I Owed The Vampire Prince.

By Maroon1479

When Dorinda Bennett was walking home from a college party that her best friend, Kayla, dragged her to, she g... More

o1.
o2.
I Owed The Vampire Prince. [o3]
I Owed The Vampire Prince. [o4]
I Owed The Vampire Prince. [o5]
I Owed The Vampire Prince. [o6]
I Owed The Vampire Prince. [o7]
I Owed The Vampire Prince. [o8]
I Owed The Vampire Prince. [o9]
I Owed The Vampire Prince. [10]
I Owed The Vampire Prince. [11]
I Owed The Vampire Prince. [12]
I Owed The Vampire Prince. [13]
I Owed The Vampire Prince. [14]
I Owed The Vampire Prince. [15]
I Owed The Vampire Prince. [16]
I Owed The Vampire Prince. [17]
I Owed The Vampire Prince. [18]
I Owed The Vampire Prince. [19]
I Owed The Vampire Prince. [20-1]
I Owed The Vampire Prince. [21]
I Owed The Vampire Prince. [22]
I Owed The Vampire Prince. [23]
I Owed The Vampire Prince. [24]
I Owed The Vampire Prince. [25]
I Owed The Vampire Prince. [26]
I Owed The Vampire Prince. [27]
I Owed The Vampire Prince. [28]
I Owed The Vampire Prince. [29]
I Owed The Vampire Prince. [30]
I Owed The Vampire Prince. [31]
I Owed The Vampire Prince. [32]
ATTENION! ATTENTION! NEWSLETTER, READ ALL ABOUT IT!

I Owed The Vampire Prince. [20-2]

68.2K 1.9K 104
By Maroon1479

An Hour Later...

I felt my body go stiff, I been standing in the same place for 20 minute and I'm really uncomfortable. Since I was the only other human beside Isabelle, I not really aloud to go off walking around according to Romy.

I looked over to Isabelle, she was playing with her nails, she seemed as bored as I was.

I felt someone tap on my left shoulder and I looked behind me. Liam.

"Come with me.", he whispered.

"I have to stay here, Romy said I can't go-"

"I don't care.", he grin, "You'll be with me, I'll keep you safe.", he said, taking my hands.

I felt my cheeks go red. I was about to protest, but then he start walking, which I almost slipped and fell. I'm not sure if he notice or not.

He led me to a corner of the ballroom which no was around. "I should go back to where I was.", I said, about to go back, but he stopped me.

"No one will notice your gone. Their to busy admiring Master Lucas.", he said, it seemed like he was trying his best not to roll his eyes.

"Maybe,", I said, "What do you want?", I said, trying my best not to put it in a rude way.

"To dance with the prettiest girl in the room.", he said, taking my hands and wrapping my arm around his neck, than put his hands on my waist.

My cheeks heated up at his comment. Prettiest girl in the room, yeah right. Jasmine looks better than me. Me--I'm plain. Even, every girl in was so beautiful and pretty, not to forget ten times hotter than me.

"Me, pretty, ha-ha.", I faked laughed as I looked to the floor, trying to hid my blush as we start to dance.

I heard him chuckle, "Do you always look at the floor when dancing with a guy, or is it because your trying to hide that blush on your cheeks.",

"No.",

Yes.

"Well, am I a better dancer than the Prince?", he asked, changing the subject.

I looked up at him, "Maybe.", I grinned. "Maybe not.",

"I think I am.",

"Than you must have a big head.",

He shrugged, "Maybe.",

I chuckled.

"I have to tell you something.", he said.

"What is it?", I asked.

"I li-,"

"Awe, cute.", Luna voice came in, cutting him off.

We pulled away and I could feel my cheeks burn more. How long has she been standing there?

"Yes Luna?", Liam asked, annoyed.

"Queen Arabella needs to talk to you about something.", she said, walking away.

Liam sighed, "I'll tell you later.", he said. I was about to say okay, but he kissed my cheek before I could speak and quickly walked away.

I blushed mad hard I probably look like a tomato. He kissed my cheek! Calm Dorinda, calm.

But I couldn't help a smile go on my lips.

I realized I was alone standing in a corner when I should be going back to were I was so I don't get in trouble.

I start head back to the place where I was standing. As I was almost their, but in a room I think was a storing room, I think I saw someone in their. I know I shouldn't eavesdrop since the last time I got in trouble, but I'm becoming curious.

I quietly looked in the room. I saw to vampires making out. Well it seemed like they were making out. I couldn't only see the back of a male vampire, but their was a hands on the guy shoulder.

Finally I saw who it was, Emma. My jaw dropped. I know she and Lucas aren't together, but isn't she trying to get together with him? Why in the hell is she making out with some dude?

"Hold on.", The guy said, slowly turning his head. I gasped and moved away from the door. But that didn't stopped the guy from quickly in vampire speed to throw me on his shoulder and go back in the room faster than I could say help. He threw me on the floor and I landed on my left ankle.

"Oww.", I said, rubbing my ankle.

"You little bitch.", I saw a pair of heel in front of me. I looked up at Emma.

"Me?", I asked, still rubbing my ankle, letting my anger get to the best me and I had pain involved? Not good when you have a big mouth , "I'm a bitch? I'm not the one who wa-,"

She slapped my face and I swear I could feel her nails also go across my face. "Shut up.", she almost seem like she was going to yell. "You tell Lucas about this, I'll kill you myself and it'll be long and painful, I promise you that.", she said.

I felt my blood rush a little, I know I should feel scared, but it feels more like angry. I got up slowly, careful not to put much weight ob my left leg. "You know what, I'm an getting so tired of you. Your just like the girl I knew in high school, bleach blond stupid rich bitches that have no resp-", but before I could finish, she pushed me against the wall and pulled her fangs out and walked over to me.

"I'm going to enjoy this.". I was about to ask her what she meant, but she grabbed my hair, I hissed in pain. She was about to bite on my neck.

"Emma!", I heard the King voice. Emma and I looked at the door where he and Lucas was standing.

Emma looked a little nervous, then spoke, "My King,", she said as she dragged me to the door by my hair and throw me on the floor, "this human tired to attack me. I was just going to punish her.", she lied.

"What?", I almost yelled as I rubbed the back of my head. "She lying.", I looked up at the King.

"Shut up.", Emma yelled at me as she grabbed my hair again, I tired to pull her hands away, but I had no luck, she had a good gripped. She pulled me off the floor as I hissed in pain.

I saw vampires were gather behind The King and Lucas. "Anthony here was just trying to help me out.", she said about the guy she was making out with.

"Emma, let go of her.", Lucas said. He must of read my mind.

Emma looked at him surprised, "What?",

"Give her to me, I'll take care of her.", he said, grabbing my elbow.

"Fine.", she said, letting go of my hair. "Make it painful.", she said to him, but looking at me evilly.

"Come on.", Lucas said, dragging me out of the room as i limped by my arm and threw the crowd of vampires. Most were looking at Lucas and I, which I didn't like.

*

Lucas still holding my elbow, but harder. We we're walking towards my room. For how much I wish he'll let go of my arm, it was falling sleeping. He opened my door roughly and practically threw me on the floor.

"Ow.", I groaned to myself.

"Stay in here till tomorrow,", Lucas said, hi voice hard and serious. "Don't disobey me.",

I could hear him turn around, but II got up from the floor fast, "Your such a cowards.", I said.

He stop walking and turned around, "Excuse me?", he said. He start walking towards me. I started crawled backwards, "Those words did not come out your mouth. I better be hearing thing.",

"Well you would heard it in my mind no matter what.", I said as I hit the wall behind me, "You let her control you.", I said.

"I have no idea what your talking about.", he yelled, making his hand into a fist, it looked like he was about to pouch me, I closed my eyes tightly. I should've just stayed quiet.

Suddenly he hit something, but it wasn't my face. I opened my eye and I could feel my chest beating fast. He pouch the wall, near my face.

Lucas face was feel close to my, I swear he can feel my breath. "Talk to me like that again,", he said, grabbing my throat roughly and my hands shot up around his. "I will drain you dry.", he said. His hazel-green eyes were grayish-green again. I haven't seem them like that since that night when I he saved me from Kyle.

I tired to move his hand away from my neck, "I hate you.", I could barely say since he wrapped his hand around my throat a little to hard to even speak.

He looked away, "Like I care.", he said coldly, unwrapping his hand around my neck. I fell to the floor. I started rubbing my neck.

"I can see right throw you.", I said, not even looking at him. "You're the type of guy that want to impress your father, but you can't even impress yourself. You let some whore run--oww.", I yelled as he grabbed my arm and throw me against the wall.

"Shut up.", he yelled in my face. "I will not let you make fun of me," he said grabbing my chin to make me look at him. "Listen human, I could kill you right now, but I rather not so I don't make Jasmine sleep in a bloody room. So shut up.", he said, slamming the back of my head against the wall.

"Now that your attitude going over board and you want to act like a child, I'll just have to watch over you," I could feel my eyes watering up from how much my head hurt. "My office tomorrow. Don't be late.", he said, letting go of my chin as I fell to the floor--again.

He walked over to my door. He opened it and walked out, slamming the door shut. I touch the back of my head, no blood. Thank goodness.

More tears started to water up so I just let them go down my face, "I wanna go home.", I said as more tears went down my face.

Anger started to go through me, so I pouched the wall, not caring more and more tears went down my face.

I wanna see my mom and dad. I wanna see Kayla. I wanna see my family!

I hit the wall, but gasping from how hard I hit, I'll be having bruises by tomorrow now.

I just wanna go home!, I thought in my head, hoping Lucas could hear it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7M 255K 52
Lila had a family. And for a while they were happy. Then on her eighteenth birthday, her Parents, brother, and his mate died in a tragic car accident...
1.2M 31.6K 44
Avery quinton, a bad girl that got in trouble, got dettention and didn't give a fuck about anything But they didn't know she's a gang leader and not...
1.5K 61 22
Ingrid has been the schools in-betweener, She is bad and good. Since she was born she lost her parents because her dad ran away and her mom gave Ingr...
Immortal Love By Jay

Teen Fiction

1.7K 84 42
*Sequel to The Runaway. You don't have to read that book to understand this one.* Skylar Perez is a loud and social girl. Ever since she was small sh...