Found Girl (peter pan ouat x...

بواسطة Myfroststory

After Peter died in front of your eyes you devastated. You were supposed to live your life moving on from it... المزيد

What Happened?
Darkness
Found
Dark One
Zelena
Thoughts
Kidnapped
What Now?
Welcome Back to Neverland Part 1
Welcome Back to Neverland Part 2
Together Again
Death
Broken
The Game
The Begining
Echoes
Sacrifice
Yin and Yang
Normal-ish
Grow Up
Memories
Feedback
Snap
Captive

Feedback

1.7K 41 2
بواسطة Myfroststory

A/n
I just wanted to know how the story is going so far and if somethings don't make any sense. Few pointers, this is part of season 3B which means Zelena is in it and if you don't know who she is, I suggest you watch season 3B. Some of you might be wondering "How is there two dark one?" Well, in season five they get really in depth with that, but for your sake, Rumple is dead and the darkness was floating around and claimed "you". The cup that was mentioned was used by Merlin, the great wizard, and the apprentice, author, and dark ones are connected to it.
I hope that clears up some confusion, if you have anymore questions, please please please comment.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.2K 110 27
"ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ!" ʜᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴜᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴɢʀɪʟʏ, ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀꜱ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀꜱ ʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴛʀᴇᴅ. "ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ!" ꜱʜᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴜᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ꜱʜᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ʙᴏᴛʜ...
186 1 30
"You watch the people you love age and die." I wish he aged with me I wish he died with me I wish we died beside each other and told us we loved one...
15.5K 481 37
**MAJOR PLOT SPOILERS FOR HOGWARTS LEGACY*** POV: Second Person, Girl - Great for Role-Play Read Hogwarts was falling. Fig was dead. Lodgok was dead...
614K 9.8K 21
"No! Please Peter don't do this!" I cried as I continue to try to free myself from the ropes that are tied to the bed pole. "I can't hold it anymore...