Taken

~Trent~
Boom! Boom! Boom!
"Open this fucking door" Jazzy yelled.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

"What the fuck you want man, damn" I said swinging open the door.

"Where is Nene, what the fuck you do to her Trent !!"

"Nah what the fuck you do bitch, ever since you been around she been picking up on yo hoe qualities. She wasn't stripping till you turned her on to that shit !! Get the fuck out my room before yo ass get slapped."

"Oh bitch you ain't gone touch me" she said pointing her 9mm in my face.

She opened the bathroom door and started screaming.

"Oh hell no, Chez!!! Chez get yo muthafuckin ass up here now !!!" She yelled.

"Leave her alone Jazzy damn ! Get the fuck out. She OK" I yelled pulling her away from Nene.

The swelling from my beating was starting to set in and both her eyes were swollen shut. Her nose was leaking and her lip was fat. I didn't mean to beat her that bad, I was just tryna show her she can't play me like a fucking simp.

I quickly wet a clean rag and started trying to clean her up, but she wouldn't stop crying.

"Get the fuck away from me Trent, you done lost yo fucking mind" She cried trying to get away from me.

"Baby please let me fix it, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do you like this. You was fighting me back" I begged as I bear hugged her so she couldn't get away.

"What the fuck going on in hea" I heard Chez from behind me.

"Come look at yo sister Chez" Jazzy said running to the bathroom door.

I let NeNe go and she quickly scurried to him.

"Oh hell no this muthafucka done beat you" Chez yelled

~Jazzy~
You damn Skippy I told it. When Chez seen NeNe face he turned into the incredible hulk. He damn near threw NeNe to me and rushed Trent ass.

He was piecing his ass up so fast I thought I was watching a damn movie in fast forward. Trent was tryna get some hits in but they was bouncing right off... My baby was eating his shit.

"Whoop his ass chez!!" Nene yelled spitting out blood.

"Come on sis let's get you cleaned up so we can go" I said trying to take her out.

"No I wanna watch this shit" she said jacking away from my grip.

Chez had Trent up on their bathroom sink punching him out, they had broke the glass and I couldn't tell who was bleeding.

"OK bae that's enough he out..." I said tryna peel chez back from Trents limp body.

He pushed me back and kept punching all you hear is his fist smashing against Trent's blood soaked face.

He finally let go and just threw him into the marble floor hard as hell. His body looked completely lifeless, but that wasn't enough for NeNe. She snatched my 9mm and stood over him with the barrel pointed to his head.

"No don't kill him sis, you gone regret it" I said slowly lowering her hand.
"We all done had a long night. He know what he did was fucked up."

"Just get me away from this muthafucka" she said shaking her head.

I could see the hurt in my sisters eyes, she loved this man with all of her and he turn around and do this. I just hope she can walk away from what she wanted so bad.