Anything Could Happen. (Narry...

By ShaazzaaAmmmyy

So there's this guy. The guy with green eyes, brown curls and a lovely smile with dimples. Then, there's this... More

Prologue;
Chapter 1-I Think You Did The Right Thing...
Chapter 2-Tour Rehearsals.
Chapter 3-Getting Along
Chapter 4-Friday Mornings
Chapter 5-Another Play Fight?
Chapter 6-Good And Bad News.
Chapter 7-Bleed
Chapter 8-Wake Up, Please!
Chapter 9-You're Back My Love.
Chapter 10-Caught.
Chapter 11-It's Not Your Fault!
Chapter 12-The Truth's Out!
Chapter 13-One Of Those Busy Days.
Chapter 14-Perfect Date Night?
Chapter 15-Headaches
Chapter 16-Not Again!?
Chapter 18-Oops!
Chapter 19-Management...
Chapter 20-Those Interviews.
Chapter 21-Two Months.
Chapter 22-Push The Button
Chapter 23-Wait.
Chapter 24-Blur.
Chapter 25-Why?
Chapter 26-More Than Anything,
Chapter 27-Tell Me Something I Don't Know,
Chapter 28-Dominant Harry
Chapter 29-Therapy
Chapter 30-Pleasure Me.
Epilogue: Anything Could Happen.

Chapter 17-What's Happening?

9.9K 231 63
By ShaazzaaAmmmyy

Chapter 17-What's Happening?

The next day, Niall finally got discharged from the hospital. The doctor prescribed him medication and advised him to come back if a problem happens in the future.

Harry hopes nothing scary will ever happen to his lover again. Niall is extremely special to Harry and Harry can't picture a world without Niall, he can't imagine his life without him.

5 of the boys hung out before getting busy for soundcheck to make the fans that's coming to a concert, the time of their lives. The guys were all concerned about Niall's health but he said that he can do it, it'll be a bigger problem to the "Directioners" out there if he decided to lay around all day.

The happy and the surprising twist was the paparazzi and tabloids left them alone, but don't bother jinxing it.

The heart-throbbing boys arrived to an arena that they'll perform one hell of a show tomorrow night, to begin their 3-hour rehearsals. Harry decided to make the time because earlier he came up with a wonderful idea of restarting him and Niall's first date tonight, but it probably not be a picnic.

"Wait, what they doing here?" Louis pointed at this boy-band that was dancing and doing soundcheck at a stage right in front of them.

They were apparently at the same arena that One Direction was scheduled for rehearsing and performing. So technically, this grew to be a problem for the boys. They walked up front to identify the band. The familiar band was actually their past competitor, of course. They always compete for the same category in almost every award show event.

One guy, that had dirty blonde curly locks, his name was Jay, his shirt was unbuttoned all the way down just to flaunt his abs and all, stopped dancing and walked from to the stage.

"Ohh snap it's One Direction." His accent was British and he chuckled, showing his perfect teeth. "Is there a problem?" He asked, trying not to be rude.

"Yes, aren't we suppose to be here?" Niall asked.

Yes, the finally boys recognized the band. It was a band that's originally from UK, they were The Wanted. They were rehearsing to one of their songs that's on the top 50 of the US and UK BillBoard charts, Glad You Came. They're only a couple of years over 1D's age. 

"Umm, we supposed to--"

"Oh my freaking God is that One Direction?!" A guy exclaimed that had hair swept up like Zayn's hair, wearing a black Ramones t-shirt boy interrupted his band mate, smiling at the other 5 British-Irish boys in front of him.

"Siva, I know you saw me talking about a situation." The  bald headed guy that had nearly sworn at his other band mate.

"Don't listen to Max. He doesn't know what the word 'situation' means." The swept up hair guy, Siva, joked, making One Direction laugh a little.

"Okay, we're suppose to rehearse here." Zayn spoke. "Don't take my words the wrong way you guys. This has gotta be some mistake."

"I don't know, but all I know is we gotta show here tonight." Siva said.

Then here goes another boy, who flips up the front, which made Max, Siva, and One Direction flinch. His hair was fully brown, had sunglasses on inside, and his body was filled with sweat. 1D do know that it was another member of the group, Nathan.

"Damn Nath!" Tom interjected, the last member who spoke within the group.

Nathan was catching his breath. "Instead of making a big fuss about it, we can practice together." He mentioned, and that turned into a reasonable, brilliant point to the boys. It made a great point for Harry because he didn't want to waste any time of consulting over a petty problem. He wanted to get this date with Niall happening!

Even though, 1D and The Wanted were competitors in the music industry, they were good friends and see each other once in a while. They also support each others music and no bother to disrespect. Both of their fans bases--Team Wanted and Directioners--is pretty sorta huge if you ask me.

There were many laughs, talks and jokes on that stage. All the boys got a long with The Wanted surprisingly

---------------------------------------

Later on the day, well, it reached evening, soundcheck was finished and Harry got excited. During rehearsal, he asked Niall about it and he went with the idea. The couples decided to go out to dinner. It's even a place that the nerve-wrecking tabloid will never find them.

"I would love to thank you for being by my side, Harry." Niall mentioned, picking up his fork and started eating his fancy meal while Harry took a look at him and smirked. It felt like he was being honoured for something.

"You know I'll always be with you, Niall. What would it look like if I weren't?" Harry asked, wiping his mouth with a napkin and placing it on the table.

Niall of course stayed silent. He didn't have an answer that fit the question. He just took a bite of his lovely chicken instead.

"Exactly." Harry said.

"You know what Harry? I doubted that we'll be together."

"I would ask why, but I was the same way." Harry slightly chuckled. "But I wouldn't say that I'm lucky to have you." His tone was serious and Niall was feeling some type of way. A type of way that it's impossible to describe what emotion.

"What?" Niall was a bit shock while his feeling was going down.

"I'm not lucky to have you. I'm blessed." Harry rephrased, leaving Niall drifted down for nothing. His emotions boosted up to excitement that he put a smile on his face. He couldn't say anything at all.

"I'm getting to the point that I'm not ashamed of saying I love you." Niall admitted, and yet overcame his nervousness. And you know what? It made Harry turn red. A sign of blushing.

"Oh my God. Niall..." The speechlessness turned tabled. Harry can't finish his words. Niall had to break it. At least he weren't freaking out.

"I..I love you too." 

They both held each other's hands across the table. Harry took Niall's hand and placed a kiss on the top of it and placed it back down. Lucky, they were in  a private room so no one could see anything.

"Plus the food was absolutely delicious and even this place is fabulous. We need to have a fun date one time." Niall smiled at his boyfriend across the table

"That's great and that will happen one day!" Harry smiled back.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The next night, One Direction literally rocked the house. The crowd was...my favourite term...TURN'T UP!! It was time to put the show to a close but first, Niall had to get something off his chest. Him and his boyfriend talked about it and they agreed that it was the time to expose it so they can actually live with no worries.

The boys got the hype crowd to settle down to listen to Niall's speech. Small but hope to be understandable speech.

"I have something that I have to say that it should've been told a while ago..." Niall starts. He took a quick look at Harry, who was encouraging him.

A huge pile of extreme nervousness rushed over at Niall. So huge, that he thought that he shouldn't do this. He keeps thinking about the pros and mostly cons while the crowd was interested in hearing what he got to say.

Niall made a choice, and that choice was to walk out on the crowd.

"Um.." Zayn spoke in his microphone through the awkward moment. "I hope you guys had an awesome time with us. Thanks for supporting us and we enjoyed all of you. We love you!"

And there went Harry running after his boyfriend backstage.

"NIALL!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hey, this is Asia again! ♥

I just wanna say sorry to my bestie Shan and her readers for the hold up! I've been quite busy during the start of my summer break also I had a little bit of writer's block while working on this so I hope you guys forgive me!

HEY don't start a riot cuz 1D is cool too! ;)

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and sorry for the little cliffy haha!

Comment, Vote, Follow! xo

- Asia ☯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 1.4K 43
Narry Fanfiction - Harry Styles as the big star and Niall Horan like the poor guy. You know the plot. Two guys as meets and some love... :D Start to...
49.5K 1K 24
(Excuse the carrot in here. Was my first fanfic) Harry Styles is living the life, with all his friends, his popularity, and his reputation, he has it...
25.2K 813 22
Harry and Niall are best friends. They do things together that any normal pair of boys would. But, the day that they get stuck in a closet together c...
151K 4.7K 61
Harry Styles and Niall Horan. They were two different people. Harry was straight, homophobic and popular, Niall was gay, bullied and unpopular. Eve...