing moved. 

"What do you suppose is wrong?" Blakely was worried, I could tell by the tone of her voice. It was the same tone she used when I broke my arm 2nd year falling off the stands. 

"Concussion perhaps" Madam Pomfrey replied. 

I heard footsteps running on the cement floor coming closer and closer. 

"We got here as soon as we heard, how's my baby Georgie" My mum babied me something horrid, "Oh Blakely dear what happen!" 

"The first match was today, George was flying up by the clouds when.........his broom was struck my lightening. Hhhhh-e just fe-llll." Blakely started to cry again and it killed me I couldn't comfort her.

Madam Pomfrey prescribed rest and in no time id be good as new. 

Shooing everyone out of the wing, Blakely begged Madam Pomfrey to stay with me. She gave in. 

Mum was beside me still and I tried so hard to open my eyes, just a peek. 

"Oh Mrs. Weasley thank you so much for the prom dress, it was lovely. I had an amazing time, Fred has pictures for you" Blakely chatted with my mother. 

"Blakely sweetheart, call me Molly or mum. You are part of the family, it's time you started acting like it" My mom chuckled, "As soon as I heard you were going with one of my sons, I couldn't resist" 

"It was perfect, Mrs. Weasley it really was" Blakely thanked her again. 

"Anything for you dear, but I was surprised you didn't go with George. I see the way you look at him" She did? 

"Oh well, he's my best friend but he asked someone else. No big deal" Blakely chirped. 

"Blakely hunny, I know that face. It is a big deal, to you. I know you have feelings for George, more then just a friend"

and I can't believe she never told me! 

"Is it that obvious?" Blakely giggled beside me. 

"The only reason George hasn't figured it out yet is because he's daft" My mum laughed, "Well I best be heading back, owl me when he is awake" 

"I will Mrs.........Mum" Blakely corrected herself.

Hours passed and I listened as Blakely hummed, sang, talked, and paced about. 

"George you need to wake up, you're driving me mad" She sang on key. 

"First you ask Angelina Johnson to the Yule Ball and brilliant for you but what about me? I know I sound selfish but merlins beard George! What is wrong with me? Is it because im a year younger? Not pretty enough? Im mad for you! Over the moon! Then you don't speak to me for weeks, like it's just so easy for you to stop talking to me. I was lost without you! You get into a fight with Fred, you two never fight. Then the next night you tell me im beautiful!" She sighed, pacing around the room. 

"What am I doing? We will only ever be friends. Im being dumb" She said to herself. 

NO! NO! You're not Blakely! Blakely! Im dumb, im the dumb one! 

Darkness was starting to take over my mind and I tried to push it away. I was just so tired. Slipping into a deep sleep, I swore Id fix our friendship.

Id fix us.