The Vampires Pet

By ShajuanaStewart

Lukas is the king of all vampires So after the war of the red, humans are being taken in for pets as a show... More

Searching For the One.
Bidding
Home Sweet Home.
The RoyalBall
Royal Pain
Story of my life
Good Kitty
Agreement
Pay Day
Moving On
Doing the right thing
Getting Back on track
Crummy Run
Meet And Greet
Cat out of the bag
Secrets
Bitshhhh
Tweedle Dee and tweedle dumb
Fallen Kingdom.
Stranger
Untitled Part 21

Worthless.

13.6K 351 13
By ShajuanaStewart

"And lastly! All hail king Lukas!" the announcer boomed.

I stepped my foot out of the door and walked out onto the stage with my head held high. I looked around and noticed a lot of the dukes and their wives by their sides heads tilted slightly to the left. I also noticed some of the werewolf population reeking of mutt.

I stepped up to the podium and said the grand speech that Gretchen, my assistant wrote for me to say. By the time I was finished I walked out and chatted amongst those around, clearly showing my distaste towards the other animals loitering about the room.

I readied myself to leave when my name was called.

"King, if I must say you look quite dreary." said Forn. I looked him from head and toe and noticed that he was indeed, one if the newest dukes that had moved into the royal court.

"Indeed, but if I was you, I would watch how you approach me." I sneered. The last thing I wanted was a regular conversation with the fleshy monstrosity.

"Well, I have come with a few questions for you. I was told a few things, and god knows that I like to get my facts straight." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Well some of the people are wondering why you don't have a pet. for all the richest and wisest people have a pet, but not you? And therefore that shows you as a weakling and not reasonable enough to be a king of our race." he breaths out.

I looked around and noticed that everyone did indeed have a pet either chained to the leg of their table, or nannying their children.

"And what do the people want me to do about it?" I asked.

"Well the people want you to follow society.......And buy a pet!" he cheered unsteadily noticing my glare.
I looked around the crowd and loosened my Armani tie and headed for my car. my driver opened the door and I got in telling him to take me home.

◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️

VOTE! 👍👎

COMMENT! 💬

SHARE! 💌

🐾VANA VOO🐾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 7K 57
What if the Sirius Black had a daughter? What if the day James and Lily Potter died, Alexia Black disappeared? What if she was now living in Mystic...
33.7K 813 20
𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊, has a beautiful and sweethearted mate and wife that he managed to keep h...
2.4K 797 9
بەڕێـز ئـاڵـپـەر لە گرەوێـکدا لەگەڵ خێزانی کڵاوسنە خوێنمژەکان دۆڕاندوویەتی لەبەرامبەردا پێویستە کچەکەی ببەخشێـت .... کچێکی بێتاوان و بەدبەخت دەبەخشر...
53.1M 2.1M 88
The world had gone to hell long ago, taken over by the vampire race. In order to keep some sort of peace in our land, the Vampire Lords made a consec...