Cracked Butterfly [EXO's Sehu...

By heyitsehune

"She isn't same person you used to know, when it's night and daytime" That's not all what I need to know. T... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
Beautiful Lies
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Last Chapter - Goodbye
Last Chapter - Goodbye (2)
Prologue
Bucket Tales

Chapter Eighteen

335 26 4
By heyitsehune

All reserved by heyitsehune.

Narrator's Pov.

"Blue Code! Patient 675. Blue Code" Doctor Hwang, run as fast as he can. He open the door and breath uneasy. "Check her heartbeat, Look at the body stability and reflect the last check out" He give the nurse and doctor a instructions. They all do their own work. "Her heartbeat is low, Nurse Kim take a package of B+ blood" one of the doctor shouts. Chaos, the first thought that came out in everyone mind.

"Call the psychology, she need a treatment again" Doctor Hwang stare blankly at Seunghwan. It's been two days, seven times in a days. All of the doctor will run into her room because of her unstable condition. "Her sickness is getting even worse, even more than 7 years ago" Doctor Hwang look at Mr Kim with unreadable stare. "It because 7 years ago she never get hurted, and now. She get stabbed twice. The pain is even more hurting than the first one" He sighed, while hearing the beat of Seunghwan's heartbeat. "It's stable, Doctor" One of the nurse said, and took the whole medicine then get out.

"Stable, Unstable, Stable, Unstable. No one knows what she's thinking. Why she didn't wake yet ?" Two days, since she left sehun... And all the sweetness became memory. Since then, the darkness knocked her eyes. She can't see anything, like what Doctor Hwang said. It will started with darkness, screaming and cries. And she did. She did that for 8 hours, without stop. By the time flew away, with a hopes sehun will comeback to her. She's fainted, and her condition getting worse day by day. Her mental illness, slowly killing her inside. Even it's look fine doesn't mean it was healed.

"Called that sehun guy for warns" doctor hwang sitted beside sleep-seunghwan. "She's  sleeping but I don't know what is her dreams, that dream making her condition like this" this is will be the hardest part of your life, Son Seunghwan.  "Call, Oh Sehun as soon as possible" Mr Kim look at Doctor Hwang. "What are you thinking, you know that guy will destroy Seunghwan" He increased his voice, last time Doctor Hwang the one who wants Seunghwan to met as they think Sehun is her medicine but now that guy making things even harder.

"She make a dealed with us, 5 days. If she continued like this. We will killed her, either it was accident or whatever" Mr Kim look patiently at Dr Hwang. This is nuts, They never thought to kill Seunghwan. They never wanted Piramid Love, they didn't need those money but They wants Seunghwan to stay alive. "That guy sehun, he will live happily while this girl is dying because of him! And you just want to let it go ?" Dr Hwang increas his voice, how can they let Sehun live in happiness while Seunghwan here is aching all over her soul.

"He's not" he's not ? "What are you talking about, Mr Kim?" Mr Kim turn his face at Dr Hwang, he sent him a smile. "Sehun, he can't even smile. He's not happy" The words hitted Dr Hwang's heart. "What do you mean ?" He look at Mr Kim back, and eyeing that guy in serious way. "We are all know Mihye is not Seunghwan, Mihye not the one who made him recovered and turn normal"

And sehun don't need to know that. He just can leave Mihye if he really loved Seunghwan. "Sehun loved her, Doctor" Doctor Hwang scoff and smirk a bit. "Loved, it was past tense" Doctor Hwang glanced at Seunghwan for the last time before left the room, and Mr Kim is silent. "Wake up Seung, Please. Or Sehun.." Mr Kim sighed. Why is she having this kind of illness. Even medicine doesn't suit with her body. He looks at her and shook her head. I'm better be going, he thought. When Mr Kim was about to stand...

"If you ever meet someone who cry over the thunder while you're aching"

Seunghwan. He turn away, and find Seunghwan gripped his wrist. "I don't want Sehun to live with me, without any love existed" Sehun. That's was she's thinking and dream of for along of her sleep. "Don't hurt him, because... He's worth to be happy" She let his wrist, and smile weakly at Mr Kim.

"Even if i hate him, i will still love him. What can I do with that ? Love is something we can't control. And he is my nobody, because Nobody is perfect" She smiled at her own words. Even her eyes speaking, and telling a story how hurted she is. "It's still hurted, and I don't think it will healed Mr Kim" And that's before she closed her eyes.

"Called oh sehun now! Called him"

What happened?

---

Sehun's Pov.

I walk along the beach, seeing people with their laughter. How i wonder what's inside their head, is that really a real smile. I want to know if behind their happiness there are story. I want to ask, how it feels. To be all happy.

"I'm sorry" I smile widely, as a little girl bump into me. She's holding a big lollipop and pouted. "It's okay, sweetie" I ruffled her hair and sent her a smile. "What's your name ?" If even time can be turned, will I choose the same. But if time is turned, the memory also dissapear. For me, the sweetness of my life is with seunghwan.

"I'm Kim Seunghwan" I stopped about a second. This is called as fate or should I said... Karma. "Sorry Mr, Seunghwan. Let's go! Bowed now" The middle age girl, nags at little Seunghwan. And she turn her face at me. "I'm sorry" She bowed, and take her mom's hand then walks away. I'm wasting my time for make a perfect love story while I can just find it by living with someone that can make me smile.

I'm busy searching for someone who will lend her shoulder to me. Stay with me, carry me when I'm tired and be strong for me while I can just be happy with her. "Yewon ?" I yelled as i see the figure of someone. She turn  at me and waved. "Sehun!" She sent me a wide smile and walk closer. With a plain shirt and short on. She quit her job because of Seunghwan, 1 month ago. Ever since then we never meet.

"You looks so great!" I smiled at her, I see her transformation. She didn't wear seductive outift anymore and her face look more calm than before. "I found a right place for me" She winked, and we both laugh. "Seunghwan already left, you can comeback whenever you want Yewon" She shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"I didn't quit because of her, there's someone else more dangerous than her.." Who's the heck more dangerous than Seunghwan. No one else. "You such a joker, you've nothing to worry Yewon. Just comeback to Piramid Love" I said jokingly, and laugh a bit. "I'm a joker, but i'm serious.." I turn my face at Yewon, I just sent her my weak smile. "Who is that ? Let me guess, batman ?" I found Yewon walk near to me, she's showing her unreadable look. "That girl.." She stopped her sentences, and look at me. "Song Mihye"

"Are you kidding me ?" I asked.

"She's is animal, Mihye wasn't just ordinary person" She replied.

mihye ? Did Mihye and Yewon know each other. They never and I think they don't even know each other name. "Do you still wanna take a revenge on me just because i dumped you ?! Where the heck you know I'm going to engage with her ?" Yewon smirked, and rolled her eyes. I can see her pissed off face, and she just shook her head.

"I don't have any feelings towards you anymore! And you leave Seunghwan just for her ? Do you even know how worst Seung's illness can be!" I let my heavy sighed. This girl in front of me really lost her mind. I think you've changed Yewon, but you are still a nuts girl. "Stop this nonsenses! Seunghwan recovered and that's it!" I turn away and leave her alone.

"You made Seung smiled ?" I heard the voice that prevent my step from continued walk. "Do you know the one that made you the happiest person, will made the pain even deeper ? Sehun.. You are an idiot" Are she want to make me laugh, stop this all things and just shut your mouth up Yewon. "Shut up" I felt someone gripped my wrist.

"Why because she's help you recovered ? Painting ? Living ?!" She scream and I nodded.

"Mihye wasn't that girl. You hurted Seunghwan twice and she's fucking accept you oh sehun.. Think" Yewon let my hand go, and leave me alone. I feel the breeze hitted my skin. I love the feelings of how she can always cheer me up and make me happy, how we can started laughing for no reason. Seunghwan, are me really that hard for you ?

I feel the vibrate of my phone ringing. "Hello ?"

"You've three days, sehun.. Or Seunghwan will be killed" I heard every single things that Mr Kim said to me. Everyone fated to be in love, but not to be together. When I see her eyes staring at me, I can't help but smile. Will you even smile when you are thinking of me seunghwan, because I always do.

"Sehun !" I hear Mihye's voice.

"Mr Kim, tell Seunghwan I loved her and that's past tense"

Am this one is a good choice ?

Seunghwan, this is our goodbye.

---

Kay's Note.

I'm truly sorry, I mean alot! Reading you all comments.. And lots of love. *crying* I'm so so so sorry for the 'really' late update but I'll try to improve. And let's together we killed sehun for choosing Mihye hahahah.

Love Kay xx 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Busan By Lyn

Fanfiction

3.4M 98K 49
Lalisa Manoban was an ordinary girl. She just finished studying in Busan, and for going back in Seoul, she will pursue her dreams and have a decent j...
80.8K 3.4K 59
An Adventure was about to start. But not just a normal adventure, an EXOtic Adventure. She was chosen to live with EXO-M for 3 years. She didn't th...
270K 12.9K 72
"Jungkook : I told you I will make you feel how hell look like" "YN : Well congratulations Mr jeon jungkook I feel there's no difference between hell...
5.1K 209 4
04/13/2020 - Because the world is so cruel to her. --- 04/13/2021 Taehyung only realized that she was really, truly, definitely gone after a whole ye...