Adopted By Mindless Behavior✔

By hope1299

Madison is 5 yrs.she never spoke a word since she been in the orphanage. Because of that she get bullied. One... More

1.
2.
3.
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23.
24
25
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
Q&A

4.

3.1K 95 11
By hope1299

Ray pov

Right now we getting ready to go on the iHeartRadio show.we walk out on set.it is web show. We sat down.

"Hey boys,how are you?" Asked tom(a/n idk his name is).

"Good."said Roc

"I heard y'all adopted a child."said tom.

"Yes,we did."said prince.

"She is great."said prodigy.

"We love her."

"How about we bring her out here." Said tom.

Madison pov

The boys was getting ready to go set.I was watch them on my tablet.then a lady tolled me to go on set. Then I walk slow and walk to ray ray.then he pick me up and put me on His lap.

"She is cute." Said tom.then I started messing with ray ray hair.I love his braids.

"I see she likes ray ray."said tom.

"What can I say I am chick magnet." Said ray ray.

"Sure you are and I am married to Beyonce "said prodigy.

~~~
After the show

Right now I am mess with Roc hair. When prince ran in here.

"Woah!woah!where the fire? "Said prodigy.

"Ray will kill me."said prince.

"Why?"asked Roc

"Let just say he will not be happy."said prince while laughing.

"PRINCE!"said ray while walking in here with only a towel round his waist and his hair is hot pink.

"What?"asked prince.

"Ray put some clothes on."said Roc while covering my eyes.

"Oh shit!"said ray.

"Dude,that why I don't you to put some clothes on!"said Roc.then I hear footsteps leave.so,I move his hand off my eyes.

"Why you dye his hair pink?"asked prodigy

"Cuz,yesterday he didn't want to fix me some pancakes." said prince.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 250 31
MB dates these girl them sleep wit each other girl and then gets kidnapped then they have a family and live out the rest of their journey with their...
119K 2.3K 17
The flashback story of Audrey Crippen. 16. Bullied by Jacob Perez. Do I need to say more? Created: 2013 Finalized: 2021 ©QueenRoyal
116 2 30
this is the story of How All 6th members of Mindless behavior meet and how they form and became famous
518K 11.5K 25
Ariana and Briana are best friends and they are always there for each other. Ariana lives in a messed up home and so does Briana. One day they both g...