mr ceo is possessive (ongoing)

By mrgalaxywu

Christian Andrew Grey is the CEO of Grey Corporation. owned many business branches all around the world and w... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
authors note
new book
another new book
chapter 5
update
Chapter 6 part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

chapter 6 part 1

8.7K 276 21
By mrgalaxywu

    Kayla's POV  

I slipped on my black heels and tucked my hair behind my ear. I got out from my room and noticed Christian was on his phone. He ended the call as soon as he saw me. As always, he looked very alluring in his custom made suit and radiated power, authority and wealth.

I couldn't help but feeling quite small comparing to him.

He gave a firm nod at my direction and exited the door with me following suit. I babbled the activities and agendas for today's meeting.

We stood infront of the elevator, waiting for it to open. Growing impatient, I pressed the 'down' button multiple times.

"You're going to break that damn thing, Ms. Prior," He scolded, with amusement laced in his voice.

I rolled my eyes but mumbled an apology and the metal doors opened. It was packed with people and we were fairly late for the meeting.

The both of us stepped inside the elevator; my back was pressed to his front. I could feel his muscles against my back. He was so close until I could smell his aftershave.

The elevator stopped at the first floor and most of the people rushed out. One of them accidentally pushed me to the side and I felt a large hand steadying me by the curve of my hips.

He pulled me impossibly closer to him.

"Thank you, sir," I thanked.

His lips brushed against my ear. "Be careful next time, Kayla,"

My body involuntarily shuddered at his tone. It was something about it that got me entranced. Maybe the way he pronounced my name so perfectly.

It wasn't until Christian cleared his throat that I snapped out of my trance.

"Are you coming, Ms. Prior?" He raised an eyebrow in amusement.

I only managed to nod, not trusting my tongue to say anything.

***
It had been a few hours since the meeting began. Businessmen and women talked endlessly and I was beginning to grow tired of their babbling and attempts to kiss up.

I was taking notes when a hand trailed my legs. I looked up and saw one of the board members smirking at me. I removed his hand away and focused to the person who was giving a presentation. But he obviously didn't get it.

"Stop it, Mr Henderson," I hissed in anger.

"Tsk, don't deny it sweetheart. You know you like it, The old man smirked.

What the hell.

His hand reached higher and his crinkly fingers grazed my inner thighs. I stood up and slapped him across the face. Everyone snapped their heads to my direction and the presenter stopped talking.

"Stop touching me, you old man! Do you not have any respect for women!?"  I shouted, rage coursing in my veins.

Ignoring the stares from the other men and women in the room, I continued to rant.

"What if this happens to your daughter at work? You won't know what will happen. I did nothing to you yet you did this to me. You should be mortified, Mr Henderson. Doing it infront of your boss and colleagues. If you want it, get some from your wife at home."

I knew the last part wasn't nessessary but I just had to; for my own sake of payback. I turned to Mr. Grey and faced him with a stoic expression.

"I'm sorry Mr. Grey but I really must go. I will have someone to replace me," I turned to the other people. "I'm sorry for the disturbance and please do continue,"

With a nod from Mr. Grey, I walked out from the conference room with my head high.

•••

I went back to the hotel and changed my attire when I decided to tour Italy. Grabbing my phone and wallet, I went out of our room and headed to the lobby.

The doorman opened the glass door for me and smiled. I thanked him and on my way to explore Italy.

Not far away from the hotel, there was a small café. It looked cosy to be in. I crossed the street and walked towards the door of the café. I could smell the scent of brewing coffee from outside and smiled.

I entered the cottage like café and there were sounds of chimes, indicating someone just came in. I headed to the counter to place my order.

"Ciao signorina! Cosa avrai?" The man greeted. He looked older, around his late twenties.

"Er, ciao. Do you speak english?" My cheeks reddened when he chuckled.

"Ah, a tourist! Welcome to my café. What would you like?" He spoke with thick Italian accent.

I had to admit, I almost swooned.

"Thank you," I replied kindly. "What is your specialty?"

"Have a seat and I'll suprise you," He had a smirk plastered on his lips.

A smile tugged on my lips and I took out some money when he stopped me.

"No signorina. This one is on me," He said cheekily and winked.

I shook my head and took a seat. I looked out to the window, watching the people of Italy walking down the sidewalk, going to their destinations.

Then, a tray with two hot cups and a slice of blueberry pie were on top of the small, round table. The man from the counter smiled and took a seat across mine. He placed the white coffee cup infront of me along with the pie.

"The pie is on the house. It was my dear nonna's recipe--a family recipe for two decades," The man spoke.

I nodded and took a bite of the pie. The freshness of the blueberry exploded and the crust instantly melted in my mouth. My tongue definitely appreciated the excellent taste of the blueberry pie as I let out a small moan.

It was really hard not to. When I registered what I had done, my cheeks reddened. The man chuckled and sipped on his coffee.

"I know. The taste gets me everytime," He smirked. "I'm Lucian, by the way,"

He had his hand stuck out and I took it in my grasp.

"Kayla,"

"A sweet name for a sweet signorina,"

We chatted as we drank our coffee. Lucian was a cheeky man but a gentleman. He told me about his college life back in New York upon a scholarship and how he built his café from scratch. All in all, it was a well spent day.

I finally looked at my watch and it was three in the afternoon. I stood up and smiled at Lucian.

"Thank you for everything, Lucian. I'm sure I'll be back for that pie as long as I'm in Italy. Certainly no one could ever resist the taste of it,"

"Ofcourse, Signorina Kayla! You are most welcome to drop by anytime," Lucian winked.

He walked me up to the door and bid me goodbye. I was walking away from the café when I took out my phone. There were dozens of text messages from Christian.

Oh no. I've completely forgotten about him and the meeting!

●●●

HELLO ITS BEEN A LONG TIME!!! I'LL BE UPDATING ALOT FREQUENTLY NOW YAYYYY AND IM SO SORRY IF YOU HAD WAITED A LONG TIME FOR THIS UPDATE. PART 2 WILL BE PUBLISHED AROUND THIS WEEK.

; MRGALAXYWU, X.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604K 12.3K 61
Dawson Grey is a famous business man, rich and powerful. Known to everyone. Who is known for his cold demeanor and tough exterior. Isadora Davis...
659K 21.9K 79
"Do you still have the same feelings for me?" He gently asks. I avert my gaze and look down at the floor. I want to scream at him and say no. I...
840K 21.4K 43
Nathan Parker A 24 years billionaire and a single father of 2 years old. He is cold, arrogant, rude and doesn't give a shit about any others feelings...
3.2M 96.7K 50
Copyrights © 2014 by itslovely23 All rights reserved Andrew Henderson is ready to take the next step in the industry. He's about to make a deal with...