Things Change (A George Weasl...

By pearlsandkittens33

Spending three years in Hogwarts was tough but with the help of the golden trio and twins, I was able to surv... More

Things Change (A George Weasley Love Story)
Ive Arrived
Nasty Old Boot
World Cup
You Had One Job
Splinched
Tri Wizard Cup
You Said
Muggle Born
Nitwit
Yule Ball
Daft
That's My Girl
1st Task
Prank
2nd Task
Point Me
Everyday
Goodbye Hogwarts
Sequal

Fast Asleep

18.7K 553 285
By pearlsandkittens33

*Dream* 

I was running through a forest. 

It was dark and damp. 

My feet sunk into the moist ground, making me stummble. 

I looked behind me to find, nothing. 

What was I running from? 

Tripping, I skidded across the forest floor. 

"You know, running never helps" The voice snickered at me. 

Stepping down onto my head, my cheek dug into the twigs and leaves. 

"What a shame" The familiar voice stated. 

Turning over, I looked up at the masked man. 

"Just back to finish what I started, Avada......." 

*End of Dream*

Shooting up, I grabbed my throat where the wand pressed against my skin. 

It felt so real. 

Dropping my arms, my right ached in protest. 

That's when everything from last night came flooding into my mind. 

Ripping the blanket off my thin tan legs, there were only little pink scars where the knife went in. 

Checking my shoulder, it was healed to perfection. 

"Welcome back" Fred smiled down at me. 

Standing up from his chair, he sat down on the ground next to me. 

"Im sorry for leaving you back there" He started to say, tears in his eyes "I should have taken better care of you. I should have watched. I wasn't paying attention........." 

"Fredrick Weasley, You did everything you could have done. You were brilliant. This wasn't your fault" I smiled, patting his cheek. 

"HA! Tell that to my Twin!" Fred exclaimed, rolling his eyes, "When he found out I came back without you, angry that one was. He almost killed me. When Harry rushed in screaming you were in the backyard, I swear, I never saw George run that fast. Actually, ive never seen him run at all" 

"Was George the one who carried me here last night?" I asked, trying to hide my curiousness. 

"Of bloody coarse. He wouldn't let hardly anyone touch you and when dad and mum were fixin you up. He was mad with worry. Couldn't get the bloody fool to stop pacing" Fred chuckled. 

"Where is he?" 

"I forced him to bed about an hour ago. He was down here all night watching over you. Bloody nut" Fred said, helping me to my feet. 

"You look bloody aweful" Fred looked at me with disgust. 

"Who say's you look any better" I mocked. 

"Please, we all know im the better looking twin" He wiggled his eyebrows at me. 

"Yes because it's not like you two are identical or anything" I said, sarcasm dripping from my voice. 

Starting up the steps, I just wanted to get a nice hot shower. 

"You know there is alot of things that are diffrent between us" Fred called up to me. 

Spinning around, I smiled down at him, "Yeah, like George being better looking"

Running up to my room, I grabbed a change of clean clothes and headed to the bathroom. 

Grabbing that nice hot shower that I craved, I hopped out and wand dried my hair. 

Loose curls reached down to my waist high white skirt and over my dressy tanktop.

Applying eyeliner and shadow, I moved down to my lips and painted them red. 

"Oi! It's not a hobby, hurry up in there" Ron shouted, banging his fists on the door. 

Opening the door, I stepped past his shocked face. 

"What? It's not like im back from the grave" I chuckled "Honestly Ronald, you look like you've seen a ghost" 

Smiling, I walked away and up to Ginny and Hermiones room. 

"Knock, Knock" I sang, opening the door. 

Stepping inside, I was met with a face full of red hair. 

"Blake! Im so happy you're ok" Ginny exclaimed, squeezing me tight. 

"Ginny.........I still.........need.....to breath" I croaked out. 

She released me out of her death grip to only have Hermione wrap me in another. 

"I love you guys too" I laughed, pulling them both in a hug. 

*KnockKnock* 

"Girls, breakfast time. You don't want to miss your train........." Mrs. Weasley started to say walking into the room. "Blakely sweetheart" 

Tears started to pour from her eyes and I grabbed her in a tight embrace. Mr. Weasley was now behind her, trying to hold back tears as well. 

"Thank you so much Mr. Weasley, you saved my life" I stated, hugging him. 

"No need to thank me, you're family Blakely" He smiled. 

"Oh dear, hurry along now girls grab your trunks" Mrs. Weasley hurried having a look at the clock.

With my trunk packed and ready to go, I dragged it behind me out of my room. 

Honestly, the twigs that I call arms were getting a serious workout today. 

Sliding past the twins room, I heard snorring coming from the opening. 

I can't believe no one had woken George yet. 

Tip-toeing into the dimly lite room. George was still drooling all over his pillow fast asleep. 

Taking his trunk out from under the bed, I packed it with all his favorite clothes and his new books. 

I still found it hard to believe George stayed up all night just to watch over me. I knew he was the nicer twin but that was just down right saint like for a Weasley. 

George has always been there for me, no matter what. Sitting down next to him, I moved his long hair away from his forehead. 

Stroking his hair lightly, I spoke to him in a soft tone. "Hey, time to wake up sleepy head. It's the first day of school, don't want to be late" 

"Mum! 5 more minutes!" He grumbled into his pillow. 

"You're going to miss your train" I cooed, still playing with his hair. 

"Fine, Im up" He groaned sitting up and rubbing his eyes "Hows Blakely?" 

"Im fine" I chuckled, giving him a curious look "Hows George?" 

Looking up at me, he staired wide eyed. After a second or two, a huge grin spread across his face and he pulled me into a bone crunching hug. 

"You are never bloody leaving my sight every again. You had me worried sick, I was going mental" He stated, holding me by my shoulders. 

I grabbed onto his and grinned, "You were already Mental" I said, standing. 

Grabbing onto his trunk, I tried dragging it out of the room. 

His was even heavier than mine. 

"I packed your trunk for you" I smiled, still trying to pull the bloody thing out the door. 

"I see that" He laughed, picking it up by the handle and effortlessly carring it out into the hall.

Dragging my trunk yet again down the hall, I was almost to the steps until someone grabbed the handle and picked it up. 

With hair hanging in my face, I peared up through the curtain of brown to see George smirking at me. 

"I had that" I stated, blowing a few strands of hair away from my face. 

"You were fighting with it and the trunk was winning" George snickered, heading down the steps. 

Following behind, we exited the empty house and made our way to the station. 

To Hogwarts. 

Our Home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 5.9K 45
"They held you. Without question. Without reason beyond love." "Come back to me." Entering your fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wiza...
31.3K 588 57
It's your first year at Hogwarts and being a muggle born didn't stop the twins from becoming fast friends with you. When you start to date Draco, the...
2.4K 60 30
The Twins Who Lived-(Y/n) and Harry Potter-are being pulled back into the world they truly belong in. Their first year at Hogwarts is a huge change f...
142 15 15
*** REMADE*** I have moved items and they've been shifted around and taken away. You fell for the older twin gingered-haired boy, you've liked him si...