Man Down (Yn&Ray Ray Love Sto...

By ASAP_Goldies

Imagine the love of your life Roc Royal abuses you every single day. You get so fed up that you do something... More

Man Down (Yn&Ray Ray Love Story)
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Notice ....
Sorry Darlings ...

Chapter 10

6.1K 198 10
By ASAP_Goldies

You ...

I think imma chill out today . I might just go for a walk at the pier , so I can clear my mind and get my shit together . I put on cargos with a red crop top shirt and Air Jordan's 7 . My hair was already curled so I left it that way. I walked out the house with no questions asked . While I was walking , I noticed some body familiar . OMG , it's Craig . I swear to god the only people I actually know is MB like literally . But , I really like Craig out of all of them . I knew him before the fame . He's my bestie or should I say was my bestie . He doesn't like being called Craig thoo , he prefers "Prod" . "Yn , is that you ?" I looked up to see Prod right in front of me . "Oh my , Prod . Hey ." He looks better then before . He embraced me with hug and said "So , how's life ?" "Everything is going well , how about you ?" "Good , I just moved out here . I'm just walking around to get to know it better ." "Oh , I just moved out here too ." "By yourself or ?" "With Ray" I said .

"Ray ?" "Yeah , Ray . We're together ." "What about Ro-Oh wait . Never mind . Are you okay ?" he asked . "I'm great . Why you ask ?" I said all happily . He looked at me like I was crazy and said "Roc was your fiance and he died . Don't you miss him ?!" By now , my face was no longer happy . I had a very stern face on . "I rather talk about this somewhere else ." "How about breakfast . IHOP ?" "Sure ." We went to IHOP and got seated .

IHOP ...

"So , about Roc ." Oh my gosh , he must really want to know . I took a deep breathe and started to speak . "To be honest , me & Roc did not have the perfect relationship at all what so ever . Roc was a monster , a beast , a woman beater . He abused me all the time . He raped me . He did everything you can think of . And nobody was there to help me at all . I know he's dead . And not to be mean but I really don't care about his death because ...." at this moment I was crying while speaking . I wiped my face . "Because ?" I took a deep breath and continued . "Just beause , I don't know if I can tell you yet Prod ." "Come on Yn , I'm your best friend ." I closed my eyes and whispered "Because I killed him ...."

Prod ....

I can't believe that Yn has been through so much pain behind doors . That explains why she was so distant from us and especially me . I just can't believe she would kill him though . "How many years has he put you through this ?" "6 years Prod 6 years ." she said crying . Her mascara was messed up by now . Damn ... 6 years . No wonder she killed him . But , that still doesn't give her a right to do that . " Why would you kill him though ?" "He said he owned me , what else what I was supposed to do huh ?! Call the cops . He would've did his time and would've came back and started abusing again . Roc wouldn't care ." She was right though . I'm not gonna lie about that .

"Soooo ...." "I'm also pregnant ." "With Ray's baby ?!" "No , with Roc's ." Damnnnn , Ray probably step up and be a man . "Ray will help you ." "I'm not safe around Ray . He tried to kill me . And he slapped me . He became into Roc !" Wow . Never knew it would be like that . "Well , sis . I'll help you . I'll give you my number & address . Or , I could just come over to your house and help you ." "Sure ." she said eating her bacon . After we were done we went back to the pier .

"What are you gonna name it if it's a boy ?" "Cameron Romelo August ."

"Using part of Roc's middle name huh ?" "Yea" she said smiling and looking down . I could tell she really didn't mean to do it . I bet she really does still love him deep , deep down inside and I know it . "A girl ?" "Brianne Nicole August" she smiled again . Yeah , she misses him . I bet she regretted even doing it . "Do you regret doing that to Roc ?" "I live with no regrets ." she said while looking at the ocean . Yn is a very strong person . I mean she been through a lot her whole life . I respect her . "Oh , okay then ." We just walked and talked till 12 in the afternoon .... I missed my only real friend .

~Tee2wice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765K 35.8K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
475K 10K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
4M 195K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...