Heavens Fallen Angel [Andy Bi...

Від StingStongheart

When all seems hopeless and broken you only have your pains to fill in the gap but when two new guys go to yo... Більше

Now I Remember
Watch Your Back
Nice To Meet You
Promises For Secrets
Pizza Hangout
Thinking About Him
I Don't Belong Here
My Hearts To Broken
Pathetic
READ THIS EVEN THO ITS AUTHORS NOTE
All In One Moment
Finally Someone
Welcome To My Hell House
A Hell Bound Life
Black Night
Run Till The End
Never In A Nightmare
I Can't Loose You And You Won't Loose Me
The Punishment Mine
Strange
Sleeping Beauty ans the Handsome Prince
No Way In Hell
Gone
End of Book
PICTURES FOR HEAVENS FALLEN ANGEL
SEQUEL \(^~^)/

When All Is Lost

2.9K 135 16
Від StingStongheart

Chapter 22

I looked at them. Andy looked away but Ashley held my gaze. Disappointment, hate, discussed annoyance, pitty. All of that with one single stare......but then, I remeber that night.

Flash Back yay

"Andy. Get out." I clenched my teeth. This life was never meant for me to have. I was the out cast, I should be dead. I can't have what they have. I don't want to....I'm..I'm scared. Scared of love. Scared of them. Scared of living. So. I did the only thing I know how to do. Push them all away.

"I...I don't understand." he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. No. In hurt.

"I SAID GET OUT. I CAN'T STAND THIS. I CAN'T HAVE YOU I DON'T NEED YOU. GET. OUT." I yelled tears stinging my eyes.

That's when I opened my eyes. To find the light. To find myself...going crazy. This life. I hate it. I hate this. What's worse is that, when all is lost you don't want to feel a thing.

I popped back into reality and looked down and away from Ashley's stare. I felt....numb. Like I just lost all I know an love. I turned to and looked at Shane. "I'm not your puppet anymore." I looked at Ashley and Andy and mouthed I'm sorry. I did the only thing I knew. I ran. I ran and ran till I couldn't breath. I looked around and saw I was deep in the woods I couldn't hear the sounds of the city. No cars, no dogs barking, just silence. I felt consumed by the silence. Consumed in nothing. I fell to my knees.

Everything went threw my head. My parents. I forgot how they used to be. I forgot how they would tuck me in at night. Save me from the monster in my closet. It all changed when I turned 13. The twins where born. It wasn't the boys fault. It was mine. I should have been better. No. I was better. I was the best I could have been. I'm done running. I am tired of hurting.

I sat there and looked threw the trees to see a blue sky. I smiled and climbed up the tree higher and higher looking up and reaching for every branch. I was happy for once. I knew who I was. Where I stood. I felt like nothing could ever bring me down again. I stood up for myself.

I threw my jacket off and onto the ground. I took off every bracelet I had on my wrist. I smiled dropping them one by one to the ground as I climbed higher and higher. I got to the top and took in a breath. I could see trees for miles. I felt free like I was flying. I wanted to jump and fly away. I wished at that very moment things would change. Everything would be okay. I wanted to feel like this every day.

I found something in me that day. Something I thought would never would show every again. I smiled. I took in a breath and closed my eyes as a gust of wind blew. I stood there. I didn't want this to end. I remembered Andy but I still smiled.

I smiled because he was the first person to care. He made me smile for a little while. I ruined it all. I ruined keeping him, but I think this was for the best. I know what I want in life. To be happy and if that means losing him. I was done crying. Done hiding. I wanted to live happy. I am going to live happy.

Tomorrow will come and I won't let it get to me. Not ever again. I climbed down the tree. Looking down at the jacket and bracelets I smiled. I looked at my arms. I want to be done with all of this.

I shoved the bracelets into my bag. I placed my jacket on my bag and began to wonder around. I was lost but I was happy to be lost. I have been lost my whole life that being lost here felt calming. I let out a sigh and looked down.

I heard a twig snap in the distance and I looked up. Nothing was there. I shrugged it off and hummed as I walked.

I stopped and sat down. I was so tired and I honestly had no where else to go. So I relaxed against a tree and closed my eyes. I lost everything. But I realized something, when all is lost there is something to be found.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

3.9K 109 5
As Erling is revealing he's gonna leave BVB for Man City, Jude gets scared and angry, realising how much he cares about him. (I already posted this...
142K 4.3K 39
What's going to happen next?
18.9K 1.5K 15
Moving states for his dads job, Andy expects nothing but a new school, new friends, and new neighbors. What he wasn't prepared for was to get involve...
11.9K 1.1K 129
Andy must get through a new part of life and leave behind his selfish ways. The men he hurt are awaiting in the shadows, planning their next attack...