Niall Horan Imagines [ COMPLE...

By 76SOUR

Imagines about Niall (: Some imagines arent made by me, I just really loved them so i put them in there (: T... More

Niall Horan Imagines
I think I like you
Pregnant
He never really loved you
Babe I'm sick.
I will always love you
Furniture Store
I have always liked you
Im.....Sorry....
Paparazzi
Dirty (Part 1)
Dirty (Part 2)
Dirty (Part 3) -Last Part-
The kind of boyfriend he is
Studio
Imagine...
Morning
The lake
Preference
Wake Up Mommy
Goodbye
Niall:
Tired of being single..
Back Off
Dear Nialls Future Girlfriend
The Day
Truely
Drunk
Butterflies
Skate
Aches
Im Sorry (The Voicemail)
Puppy Dog
Mr.Horan
Beach
Married
Nothing Compares To The Real Thing (Dirty 1)
Nothing Compares To The Real Thing (Part 2)
Backstage
Daddy ?
Surprise
Tears
Jealousy
First Kiss
First Time Meeting
Movie Night
Shopping Center
Ice Skating
Birthday Girl
Wild Party
irresistable
Little Things
Decision Time
Hospital
Am i a princess daddy?
Meeting his family
Those were the days
Stop.. You're beautiful (Part 1)
Stop.. You're Beautiful (Part 2 Last part)
So no Dinner?
Cuddle
Flight
NOT AN IMAGINE
Dont Hurt Her
Puddles
Heartache
Summer
After school Detention ( Part 1 )
After School Detention ( Part 2, Last part.)
Fair Grounds
Missing You
Missing You 2.
Picnic Date
Clubbing
College (Part 1)
College (Part 2, Last Part)
College (part 3, FINAL PART)
AUTHORS NOTE
Love Robbery
Pool Time (Part 1)
Pool Time (Part 2 last part) *dirty*
School
A/N
Officer
Crush
Moments
Shoutout
Jealous
Wars
Leaving for tour( Part 1 )
Leaving for Tour ( part 2, Last Part )
Car ride
NOT AN UPDATE
Getting Caught
Cuddle Time
NOT AN UPDATE SRRY
First Word
Babysitting
Crasher
Not an update
Changing (Part 1)
Changing (Part 2)
H e l p
Michael
Kids
Acting
Famous
NOT AN UPDATE...
Housewife
Gay (Part 1)
Gay (Part 2 , Last Part)
Notes
WATTYS 2014
The "Talk"
Switching places(Part 1..)
Switching places ( Part2, last part)
Q & A ?
ANSWERS
Hola
Sep 14,2015

Valentines Day.

83.2K 1K 114
By 76SOUR

11.

You wake up and shiver from the absence of Niall's body heat next to you. His sheets were neatly peeled away, signaling that he was already awake. You sighed deeply. Knowing Niall, he had probably planned some wonderful Valentines Day surprise for you, when what you really wanted was just to have a day with him alone.

Lately, he was busy doing signings, interviews, recording, award shows, and basically anything. You name it. He was never just with you. You never wanted to confront him about it, because, after all, He couldn't really help it. He was a celebrity. It was his dream to be this big, and you didnt want to put him in a position where he might have to choose between you and his career. That would be unfair to both, you and especially Niall.

You hear the shower turning on which meant that Niall was taking a shower. You try to get up, but your tiredness overtakes you, and you lay back down on the bed, giving up.

You think of many things, including your relationship with Niall. He was kind, sweet, romantic, everything you ever wanted. He treated you right, he listened to what you had to say when you were upset and needed someone to talk to. Niall never pressured you into doing anything. He was absolutely amazing and kind. Despite the fact that you and Niall had been dating for a year, he still gave you butterflies.

He still made you blush when he complimented you and he still treated you like you were his world. As you continue to think about this you can't help but smile to yourself. Your thoughts were interrupted by Niall walking into the bedroom.

"Morning Princess," Niall smiled as he walked out of the bathroom.

A white t-shirt hugged his damp torso, showing his abs, and a pair of jeans rested just below his hips. Your cheeks turn a light shade of pink a his hearty compliment.

"Morning."

Nialls beautiful blue eyes roamed your face in love and adoration. You can tell he was madly inlove with you.

"I'll be right back," Niall said and rushed out of the room.

You layed there dumbfounded and wondered where he was running off to. Before you could protest, he was right back through the door with a bouquet of tulips and a black box.

"For you my love," He chuckled, handing you a small felt box which contained a lovely necklace.

"Niall..." You breathed.

He was such a romantic. He would do anything to surprise you on Valentines day.

"I wanted to get you something that proved to you that even thought I am away a lot, I still think about you every minute of each day. You still make me heart stop with your beauty. Your laugh makes me melt. Your touch is like lightening and I am lovestruck. I love you (Y/N). Happy Valentines day".

// edited //

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 530 60
Just Some imagines for Niall Horan. Feel free to use any of them if you wish except for the requested, you'll have to ask me for those. Also Check ou...
73K 973 29
Seems like some good writers are stopping their imagines, so I decided to write some! Obviously about Niall, hope you enjoy! (I also don't make ver...
742K 9.2K 200
Just a bunch of Niall Horan imagines put together. Hope you like it! I wrote this years ago don't take this seriously plsss 😃
477K 3.8K 41
This is my famous Niall Fanfic "Temporary Bliss" which is on youtube! :) I will from now on, post my writing on here in this VERY SECTION. Thank you...