Falling For The Bad Boy

Door Amaya_Shada_Malik

Andy Love is the good girl. Sure she does her homework, hell she's smarter than the teacher with all the work... Meer

Falling For The Bad Boy
Moving Back
First Day Of Hell- I Mean School..
Don't Tell Andy We Crashed Into A Butterfly!
Do you really need your intestines?
Emo Sessions Through a Blow Horn
Cake Boners and Wall Punches
This Ring Is My Circus
Leave It To Sylvia...
Bananas dipped in Pickle Juice
Where's my spoon!?
What happened to your face?
Guys... She's not laughing.
Wha?
Recreational Fieldtrips and Openning Down.
Seducing My Potential Killer.
Café Mama!
When Do I Get To Kick Some Ass!?
Norman!
Well This is Embarrasing.
Im Freaking Out.
We Are Ghosts!
Will I Ever Get That Back?
I Heard Party and Immediately Started Grooving
Lets Talk About Our Feelings
Boyfriend, You Are So Stupid.
Is It Getting Hot In Here Or Is That Just The Irony?
Wow, Our Plans Just Keep Getting Better.
Both Doors?
Your Timing is Impeccable
Epilogue: Pool Pie

Getting Ready With The Descendent From Evil!

8.4K 192 23
Door Amaya_Shada_Malik

Blare's party outfit is in the external link and Andy's is in the comments! Thought I could do every other for them! Also like I said in the last chapter, this is Blake Lively! So yah.. I wanted you guys to see it but I also thought it was time to show Blare!!!!!! She is soooo perty!!! This gal is based off of my main girl Savannah!! Yah. I kow. Shes based after one or more charracters in both of my books. Well oops! Don't worry you will hear about a few other charracters I have based off of friends. yahh.. I have no life and my friends are my inspiration! Soo this is dedicated to you babyy!!

------------------------------------

I watched the clock. With ten seconds left, I packed my stuff up quick. Five seconds and I stood up and started walking to the door.

"Ms. Love-" But he was cut off by the bell. I turned around to face him, still backing up to the door. I kissed my two forefingers and and then split them up, giving a peace sign. Then I pushed the door open with my back and walked out of the classroom as fast as I could to Blare's last class.

"No running in the halls!" I heard a voice say.

"Speed walking!" I shouted back, not slowing down. I took a sharp corner and ran straight into something. I fell straight to the ground on my butt.

"Ow!" I groaned from the ground.

"Shoot, I'm sorry about that." I heard the something I ran into say. I looked up to see a really, oh my god just yum, guy standing above me. He had brown hair that was in a flow and brown eyes that were looking straight at me. His light stubble was really sexy. I glanced at his clothing and noticed he was wearing something similar to me. He had a light blue shirt on and a darker blue cardigan overtop. He had dark skinny jeans and skater shoes on. He was yummy nummy!

"Oh. No it's fine, I'm a clutz. Woohoo. Yupp, anyway!" I said really fast. I was still sitting on the ground.

"You need help up?" He asked, with an outstretched hand. I nodded my head and grabbed onto his hand. He pulled me up and I was pulled to his warm body. I looked down at our hands that were still together and blushed. He smiled and started shaking my hand.

"I'm Nate. Your that new girl right?" He asked.

"Yah, I'm Andy." I said.

"And I'm Blare! Her twin!" Blare said out of no where. Nate let go of my hand and shook Blare's. She smiled her gorgeous smile. They would be cute together! Well I guess he had my style, but he was hot, and I am not. People have just said that to make fun of me. They were being sarcastic, I'm sure. I snapped out of my debate in my head to see both Nate and Blare looking at me.

"Did you say something?" I asked. Blare rolled her eyes and Nate laughed.

"Yah. I just invited you to a party tonight. So did you want to come? Your sister already agreed." Nate said. Blare looked at me with her 'if you don't come, I will make sure bad things happen to you' face. So I nodded my head.

"Why not!" I said.

"Hey Dylan!" Nate shouted. I froze. Blare noticed something behind me and had a murderous look on her face. So I just assumed Dylan was standing behind me. "The twins are coming to your party tonight!" I all of a sudden I felt an arm go around my shoulders. I flinched at the touch of Dylan. He was suprisingly, comfortable. But I pretended like he wasn't.

"Oh, D over here wouldn't fit in with a party. Blare would most deffinately but Andy, just look at what your wearing. You look like a guy." Dylan said

"Um no she does not! She looks exactly like a girl! She's just a little, boyish with her choices of clothing." Blare said.

"Boyish!?" I asked.

"Yah! But its okay, you make up for it with your big boobs!" I instantly covered my chest. Dylan looked down at me to see me blushing and smirked. Nate rolled his eyes at Dylan's actions.

"Plus!!!! Andy has girly clothes! She just doesn't wear them because shes still self-conscious about being fa-"

"Okay. Time to go!" I squeaked. I grabbed Blare by the hand and started walking to our car. She was gonna say about being fat! Well sure it was the truth, but a little too much of it for certain!

"Oops! I was telling too much again wasn't I?" Blare said once we went outside.

"Uhh, yah!!" I said. We walked over to our car and hopped in. We got home and instantly went into the kitchen for food!

I ended up finding another dress for Blare. It was a half shirt half skirt. The top half was a light blue color with green, white, and orange flowers decorating it. It also had a black collar and buttoned down to right beneath her chest. The bottom half was black and came down 3/4 of the way to her knee. She was wearing five bracelets layered on top of one another. They were the same color as her flowers. Her hair was done in waves and down. She wore black strapped heels and a ring on her right ring finger.

"How do I look!?" Blare asked.

"If you weren't my sister, and I were a lesbian, I'd fuck ya." I said with a wink.

"Ewiee!" Blare said playfully slapping my arm. If people didn't know we were sisters, they honestly might have thought we were lesbians. We were that close. "Now for you!"

"Nahh. Imma just wear this." Blare slapped me on the arm really hard.

"Oww!! What was that for!?"

"Dylan just said you wouldn't fit in! You have to show him he's wrong! I'm gonna pick out the outfit for you okay!?"

"Whatever. I don't really care what I look like. Just don't make me too girly you know. Imma look like a try hard if I do."

"Yayy!!" We walked into my room this time and she got started on my clothes.

"No!" Blare said throwing it at my face. A cardigan, how me.

"Uhh. Yah-noo!" She threw a shirt at me.

"What the hell is this!?" She asked holding up a red plaid shirt. "Never mind, just no!" She kept rummaging through my clothes, until finally she squealed.

"Okay you have to wear this!" She said throwin something at me. I held it up and saw a strapless black dress with white dots on it. I rolled my eyes but stripped to put it on anyways. Just as I was about to slide it on Blare squealed again.

"What!?" I asked.

"You are NOT wearing those underwear!" Blare said.

"What's wrong with my underwear?" I asked.

"They have frogs on them and it says 'Whats hoppin'! What's right with them is a shorter answer!"

"It's gonna be fine, I'm not going out to show people my underwear!"

"Hey! You never know! You could be drunk!"

"Trust me, I'm not drinking, some one has to be the sober cab, right!?"

"Whatever just change you underwear and bra please!" I rolled my eyes.

"Bitch." I muttered, while walking to change my underwear and bra.

"Whoa! Some ones on their period!" She said jokingly. I glared at her.

"Oh my god! Eww! You actually are! Yah, go change the tampon hun!"

"Fuck you!" I said, walking into the bathroom to change my everything. I came out and saw Blare going through my sock drawer.

"Ahem. Whatcha doin!?" I asked.

"Looking for socks.." Blare said

"Why..?"

"For you to wear.."

"Yah. But why!?"

"Because you need socks silly."

"Yah, but why can't I just grab some plain old socks.?"

"Cause thats lame."

"Just let me pick my socks!"

"Too late! Here you go!" She said flinging a pair of long grey socks at my face. I pulled them on and waited.

"Now what!?" I asked.

"Boots!" She said throwing my black combat boots at me. I just barely ran out of the way of them. Why I was a perfect target for everything she threw, I had no idea, but it can be painful at times!

"Dude! I almost just died!" I said

"Dude! I almost actually give a fuck!" She said back. "Now put them on!" I did as she said and put my boots on. I looked down at myself and noticed something that was gonna need to be fixed.

"Scars." I said.

"Oh shit yah!" Blare whined. " I give up! You do the rest! Meet me in the bathroom so I can straighten your hair!" She said running to my bathroom. I groaned and walked to my closet. I simply put on a blue cardigan with really long sleaves. I rolled them up so they were just barely covering my scars. I found a couple bracelets and shoved them on both wrists just in case. I walked to the bathroom to see Blare sitting there with an overly excited grin.

"Oh god!" I said. "I'm afraid."

"Don't be!" She said smiling. I hesitantly walked up to her and sat down on the chair. She straightened my hair like she normally does when I let her.

"So how was your day?" She asked.

"Fine. Hey I never told you, Dylan is in my last class."

"No way!!" she said frozen.

"Yup. Plus I sit by him."

"Noo!!" She squeaked.

"Uh. Yah.."

"I can't believe this is happening right now!" She screamed.

"Dude. Its a big deal but not that big of a deal that you have to start-"

"Look at this dress Tiffany got!" She said shoving her phone in my face.

"So you didn't listen to word I just said!?"

"Well no. I didn't actually care about the answer." All of a sudden I heard a beep from Blares phone. She jumped up, burning me on the back of my neck.

"Oww!! You bitch!!" I screamed.

"Haha Oops!?" Blare said not caring one bit. "She got heels to match." She said showing me the picture. I glared at her while running my neck.

"Wow! Your evil." Just let me finish it!" I said pushing her out the door. I sat in front of the mirror and straightened my long blonde hair. Once I was done, I turned it off and grabbed a black beanie. I placed it on my head and walked out to meet up with Blare. She was sitting on the couch downstairs texting.

"Dayum, girl! You look hot!" She said. I rolled my eyes.

"Yah. Okay. Whatever! Ready to go!?" It was already 9:00 and the party started at 8:30. Why did it take so long you ask? Well imagine two twins who take showers that last about an hour long. Now imagine them taking their showers after eating. We ate a bunch of good stuff that were high in calories so Blare made me take a jog with her, she was still my trainer. So anyways. Blare refused to use any other shower but mine because she like my soap and shampoo and I refused to take them out of my bathroom. So she took a shower in my bathroom. Then I decided that I wasn't going to use a different bathroom because she wasn't about to kick me out of mine! So by the time we were done with all of that it was 7:00. Oh! Plus it took about two hours to get clothes, hair, and Blare did makeup. I don't wear it. I don't like it. At all.

"Yah! Come on!" She screamed jumping to her feet.

"Yay." I said walking down the steps. We walked out and went into the car. Blare drove beacause somebody gave her the directions. Anyways. We finally pulled up into a spot and walked up to the house. Blare rang the doorbell then turned to me.

"Face check!?" She asked.

"Good." I said.

"Teeth check!?" She smiled real big.

"Good."

"Okay now you! Face? Good!" I gave her a fake smile not showing my teeth.

"Now teeth."

"No. That's weird. I bet I'm fine."

"Teeth!" She whined.

"Noo!" I said purposefully hiding my teeth.

"Bitch I said teeth!" She growled stepping up to me and forcing me to open my mouth. When she put her fingers by my mouth I tried to bite them but missed, and instead took a big delicious but of the air. Oh yah. That's good stuff. You should try it sometime.

"Not nice!" Blare complained

"Dude! You rang the doorbell a while ago! Some one could come out at any second! That'd be weird if they saw you staring at my teeth looking fo something that's not even there!!" I complained back

"Oh, they already did and they actually found it quite amusing! Only a little bit weird." We heard a voice say. Blare and I both turned to see a very, very hot Dylan. Well fuck him! I hate him with all my might, but he could make it a little easier on me by beeing slightly less atractive!

"Dylan." Blare greated stepping inside the house. Leaving me outside with him.

"Um. Hi." I squeaked.

"D?" Dylan asked, stepping forward

"Uhh. Yah.?" I asked stepping back.

"You do have something in your teeth." My eyes got wide and I covered my mouth and swiped my tongue against my teeth trying to get it out. Then Dylan started laughing. I glared at him. Little bitch. There wasn't even anything there.

"Haha. So funny." I said walking by him. He stopped laughing and grabbed my arm to pull me back. He was smiling at me really hot and all, but I was distracted by the pain of his hand pressing down on my scars. They still hurt when messed with. He saw me flinch and immediatly let go. His eyes got wide and I pulled my sleeves down out of habit. He seemed worried? Sorry even. Dylan worried that he hurt me? Plus being sorry about it? What has the world come too!? He tried to cover up the look he just had, but it was too late. I already saw. He slung his arm around my shoulder and brought me close to him. I stumbled and leaned into his body. Well damn damn. He smelled like heaven! Okay, I don't know what heaven smells like, but he smelled yumm!

"I haven't seen you in two years D. Lets catch up." He said pulling me inside of the house.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

193K 1.9K 18
Contains bullying, non- consensual sex and foul language. Read at your own risk... and don't complain afterwards. This is a 3 book series: - Hope - B...
1.3M 32.5K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
4.1K 146 66
Seventeen-year-old Rylee Evans just moved back to her hometown of Charlottesville, VA, with her dad and sister after being gone for three years. She'...
85.6K 3.1K 42
Emma Carpenter is a classic example of a nerd. She does her homework, gets straight A's, reads all the time, and never gets in trouble. Then one day...