chapter 3

EDITED

It's finally the end of the workday.

Hello, weekend.

I shut the apartment door close and saw the gay couple making out on the couch.

"The fuck, bitches! Keep it PG, will you!?" I said, covering my eyes. The couple laughed at me.

"You act all innocent, Kay. You had your fair share of make outs." Mark smirks.

"It's kind of weird, looking at my best friend making out with a man." I rolled my eyes.

They both chuckled and Jake head locked me.

He then released me and I punched his arm, playfully. Suddenly, an idea popped into my mind.

"We should go to the Humming Bar and have a drink." I suggested.

They both agreed and I instantly made my way to my room.

******

I wore a black sleeveless top and paired it with a maroon mini skirt. I had a couple of gold bangles and black high heel boots. I outlined my eyes with my eyeliner and curled my eyelashes with mascara. I applied grey eyeshadow. I painted my lips red and had let my hair down in its natural wave.

I packed my phone, wallet and lipstick inside my studded purse and sprayed perfume on my neck and wrists.

I finally got out of the room and saw the couple, watching a show.

"Let's go!" I said, enthusiastically.

The couple chuckled and laced each other's fingers. I smiled to myself. They looked so cute together. They didn't care what the public said about their sexuality.

There was a part of my heart that was jealous of them. Jealous for being brave. Jealous of their love.

We sat on the bar stools and ordered shots. We swallowed the shots one by one and slammed the glass on the counter. We laughed and ordered more drinks.

I'm getting drunk tonight.

Then, the three of us danced to the music. The couple left me and went to the corner.

Probably making out.

I continued to dance and a man came up to me, smiling. I grinded on him as he placed his hands on my hips. My hands coiled around his neck.

He leaned to my ear and whispered.

"The name's Isaac. How about you, pretty lady?"

I whispered back, my lips dangerously close to his ear.

"Jane,"

"Well, Jane," He tested out my name. "Come with daddy tonight and I'll make you feel good,"

I smirked inwardly and slowly travelled my hands down his shirt to his belt buckle. I tugged it forward and looked up at him innocently and batted my eyelashes.

"Well, daddy," I teased then hissed. "This woman is not interested."

I uncoiled my hands and kicked his shin. I went back to the bar and leaving the man alone on the dance floor, clutching his shin in pain.

The couple came back and they looked like a mess. A hot, steamy makeout mess.

"Thats so nice of you guys to ditch me," I commented sarcastically.

"I saw you with a man and looked all cosy," Mark wiggled his eyebrows and Jake chuckled.

"Yeah, maybe he could loosen you up and get laid for the night," Jake teased.