Cullen Wife Swap ( Editing)

Por lolnotkool

Cullens go on Wife swap and things go bad for Pamela Mais

Cullen Wife Swap
New Family
Trouble Starts
CULLENS!!
Tuseday Morning
Lunch with the B***h!?!
Six Flags
Splash Town Tuesday Afternoon
Hoot Chi Mamma
Pissing off Pamela
Something That I don't know what to call it
Update
Another Day in Hell
Its On Cullens!!
Rule Change
Rule One
Rule One Part 2
Rule Change Part 3.
Sorry (dont know if paragraph uploaded)
HAHAHAH

Screw School lets go to the Mall

3.5K 55 8
Por lolnotkool

Hey lil mama Oo u a stunna Hot little figure Yes you a winner And I'm so glad to be yours You're a class all your own And oh little cutie When you talk to me
I swear the whole world stops You're my sweetheart.

What SONG?

WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!

cdilove5

answer was Next to you Justin Bieber ft Chris Brown and it was right, read her story The New Girl *A Twilight Story*

OK here is the story………………………………...............

Esme POV

These kinds are so nice and sweet and shouldn’t be treated like this, it’s been two days and I haven’t talked to Pete since the first day, he will just say goodnight and good morning. I went to wake up the children, but when I got to there rooms they weren’t there I went to the living room and they were all there, I looked at an angry Pete.

“Do you know what time is it?’ He asked me, I looked at the clock that was on the wall, the kid had ten minutes to get to school.

“I’m sorry Pete” I said and got the car keys and all the children followed me into the car I took them to school and went shopping so I wont have to deal with angry Pete.

Pamela’s POV

I got up to the most annoying sound I have every heard, the sound of demons fighting, “Ugh, why me, what did I do wrong?” I said to myself. I got off of the bed and went to the closet and grabbed anything that I could reach. I opened the door and was attacked by them, they were all yelling at each other and I tried to shut them up but failed.

Fragment (consider revising) I yelled over them.

“Edward took my hot wheel car” Emmett said and I looked at him, “Well he took my teddy bear” he pointed to Jasper, “She took my baseball cards” Jasper said and pointed to the thing that threw me off of the water slide, I got tired of this and said.

“How will Esme deal with this?” I said out loud and I heard someone whisper something that sounded like “Make us give it back”. “Ok then do it” I said and left to take a shower. I started thinking of some rules that I can give the demons, then all of sudden the lights turn off. I turned off the shower and went to go open the door but it was locked. I started banging on the door “Some one get me out of here” I said and banged harder. “Pamela we are leaving for school Bye” The all said and left.

Emmett POV

I can believe she fell for that, why would we steal a toy car, or a stupid teddy bear.

“I got an Idea” Rose said and went to the power switches, she turned off the bathroom lights and then we heard the shower turn off.

“Lets go shopping” Alice said.

“How are we going to go?” Asked Bella

“Well my sweet Bella we are going to lock the door” Alice said and got the key to the house and locked the bathroom door. We heard Pamela start banging on the door and we all cracked up.

“Pamela we are laving for school Bye” Rose and Alice said and we left leaving Pamela stuck inside the bathroom.

We got to the most boring place ever but to Alice the most “FUNNEST” she said out loud and dragged Rose and Bella to a store leaving us boys alone, not a good Idea.

“Well?” I said and we looked at each other.

“I’m going to the music store” Edward said and was about to walk off but I stopped him with my over sized hands.

“Let’s have some fun, how about we finish off our game of truth or dare?” I said and we all took a table at the cafeteria.

“OK Eddie Truth or Dare” He looked at me evilly and said ‘Dare”. “Ok I dare you to go put on a dress and tell Alice if it fits you good” I dared him and he walked off in to the store the girls were in.

Alice POV

“Ok Bella try on this one” I said and she took it with madness in her. I was waiting for her to put it on when I saw Edward go into on of the dressing rooms with a dress.

“I don’t like this dress Alice” Bella said.

“Just come out and let me see” I said but it wasn’t Bella that came out it was it was Edward in a dress.

I laughed as hard as I can and he looked really pissed.

“Wh.. Y.. a…r.. e.. you.. wea.. Ing .. That?” I said through laughs that I was trying to control but completely failed.

“Alice I do not like this… Oh My GOD” Bella said when she came out of the dressing room.

“How do I look?” Edward said and went to go wrap his arms around Bella but she stopped him. “What am I that bad?” He said and went back to go change.

“Ugh another image in my head that I have to see in my head” I said and Bella started laughing and Edward came out and said “It was a Dare” and he left with Bella, Rose came out of her dressing room. “What happen?” She said, “Something that you didn’t want to see” I said and went back shopping.

Edward POV

I can’t believe they made me do that, Bella was sill laughing. We started walking back to the table but a few guys were walking up to Bella. “Heyy” One of the guys said and Bella looked away from him.

“Come on Love, Let’s go back to the table” I said and we walked away but I still had my eyes on the boys. I looked away to see if Emmett and Jasper were still at the table and they still were, I looked back at Bella and saw that guy about to grab her butt but I grabbed his arm before he did.

“Don’t Even Think About It” I said.

“Let the lady have some fun” The guy said and moved closer to her and Bella pushed him away. We walked away and sat back at the table.

“OK Jasper Truth or Dare” I asked him

“Ugh.. Dare I guess” Was his answer.

“I dare you to go and propose to that girl over there, and if she says yes break up with her.” I dared him he got up and we followed him.

Jasper’s POV

I went to the girl I was going to ‘propose’ to. She had long brown hair and was wearing shorts with an Areopostal shirt.

I got down on one knee and said “will you marry me”, but to my surprise she laughed and walked off.

We went back to the table and I was going to Get Edward back through Bella.

“Ok Bella Truth or Dare?” I asked her

“Dare” she said

“Is everyone picking dare” Emmett said.

“Ok I dare you to go hug that guy over there for at least ten seconds.” I dared her and she walked off and hugged the guy and the guy hugged her back.

I looked at Edward and he looked really mad. Bella came back and kissed Edward to lighten him up.

“OK Emm Truth or Dare?” Bella asked him

Emmett’s POV

“I dare you to go get a dress and put it on” Bella said

“Piece of cake” I said

“And dance on the table” Bella said and I took the dare and went to go get a dress from Alice.

I came back with a black dress on.

“Wow Emm that really fits your curves” Bella said and started laughing and I got up on the table and and started dancing and everyone was pointing at me.

A cop came and told me I had to get down and he took me outside telling me I can’t go back in.

My Family came outside laughing and Alice had lots of bags in her hand making me carry all of them because she didn’t get to shop longer.

We went back home and Pamela was still locked inside the bathroom but we left her in there.

Pamela’ POV

I woke up on my bed and out of the bathroom and it was almost midnight and I could hear the children yelling, I still can’t believe they locked me in there all day.

I walked out of the room to find all the kids. Fragment (consider revising)

OK There is the story hope yall like it, it’s not as good but I try.

Oh and the contest this is just for people who want a story dedicated to them but I wanted to do it for yall, all you have to do is tell me what song it is and the first one who does it wins.

PLAESE!!!

COMENT

AND

VOTE

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

294K 5.6K 43
Veda Burke hates the word 'no' and Carlisle hates not knowing why - Twilight Saga - | #16 in CARLISLE |
232K 5K 33
When Emmett decides to play truth or dare the Cullen family and Jake do crazy stuff
1.6M 26.6K 38
Edward, Emmet, and Jasper soulmate story ------- Sorry, still fricken suck at this part. ------- Please read notes. WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ⚠️ nsfw ⚠️ depre...