Found

Quick author suggestion, I write to "Goner" and "Addict With A Pen" by TØP and "White Blood" by Oh Wonder. If you really want to feel the emotions that goes on, I suggest you listen while reading. Thanks.

Present day

You woke up the morning with Peter hugging you close in bed. You looked up to him and kissed his cheek, he smiled a in response.
"Good morning," he says gently. He lets go of you and gets out of bed. "I gotta to the bathroom real quick stay put," he said walking to the bathroom. You sat up and hugged your knees. It felt like something was nagging in the back of your head, but you ignored it.
Peter came back out and got back in the bed. "So what are we going to do now?" You looked over at him and slipped into the magic web and saw is bad side. You pulled the string and slipped out. After a minute, Peter grabbed you and started kissing you fiercely. It was so good.
Only after five minutes Peter backed away with fear on his face.
"What's wrong," you sparked out of breathe.
"You can't do that (y/n)," he said angry. He got of the bed and went to the couch to sit.
"Well sorry if you seem to mushy right now Peter, but I like your bad side."
"That isn't you (y/n)," he was raising your voice, which scared you a little. "You are supposed to be good and sweet, the one who saved me from darkness."
"I'm still that person," you sad louder than you wanted.
"No you're not, you're greedy and you're using dark magic to much. It's affecting you." He sounded worried, like I was going to explode.
"I'm sorry Peter, I-I like using it and I didn't do that on purpose, I swear." You walked over and sat down by him. You rested your head on his shoulder. "I really wish I knew what happened to us in The Enchanted Forest."
"I do too," he let out a big sigh and sat back. You curled up in his arms as you turned in the tv.

We sat there until a knock was on the door. I got up and went to it. On the other side was Granny.
"Oh, good you're still alive," she said and then hugged me. She looked into the room and saw Peter sitting down.
"He was my boyfriend in The Enchanted Forest," you said quickly.
"Well, he sure is a handsome one."
"Hey, does anyone know what happened to us?" You asked.
"The Charmings and the Queen are working out a memory solution right now," she said. "I brought you some breakfast, since you didn't come down yet." She held up a brown paper bag for you. You took it.
"Thanks Granny," you said and then closed that. You went back to the couch and set the bag on the coffee table.
"Who was that?" Peter asked.
"Granny, she took care of me during the first curse," you said sitting down.
"By 'take care of you', you mean she let stay in the hotel and gave you food." He smiled at you.
"Pretty much," you said, laughing a little. You gave him a kiss and dug into the bag for food.

Meanwhile with Rumple
Narrator POV
Rumple was never the same after he died. He was brought back, but with the cost of his son dying. That stayed with him. There was another thing though. When he was in hell he saw Peter and before he was brought back. Peter had left hell completely, which means he is alive. Only, who would be crazy enough to sacrifice themselves for that monster.
"He's here. He's here," Rumple would say everyday when he spun his straw.
"Who is here Rumple?" Zelena would respond with. Rumple never told her. He wanted to find the beast himself and kill it.

Back to you and Peter
Peter POV
I loved the way she curled up with me. She was like a lost child and I found her.
After we finished eating she got dressed. She was wearing more black than she usually would. I still thought she was beautiful.
"Where are we going?" I asked standing up. She went to her vanity and started putting on some makeup.
"You're not going anywhere," she said applying dark eyeliner. "I'm going to the mayor's office to pickup some of that memory potion." She got done with her makeup and gave me my phone. "If anything happens here, call me." She kissed my cheek and left the room.
How was I going to stop her from getting that potion. She can't know what happened back in The Enchanted Forest.