Debut has changed us. (Sevent...

By Canadian_Kpop

During training Wonwoo and Mingyu had fallen for each other. They even started dating. Now, with their debut... More

Chapter 1: Three Words
Chapter 2: Someone Knows
Chapter 3: One Year Part 1: Getting ready
Chapter 3: One Year Part 2: The Date
Chapter 4: Telling the Members
Chapter 5: Locked in
SeungHan Chapter one: Kisses
Chapter 6: Depressed
Chapter 7: The Debut Showcase
Chapter 8: Busy Schedule and Lack of Food
Chapter 9: Accident
Chapter 10: Hospital trips
Chapter 11: Night Out Part 1
Chapter 11: Night out Part 2
Chapter 12: Doctor Vist
Chapter 13: A Talk About The Past
Chapter 14: Accidently Telling
Chapter 15: Everyone's home
Chapter 17: Making up
Chapter 18: Finally Eating
Chapter 19: Last Day of Rest
Chapter 20: Wonwoo's Birthday Part 1
Chapter 20: Wonwoo's Birthday Part 2
Chapter 21: Last Promotion
Chapter 22: Nightmare
Chapter 23: Telling Others
Chapter 24: Night Alone
Chapter 25: Calming Nerves
Chapter 26: Going Home
Chapter 27: Police and Lawyers
Not an update
Chapter 28: More Pills
Chapter 29: First Court Date
Chapter 30: Lawyers Meetings
Chapter 31: Second Court Date
Chapter 32: Music Video Shoot
Chapter 33: Final Court Date
Chapter 34: You're Safe
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter (Smut)

Chapter 16: Parentsign

5.3K 239 223
By Canadian_Kpop

Wonwoo's p.o.v.

Who's stupid idea was this anyway?

Let's do a fansign, but with our parents.

Stupid idea if you ask me.

Or maybe it's just the fact that last night didn't go so well.

When I had to go and talk with my parents and our manager they basically just pestered me with questions.

It was really annoying because I didn't want to answer those questiones.

In the end they stopped trying to get an answer out of me and my mom signed the persecution.

I started the pills this morning but it's not like they will start working immediately so that means I'm grumpy and cranky.

Why am I like that? Cause we had to wake up super early, on our day off, to get ready for this stupid thing.

I don't even want to see my parents anymore. Yes, I love my mom and want to see her but just not when my dad around. It makes things more awkward.

I find it amusing that my dad acts as if everything between us is completely fine and that we've had a totally normal father son relationship. If anyone thinks that they should know it total bull crap.

We were in the room this event would be held in but it was just us members, our parents would be here soon though.

I was sitting in my chair when Mingyu came over.

"Are you okay?" Mingyu asked.

"I'm fine." I said and Mingyu didn't look like he believed me. "I just don't want to be here."

"What about your mom?" Mingyu asked.

"I've seen her." I said. "I just don't like talking to her when my dad's around."

Mingyu leaded forwards and placed a kiss on my temple.

"It'll be okay." Mingyu whispered.

I nodded. "I just want him to leave."

"I know." Mingyu said and rubbed my shoulder. "I know."

I stood up and sat back down on Mingyu's lapping, wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

"I don't want to do this." I said quietly.

Mingyu wrapped his arms around my waist and I lowered my head onto his shoulder.

"I know baby." Mingyu said. "Just deal with it for today, okay?"

"I don't want to." I wined.

"Wonwoo, you sound like a little kid." Mingyu said and laughed a bit.

"I am a child." I said. "I am 5 years old."

"What are you going on about?" Mingyu asked, not really needing an answer.

"I just want to sleep and cuddle with you like every other day off." I said.

Mingyu sighed. "Me too. As much as I love my parents, I would much rather be doing that."

"Can we cuddle when we get home?" I asked.

"Of course." Mingyu said and I saw him smile at me.

"I love you." I said.

Mingyu turned his head so he was looking at me and our faces were only a few centimeters apart.

"I love you too." Mingyu said and then placed a soft kiss on my lips.

I wish Mingyu would kiss me more but we both knew we couldn't do that. Yes, the members know but our staff doesn't. It was a risk just doing that.

"Crap." Mingyu said.

I looked where he was looking and saw our manager staring at us, his eyes wide and mouth open.

"Look we can explain." I said and started getting off of Mingyu.

Our manager turned away from ys and started to walk away.

"Nope, I do not want to know." He said as he walked away.

Mingyu laughed. "He probably thinks we've done the deed."

I shook my head as Mingyu continued to laughed.

Mingyu wrapped his arms around my waist again and pulled me back onto his lap.

"You know we can't stay like this." I said.

"Why not?" Mingyu asked.

"Reason number 1, the parents will be here soon. Reason number 2, this isn't even your seat." I said.

It was only some parents knew about Mingyu and I and we were currently sitting in Hoshi's chair. Don't ask me where he is.

"Guys!" S.coups called but neither of us decided to pay attention to us. "Lovebird!"

I shot S.coups a death glare and Mingyu laughed beside me.

"Come on, the parents will be here soon." S.coups told us.

I sighed, knowing it was true having just told Mingyu the same thing.

I stood up from Mingyu's lap.

"Go back to your seat." I said.

I turned and sat in my seat and unlocked my phone so I could play games on it.

"Hey." Mingyu placed a hand on my shoulder and I looked up at him. "It'll be okay."

I nodded.

"I love you." Mingyu said and placed a kiss on my lips.

I spoke after the kiss. "I love you too."

Then Mingyu left.

The event went well. We did normal stuff. The capable members danced, different members sang songs, we played games, and just talked and had a good times with our parents.

I managed to enjoy myself.

It was close it the end of the fansign when our manager came up to me.

"Your parents wanted to talk with you out in the hallway." He whispered in my ear. "It will only be a minute."

I nodded and made may way into the hallway outside the room.

I looked around for my parents but only found my father.

I felt my heartbeat pick up when he started staring at me.

He walked up to me and stood in front of me for a moment before grabbing me by my neck and slamming me into the wall.

"What the fuck do you're doing boy?!" My father yelled at me with his deep voice.

"I-I'm sorry." I gasped, struggling against his grip.

I didn't even know what I was sorry for but it sounded like an appropriate answer.

"Your mother is worried sick! Why is that, because you are some depressed emo kid." My father continued to yell in my face. "Why is it that you are all depresssed again? I'm not there is cause it. Did you boyfriend do mean things to you?"

I didn't answer.

"Answer me!" My father yelled, removing his hand off my neck to slap me before putting it right back on my neck.

"O-one of the members." I started, on the verge of tears. "H-he didn't l-like Mingyu and I."

"Aw, poor baby." My father pertended to pout. "Did he call you names?"

I didn't want to be hit again so I nodded.

My father gripped my neck harder and threw me on the ground.

"You always were a pathetic piece of crap." My father said and walked anyway.

Although, he did not walk towards the event room, he walked in the other direction.

After he left I let my tears out.

I just sat and cried for god knows for long.

I thought I would finally be free from him when I left but I guess not.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and found Mingyu contact.

I text him. "Help me."

I knew he would find my easily because I was right outside the doors to the event room.

It took less then 5 minutes for Mingyu to come out of the doors.

He saw me and ran right up to me, coming down to my level on the floor and hugged me.

"What happened?" Mingyu asked in a caring tone.

I shook my head and continued to cry.

I knew Mingyu would know what was wrong. He would know this had to do with my father.

Mingyu just continued to comfort me until I stopped crying.

"Better?" Mingyu asked.

I nodded. "Thank you."

"Gay pieces of shit." I knew from the voice it was my father.

I watched as the anger in Mingyu grew. I could tell because I felt his hands grow into fists and he started holding me closer.

I heard my dad spit at us and I flinched in Mingyu's arms.

Have a few seconds I heard a door open and then close again, he was gone.

"It's okay." Mingyu said. "He's gone."

"I knew this was a bad idea." I said.

"Why did you come out with him?" Mingyu questioned.

"I thought it was both my parents." I said. "I thought I would be fine."

"Come on." Mingyu said and help me to stand up. "We need to head back in."

I nodded, understanding that people would worry.

"This will all be over soon, I promise." Mingyy said.

I really hope Mingyu was right.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Look at me updating so much.

Just saying, I didn't edit this much cause I wanted to get uploaded for you guys. I'll edit it later.

My exams are soon so I might not be able to update much during the next couple weeks but I will try me best.

Hope you all enjoy this story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 217 8
In your life, there will be a moment when you have to choose one between two options. Each of them will lead you into different outcome. In Mingyu's...
277K 10.9K 31
Mingyu's in love with Wonwoo but doesn't realise it. Wonwoo's in love with Mingyu and he knows it. The thing is that Mingyu doesn't know about his f...
133K 7K 42
❝i have the cure to all your problems, all you have to do is date me.❞ in which wonwoo is devastated when his almost perfect relationship with mingyu...
198K 8.3K 42
@mingyulovex has posted a photo! ©sxngle 2017 Started: 5|17|17 Ended: 8|22|17 Published on July 18,2017 (currently going through editing)