Obsession

De ThicknRich

Trent and Honesty were child hood friends. For years they hid their love from each other because of their 5 y... Mai multe

Why I love him ...
.This girl
I Fucked Up
Problems
Authors Note
New beginnings
Authors Note
Stepping into the game
War
Authors Note
Secrets
Authors Note
What's done in the Dark
Revenge
Snakes In The Grass
Authors Note
Turning Tables
Switching Lane's
Author's Note
Blood aint no Thicker than Water
I love you
Authors Note
True Colors

Taken

8.4K 246 114
De ThicknRich

~Trent~
Boom! Boom! Boom!
"Open this fucking door" Jazzy yelled.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

"What the fuck you want man, damn" I said swinging open the door.

"Where is Nene, what the fuck you do to her Trent !!"

"Nah what the fuck you do bitch, ever since you been around she been picking up on yo hoe qualities. She wasn't stripping till you turned her on to that shit !! Get the fuck out my room before yo ass get slapped."

"Oh bitch you ain't gone touch me" she said pointing her 9mm in my face.

She opened the bathroom door and started screaming.

"Oh hell no, Chez!!! Chez get yo muthafuckin ass up here now !!!" She yelled.

"Leave her alone Jazzy damn ! Get the fuck out. She OK" I yelled pulling her away from Nene.

The swelling from my beating was starting to set in and both her eyes were swollen shut. Her nose was leaking and her lip was fat. I didn't mean to beat her that bad, I was just tryna show her she can't play me like a fucking simp.

I quickly wet a clean rag and started trying to clean her up, but she wouldn't stop crying.

"Get the fuck away from me Trent, you done lost yo fucking mind" She cried trying to get away from me.

"Baby please let me fix it, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do you like this. You was fighting me back" I begged as I bear hugged her so she couldn't get away.

"What the fuck going on in hea" I heard Chez from behind me.

"Come look at yo sister Chez" Jazzy said running to the bathroom door.

I let NeNe go and she quickly scurried to him.

"Oh hell no this muthafucka done beat you" Chez yelled

~Jazzy~
You damn Skippy I told it. When Chez seen NeNe face he turned into the incredible hulk. He damn near threw NeNe to me and rushed Trent ass.

He was piecing his ass up so fast I thought I was watching a damn movie in fast forward. Trent was tryna get some hits in but they was bouncing right off... My baby was eating his shit.

"Whoop his ass chez!!" Nene yelled spitting out blood.

"Come on sis let's get you cleaned up so we can go" I said trying to take her out.

"No I wanna watch this shit" she said jacking away from my grip.

Chez had Trent up on their bathroom sink punching him out, they had broke the glass and I couldn't tell who was bleeding.

"OK bae that's enough he out..." I said tryna peel chez back from Trents limp body.

He pushed me back and kept punching all you hear is his fist smashing against Trent's blood soaked face.

He finally let go and just threw him into the marble floor hard as hell. His body looked completely lifeless, but that wasn't enough for NeNe. She snatched my 9mm and stood over him with the barrel pointed to his head.

"No don't kill him sis, you gone regret it" I said slowly lowering her hand.
"We all done had a long night. He know what he did was fucked up."

"Just get me away from this muthafucka" she said shaking her head.

I could see the hurt in my sisters eyes, she loved this man with all of her and he turn around and do this. I just hope she can walk away from what she wanted so bad.

We packed up everything we had and NeNe got a couple bags, and we went to stay in a hotel until we go home in 2 days.

~Honesty~
I can't believe Trent would do this to me. He seen everything I went through with my mom and he gone turn around and be one of those selfish heartless woman beaters.

I cried for at least a hour as I pruned in the tub. I love Trent he was everything I ever wanted, his temper is just to much for me. That man really needs help. I should have took more heed to it when Chapo warned me.

Then again, another part of me feels like he was rightfully pissed off. We definitely pushed buttons I know should not have been pushed, but he didn't have to put his hands on me.

I pulled myself together and oiled my wrinkled skin. I slipped on my soft cotton Burgundy PINK night gown, panties and some plush socks. Me and Jazzy sharing a room since Chez still don't want shit to do with her.

"I ordered us some French Toast, sausage and 2 big fruit medley's sis" she spoke softly I could tell she been crying to.

"Did we really, go that over board tonight. They are really treating us like shit" I said flopping on her bed cuddling up beside her.

"Your brother is pissed off at me, he considering going back to Miami by his self, but he hasn't put his hands on me. Trent went way to far, we stepped on some toes but he act like you smashing the homies" She said bluntly.

"True, how could he do this to me knowing what I came from. He can't love me like he swear he do" I said letting the tears flow silently.

"Look bitch we all know Trent love yo ass... For the simple fact he fuck with you like he do... That nigga had to be in his feelings hard to put his hands on you, the way yo ass stay smacking him around. But that ain't no justification"

"You right I guess, I just don't know what's my next move" I said as a knock came on the door.

"Room Service"

I opened the door to let in the tall, bald, chocolate man, in a black and white uniform. After signing for our food jazzy went to town, but I just sort of picked over my food.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Honesty~ 11:46am
I woke up around noon with a ass load of text, mostly from Trent
Trent 6:12am
Baby please answer

Trent 6:16am
Look man I'm sorry I let that shit get the best of me. Its just your the best thing that ever happened to me.

Trent 6:21am
Honesty Nicole !!! I love you man, Please don't leave me you're all I have.

Trent 8:56am
I can't believe I really did that to you. I accept whatever happens, but I can't go on without you.

Chez 9:14 am
I need y'all to meet me at the restaurant downstairs at 2:00pm.

Trent 10:25am
Can you please meet me somewhere NeNe. We really need to talk. I can't eat or sleep baby, I need you !

Faith 10:47
Last night was epic shawty we gotta do that again.

Trent 11:15am
Answer your phone !!!!

My body ached so bad as I started to get out of bed. I filled the tub up with hot water, and some Epsom salt. I soaked and cried for about a hour. Till jazzy finally woke up, happy and scared that Chez wanna meet with us.

After my bath I did my hygiene thing and beat my face to hide all my bruises. I put on some skinny leg dark wash Levi's, with my olive long sleeve crop top and Gucci rain boots. I put on some gold brackets and big sunglasses to better hide my black eyes, it ain't enough make up in the world to hide those alone.

Jazzy had got in the shower so I let her know I was going down to the bar and would meet them at the restaurant at 2. I packed my olive MK clutch with some hundreds and the room key and went on my way.

~Trent~
Man damn what the fuck I'm gone do ! I been tryna get in touch with NeNe since I finally came to. Chez did my ass dirty leaving me here to die and shit, but its cool cause I already know he aint finna play when it come to Nene.

Something in me just went to far, I know what I did was wrong I let my jealousy issues take over, but I never intended on beating her that bad. I gotta find out where they staying at so I can get my baby back.

I called around to some of my connects and found out they were staying at The Westin. Chez probably got security on watch for my ass but I don't give a damn. He ain't bouta keep me from wife. It will be WWlll, and I'll have to be breathless before he or anybody else take her from me.

~ Jazzy~
I'm taking back what's mines now. Chez already know I get what the fuck I want and that includes him. I know he's a little pissed off but that's no need to just give up on each other. Our love is something that can't be tarnished.

This hot water is life right now. I been in here for about 45 minutes rehearsing my lines. I finally got out and got dressed to go. I made sure I wasn't to naked but I am Jazzy Baby at the end of the day. I put on some light wash ripped high waist pants, my Bob Marley crop top and Jamaican hirraches. I added little make up but my lips were most definitely popping candy red.

It's 1:30 pm now so I'm gone head to the bar to check on wifey before this "meeting". I packed my red Juicy clutch with some money my lipstick and the room key.

I finally spotted my baby out at the bar, and she getting tore the fuck up.

"Girl, don't let that man drive you crazy" I said walking up to the stool beside hers.

"Hey Jaz, I just needed to clear my fucking mind, yo."

"Well bitch we got plenty herbal for that, don't sit here and get sloppy drunk. Come on let's go to the roof right quick." I said pulling her from the stool.

We bumped into this tall light skinned nigga, no matter fact this nigga bumped into us, and apparently he knew NeNe.

"Nene ?" He questioned

"Yeah" she answered looking confused.

"What's been up with you shawty, boss man here." He said excitedly looking around.

"Yeah he around here somewhere" she said, "I'll tell him I saw you" she finished as she started walking off. Now faster than me, leaving him standing there looking stupid.

"Bitch who was that ?" I questioned with concern on my face.

"I don't even know, but I done seen that nigga somewhere." She said with a blank stare on her face. I could tell she was thinking so I dropped it.

The elevator finally came and we boarded, I pushed 51 for the roof access and seem like it took forever for us to get there. When we finally hit our stop it was like a light bulb went off in NeNe head.

"That's one of Trent niggas" she said with wide eyes.

"I'm not the best with names but faces is my shit. I only seen buddy one time, and he was just dropping a package off through the window."

We both just froze for a minute.

"Trent looking for us, and he done found us sis"

We went up and stood under the overpass on the roof to block the rain.

I sparked the blunt. "Ain't no way he know we up here though, so we might as well enjoy this blunt. You got yo shit?" I questioned.

"Hell yeah"

"Good, you know I stay strapped, so its whatever shawty." I said blowing out the smoke.

After our session we went down to the restaurant to meet Chez.

~Chez~
Man damn I'm bout ready to blow my own damn brains out. Everybody around me losing they muthafucking mind. Jazzy suppose to be my therapy she just turning into another headache, I want shawty but she can't fuck me and then be throwing the ass at every other nigga to whether she fucking or not. I just can't have my girl doing that, that's how bitches end up like NeNe.

I can't believe that nigga put his hands on my sister. Bruh had life fucked all up last night, he gone hit me up earlier apologizing and shit. Fuck that, that's why Nene coming back to Miami with me. Like he said our personal shit don't got nothing to do with business.

I drunk on my bud light and watched game till they finally came through the doors.

Jazzy is so fucking beautiful even in this rain. This is the woman I fell in love with, but I swear its like she has split personality. She came and sat next me and Nene sat across.

"Can you sit over there" I said coldly.

"Really Chez" she said moving to sit beside Nene.

It was a moment of tension.

"So what the fuck is y'all problem man, and you better take them ugly ass shades off when you here to talk to me" I mugged.

Neither one of the moved.

"Jazmyne!" I snapped

"But.. "

"Now !" I yelled banging the table

She took her shades off and her eyes are puffy as hell, anybody with eyes could see she been crying a river. Seeing her like this just did something to me, I can't let her go just yet. We need to get some type of understanding tho.

"Thank you, now what's yo issue shawdy? We lying to each other now?" I questioned

"No baby, but we knew y'all would get mad if we told y'all we was going to work. Y'all act like..."

"Nah fuck that y'all act like y'all need to do that shit ! I'm not justifying that nigga actions but when yo nigga out here getting it you can't be out here shaking yo ass fa his customers. Not to mention, I told yo ass from day 1 don't put my sister on that shit, and what you do? " I said steam spilling out my ears.

"I didn't put her on shit, why the fuck you blaming me. Plus you knew what the fuck I did way before we got together, so let's keep it hot. If I recall correctly you was the same nigga stalking me in the locker room for two weeks. Now we are wrong for lying, and I apologize for that baby I really do. " she said grabbing my hand.

"But I'm an exotic dancer, one of the most class you'll ever meet, but that's not who I am. Its just what I do for a living just like you do what you do. If you can't accept that than I'm sorry."

I pulled my hand back " I'm sorry too, I'm not tryna wife no stripper."

She pulled her hand back slowly, and her eyes were stern on me. She put back on her shades as a tear escaped her eye. "OK Chez, you got it" She left our booth and went to the bar.

"OK now you, take them shades off" I said nonchalantly.

I can't stand to see my baby sister like this. Man her eyes are fucked up and even though she tried to cover it up. The purple rings were very visible.

"Please don't be mad at her Chez this was all my fualt. I'm the one that asked her if she wanted to do a set with me. I told her I wanted to strip and I been doing it on my own since y'all been gone."

"Why the fuck you wanna do that shit Nene its so much more you can do with your life, both of y'all" I said disgusted. "Don't you know I'm out here getting it for the both of us baby girl. If ain't nobody taken care of you are."

"I know Chez, but I'm growing up and I can't expect you to take care of me forever. You didn't mind me slag..."

"Let me stop you right there, I always told you I wanted you to find a good career job. Right or Right?" I said cutting her off.

"You right but I'm grown now you gone have to let me live." I said looking at him in the eye.

"I'm not gone bring you to Miami for you to be shaking ya ass all over the city" I said shaking my head they both in that shit to deep.

"Do you remember slanging yo first rock bruh, counting your first stack, It's better than sex. I'm not gone dance all my life but right now it's what I'm doing." She spoke

"I feel you I guess but everybody can't take that shit y'all showing pussy and all. That nigga done hit yo line?"

"Yeah I just been ignoring him for right now"

"What you mean for right now. You can't fuck with that muthafucka no more Nene. You gone fuck around and make me kill his ass." I said getting mad all over again.

"OK Chez damn."

"OK my ass, you coming to Miami with me and jazzy tomorrow so just keep ignoring him" I said firmly.

"Yayy !!! You still want Jazzy." She said clapping her hands together.

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah... I'm going to my room y'all too much for one nigga" I said getting up to leave the restaurant.

Jazzy looked at me and I signaled for her to come here. Instead she just turned her back to me. I guess I done hurt her lil feelings.

~Honesty~
Chez finally gone, I know he tryna look out for us but he a fine one to be preaching to me.

Jazzy walked back over to the table with me.

"Can you believe him Nene" she said sniffling.

"Girl stop crying, you know you ain't going nowhere. You better go make shit right with y'all while he still around."

"He already spoke his mind man, I'm not gone beg him".

" Sis he just hurt man, Chez know you wifey he just want you to stop dancing" I explained.

The waiter finally came back. "Are you beautiful lady's ready to order"

"Yeah I am, lets start with a lemonade, and let me get your grilled chicken salad with thousand island dressing and a side of boneless honey chicken."

"I'll take the grilled chicken breast over the pilaf rice with string beans and Mac & Cheese for my sides. I'll have a sweet tea to drink" Jazzy spoke.

"OK your orders will be out within 15 mins, I'll be right back with your drinks"

We enjoyed our lunch as we talked about how epic last night was, even though it did cost us our relationships. Then Jazzy finally wanted to go "talk" to Chez one on one, so I walked back up to the room with her.
I need to relieve some stress so I'm gone change and hit the gym for a Lil bit.
~Chez~
OK maybe Jazzy do got a nigga nose open, but that's cause she keep it real with a nigga but that lying shit dead. Especially if she gone be doing what she doing. I know she in her feelings right now but she'll get over it.

I rolled me a fat blunt and called to check on business in Miami. Just as I was finishing my kush a knock came in my door. I pulled out my 40 and approached the door slowly, I looked thru the peep hole and its jazzy sexy ass.

"Wassup" I said dryly like she wasn't the only person I wanted right now.

"Can I come in" she said removing her shades.

I was acting like I was thinking about it, then I just moved to the side and invited her in.

Her fat ass was poking in them Levis a nigga could barely think straight.

She sat on my bed and I leaned up against the dresser in front of her.

"You can sit here with me" she spoke

"I'm good standing"

"Look I just came up here to let you know how sorry I am for lying and how much I love your devilish ass, but if I disguise you that much its really nothing to fight for" she said heading for the door.

"Wait Jazmyne damn, you know my love for you is deep girl. But if I can't trust you."

"What have I done other than this to show you, you can't trust me Chez" she said cutting me off.
"You know I'm loyal to our camp, and most importantly you. So let's not go questioning trust."

"Well let's not go around lying and shaking our pussy in other niggas faces either" I clapped back.

Her head instantly fell, I hit a soft spot.

"I want to make you my wife Jazzy, I want you to have my seeds. You can't do that swinging from a pole like Jane. Unless its in our bedroom of course." I said pulling her close to me.

She hugged me tight like I would never see her again.

"I'm sorry baby, I've missed you so much" She spoke.

"I missed you to shawdy, even though I ain't went nowhere" I said laughing.

~Warning Explicit Content ~
I looked her in her eyes, and last night just disappeared. She was talking but I couldn't make out what she was saying, I just took her lips into my mouth. She kissed me back so passionately, I knew this is where I belong.

I picked her up, took her to the bed, and layed her back slowly. She pulled my shirt off and ran her fingers down my hard 8 pack. I planted kisses down her neck to her soft plump breast. Licking all her tattoos I made my way down to her jeans, and slid them off with ease.

Her pussy so fucking pretty and pink you can't help but to eat it. I slurped up her juices and let them run back down as I sucked on her clit. I slid my fingers inside her and my dick started throbbing instantly at how tight she was. Then she started grinding against my face as she released her nectar to me.

I started undoing my belt and she pushed my hands away and continued." Take yo dick then mami"

She pulled out my rock hard pipe and started sucking something serious. If there was a dick sucking event in the Olympics my baby would be taking home the gold no question about it. She got that sloppy head just like I like.

Once she finished she pushed me to the bed and saddled up on top of me. Slowly sliding my thick dick in her tight hole. I was entering heaven as she rolled her hips back and forth, bouncing her fat ass against me. She turned around with my dick still in her and started hitting a split, shaking her ass at me. I never felt a nut so good in my life, I'm glad I got my baby back.

~Honesty~
I am so in love with the hotels gym, they got any and everything in here treadmills, dumbbells, benches, a suana, and more. As I'm on my 4th lap on the elliptical machine, I could swear I seen the same nigga from before behind me through the mirror. I jumped off the machine like a ninja ready for war, tool in hand, but no one was there. The other 3 people that was in there stopped to stare at me and one even started screaming. I gathered all my shit and got out of there ASAP.

"Ok now bitch get yo shit together" I spoke to myself as I walked towards the elevator hallway.

Luckily one was already down here so the wait wasn't long. As I continued up to our room, I have this feeling someone is watching me. However every time I turn to look no one was there. I finally made it to our room, I opened and shut the door quickly letting out a sigh of relief.

"I gotta start living right" I said to myself as I walked towards the bathroom.

"Why, what got you so shook ?" I hear the voice I was dreading so much say.

I gripped my glock on my waist and quickly turned around pointing it dead in the middle of his head, stopping him in his tracks.

"What are you doing here Trent" I said coldly.

"Baby come on now, we can move past this. Did you get any of my text?" He asked with his hands up in the surrender position.

"Fuck that, look at my fucking face Trent." I said throwing my shades to the wall, causing them to shatter.

"Fuck you and them weak ass text messages!!"

"We ain't shit no more, so stop fucking following me!!."

His eyes began to water as he dropped down to his knees. "I'm sooo fucking sorry Nene, I swear to god I never meant to hurt you. Its just I couldn't take you doing to them niggas what you do to me every night." He cried hugging me around the waist.

"You act like I fuck them niggas Trent it's just a show and doesn't mean shit. But what you did to me was very fucking real." I yelled trying to hold back the tears.

"Put the gun down baby let's talk ab..."

"It ain't shit to talk about, Trent. I'm done with yo ass man"

"You can't be Nene I can't, I can't live without you baby. We was suppose to build a life together, I love you so much man. I swear I will never put my hands on you again. I swear to god baby" He begged, snotting up my tights.

I let the tears silently roll down my face. I love this man so much, is this what my mama felt?

"Nene, Nene !! Please baby" he cried like a newborn baby.

I looked down at him and he seen my tears.

"Oh no baby, please don't cry" he said standing up hugging me. Holding me like I needed to be held, stroking my hair and rubbing my back as we cried together.

"I will do anything to make things right between us again. I need you in my life forever shawty. I'm sooo sorry." He repeated

"I'm sorry to Trent" I finally spoke.

He pulled back to look me in the face. Then kissed me so passionately my knees got weak. He held me so tight like he never wanted to let go.

Something just wasn't right. I stopped kissing him and stepped back.

"I just can't go down the same road as my mama Trent, so I'm sorry but I'm leaving" I said staring blankly at him.

He just stood there for a minute then he started pacing the floor, kinda mumbling to himself.

"You need to leave Trent."

He turned his head to me slowly, "you really gone make me do this, huh ?"

I jumped to get the gun from the table but he tackled me to the bed.

"You can't leave me Nene !" He yelled now enraged.

"Get off me Trent !!" I yelled as he pulled out some rope and tied my hands together.

He duck taped my mouth and put the gun to my head. "Now you lay yo ass right here and we won't have a problem".

He began pacing the floor again with his hands on his head. "Why man, why you gotta make me do this shit to you"

"Don't you know we love you NeNe, we don't wanna hurt you, but you hurting us." He said with a crazy look in his eyes. The same look he had last night.

He looked at me and shook his head. "You don't miss daddy, baby?" He said climbing on top of me. He started to kiss my neck, but I jerked away. He wrapped his hand around my neck, "Don't... fucking... do... that".

He pulled my shirt up and took my bra off revealing my breast. He took turns suckling on each like we were making love. He slid my tights and thong off, I locked my legs together so he couldn't penetrate me.

"You better open yo fucking legs before I break yo fucking jaw " he said through clinched teeth holding up his fist.

This time I let him pry them open, he separated my lips with his tongue and began flicking my clit. It was hard for me not to enjoy this because the fact still remained my dumb ass love this man. This was like a nightmare fantasy.

"Go head baby get wet for daddy"

He began fingering me as he sucked my clit. I tried my hardest not to moan, but he felt so good playing with my pussy. Oh my god, can this really be happening right now. I felt my juices began to run down to my ass.

He came up between my legs, and looked me in the eye. "I love you Nene and I'm not gonna be without you"

He slid his big dick inside me and the tears wouldn't stop flowing. I didn't know how to feel, the man I love so dearly is a complete lunatic.

"Wrap yo legs around me" he ordered.

I didn't listen.

"OK then" he said putting my legs around his neck. He then wrapped his arms under mines and began pounding away at my tight pussy.

"Ah...Ooo Trent please... Stop" I moaned. He was so deep inside me I could help but squirt all on his shaft.

"Yeah... Yeah... That's right squirt on daddy dick" He grunted.

"You gone be a good little girl and obey" he asked long stroking me deep and hard.

"Yes, I'll obey" I moaned.

"What's my fucking name" he said speeding up.

"Ahhh daddy !!" I moaned even louder.

He filled me up once again and just let all his body weight go on top of me.

He was breathing hard as hell and his dick was still throbbing inside of me.

I felt so disguised.

"Baby, I love you so much and I don't wanna put my hands on you any more, but you coming with me and that's that."

"But Trent,I don't..."

"Shut up ! and put yo clothes on man, you gone make me snap on yo ass" he said undoing the rope around my hands.

He watched my every move as I put back on my clothes.

"Now like I said Nene I don't wanna have to hurt you anymore, but I will if you try to get away from me. OK?" He asked making his self very clear.

"We gone go down the emergency exit all your stuff already in the truck. Come on" He said pulling me by my arm.

This muthafucka knew I wasn't gonna go with him... He planned on taking me regardless. How could I be so stupid to actually care for somebody like him. Now I might not even see my family again.

We finally reached the bottom of the steps.

"Now put this on" he said blindfolding me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Epilogue

~3 Years Later~

~Honesty~
My wrist and ankles are finally starting to heal from the shackles he kept on me for the last 2 years. I'm getting my strength back now that he is allowing me to have meats and solids again. My ribs are feeling better from the beating he gave me for killing my last guard, which was his uncle. No matter what he does to me though I will never stop trying to escape, I will see freedom again even if I have to die trying. So far I've just been getting closer to death.

Hopefully my new plan will work, instead of killing all the babies he's impregnated me with since I been without birth control. I'm gonna let him think I'm finally having his baby, he'll slip up soon enough.

I heard him opening the locks to my door and I went to sit on the bed like I'm supposed to.

"Hey baby how you doing today" I spoke sweetly. I learned over the years its better that way.

"I have a friend I want you to meet, his name is Bull" he said bringing in this big line backer muthafucka.

"This is your new babysitter , and your gonna be nicer to him then you was to Greg, right."

"Yes daddy, I'm gone be nice" I said with an innocent smile.

"That's my girl" he said happily.

They began walking out, " Alright B, you can start your shift tonight. Don't underestimate her tho, your my 6th guy hiring for her.

He began bolting the door back shut, its a sound I become to hate sooooo much.

As the days went by, Bull wasn't a bad babysitter. He actually had morals and respect for people. He made it real clear that he was gonna do his job though. He wanted to know my story so I told him how I got here, and he just shook his head. When Trent disciplined me, Bull would come and clean me up, making sure I'm OK. He even snuck me in take-out food.

One night after Trent left he heard me crying and came in to check on me, my lip was busted and he had choked me so hard during sex he left prints around my neck.

Being caged in this outhouse so long you learn things you probably wouldn't in the free world. One is how to watch peoples movements.

"Are you OK lil mama" bull asked through the peep hole.

I didn't answer, so he just came in. Examining my face he quickly got me a rag with some ice.

"I hate you have to go through this sweetie, I really do. I told boss man you be in your best behavior with me. So hopefully he'll let you in the big house soon." He spoke trying not to look at me.

"I'm gonna die like this, a slow pitiful death" I said filled with emotion and hurt.

Bull came and sat on the bed with me.
"Just Pray OK" he said hugging me.

This was all I needed. I looked him in the eyes and kissed him right on his lips. He doubled back shocked, confused, and scared.
"I...I.. I gotta go do rounds" he said jetting for the door locking it behind him.

"Good you won't be looking for this for a while then" I said to myself holding up his cell phone with a sinister smile on my face.

~Chez~
I been tryna maintain but its so hard to stay above the water when I can't find my bloodline. I put word out to everybody I know and nothing has come back yet, and its been 3 long years. I pray everyday she is OK, I used to tell myself she went peacefully with that nigga, but the investigation pointed in a very different direction.

Jazzy opened up her own clothing store selling adult lingerie and costumes, Her company is named Honesty Nicole's. She tries to stay strong but I catch her every now and again crying silently to herself and I already know why.

I pulled up to her shop to drop off a deposit and she is in her office rocking back and forth on the floor hysterically crying. Her phone is on the floor and she having a hard time catching her breathe to tell me anything. I quickly picked her off the floor and sat her in the seat. I got her a cold water from her mini fridge.

"Calm down baby please, tell me what's wrong."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What better way to wrap up the holiday. I just wanna take this time to thank all my readers and supporter's you guys are the real MVP's.

This is the last chapter of this book, but there is a sequel in the making so stay tuned, I got a feeling the drama has just begun.

Don't forget to comment and vote please !!!! I love the feedback you guys give..

Need some brain pickers ?
What in the hell has gotten into Trent? Is this love or is this man crazy?

Should Jazzy let Nene kill him?

Why is Jazzy so hysterical, Did Nene get caught?

What are you guys expecting in the sequel?

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
DEEDEE

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.1K 37 12
Careline and Connor have been best friends for 14 years, But they've both been hiding a secret for 10 of those years. They've been in love since the...
116K 6.4K 50
#2 in honestly "What are you doing here with Nate?" He asked with anger in his voice. "I'm his date" I said rudely "His date? Shay what the f**k!" H...
Nathan De her

Dragoste

343K 6.6K 52
Emotions are what makes us human, especially love. Caring for other individuals keeps our humanity intact. But, what's Peri to think when the very fe...
13.3K 350 33
16 Year Old Ty Is Facing Shit She Never Thought She Will Ever See. But Ty Will Finally See Everyone True Colors.But She Thinks She Has Meet The Love...