Vincent Territory

By Random_Wordz

Highest rank - #1 in werewolf Alexis isn't the average werewolf. With a case of extreme shyness together with... More

Prologue
Chapter one | Escape
Chapter two | Meeting him
Chapter three | Cage
Chapter four | Escape again
Chapter five | Caught
Chapter six | Death wish
Chapter seven | Something else
Chapter eight | Well shit
Chapter nine | Deep wounds
Chapter ten | Pain and Payne
Chapter eleven | Girl talk
Chapter twelve | Dream
Chapter thirteen | Talk to me
Chapter fourteen | Lets go
Chapter fifteen | Name it
Chapter sixteen | Knock Out
Chapter seventeen | We need to talk
Chapter eighteen | Coward
Chapter nineteen | Go
Chapter twenty | Whats Mine
Chapter twenty one | Come
Chapter twenty two |
Chapter twenty three | Sister Mine
Chapter twenty four | Bright Ideas
Chapter twenty five | Lesson #1
Chapter twenty six | I'm sorry
Chapter twenty seven | You?
Chapter twenty eight | Naked truth
Chapter twenty nine | No alcohol
Chapter Thirty | Soft?
Chapter Thirty One | Maybe, Maybe not
Chapter Thirty three | Gone
Chapter Thirty four | Stay with me
Chapter Thirty Five | Have all the fun
Chapter Thirty Six | Do I Know You?
Chapter Thirty Seven | Kill Me
Chapter Thrity Eight | Don't Run
Chapter Thirty Nine - Teddy Bear?
Chapter Forty | I need help
Chapter Forty One | I want to
Chapter Forty Two | Luchas
Chapter Forty Three | Border
Chapter Forty Four - Heat
Chapter Forty Five | Doing it
Chapter Forty Six | Breakfast
Chapter Forty Seven | Open Up
Chapter Forty Eight | Blade
Chapter Forty Nine | Stiches
Chapter Fifty | Leave
Chapter Fifty One | Fountain
Chapter Fifty Two | Fix
Chapter Fifty Three | Preparation
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty two | Lily

329K 14.8K 5.8K
By Random_Wordz

_________________________

Payne P.O.V

"What do you think?" I asked.
Damn, it was hard to talk right now. The thing in my chest pumping blood throughout my body was going at a massive pace.

See what I did there? I prefer to sound like a person who knows biology rather than a person who's into that whole 'my heart skips a beat' shit.

Passing a hand over the growing stubble on my chin I focused my attention on Alexis.

Her back was to me, her golden locks tied into a simple pony tail and her hair seemed to shine brighter as compared to her dull colored clothing.

Nonetheless she looked as she always did. Simple and beautiful.

She didn't utter a word since I brought her over here.

What did I expect her to do? Be awestruck by it or something.

Okay, maybe getting that reaction from her would have been great but now I felt like a complete idiot.

Why did I even let myself bring her here? Why am I even doing this-

"They're beautiful." Her eyes didn't move from the small bundle of lilies. They were the palest of white and they lined each corner of the lake hidden by a small area of a grass similar to pond weeds.

It seemed like a nice idea at the time to show them to her because I knew from her background she mustn't have seen much flowers around. Like I said it sounded like a good idea at the time, now, this was weird.

I brought her here to show her flowers.

How sweet Romeo.

Bringing me out of my thoughts was the slightest sniffle.

"What's wrong?" I closed the distance between us and turned her to face me.

She was crying.

Ah fuck.

Her hands covered her face the instant she faced me but for some reason I couldn't let this go and walk away.

Gripping her by her shoulders with one hand and prying her hand off her face with the other I cursed, "Fuck... what the hell's wrong?"

She shook her head and tried to get out of my hold. She maybe got an inch further.

Taking a deep breath she pulled her hands out of my hold and wiped off her tears and no more fell.

With a false smile she shrugged.

"I'm sorry. I uhm .." She sniffled. "I just remembered something,"

I waited.

"You want to know?" She asked, surprise evident on her face.

Really?

"Obviously Alexis."

"When my parents were alive or with me or whatever.. We had a small close to nothing house close to the pack border... To the back of the house there was a single lily. It was similar to this. My mom once told me that the lily should be a symbol to me something about in the darkest moments, when you're all alone and in crappy situations, you can survive." A tiny laugh escaped her lips at that and I stared at her trying to figure this girl out.

Wait, scratch that I already had her figured out and it secretly scared the fuck out of me . Her parents had left her, whether they had died or left her, leaving her to survive on her own and changing her in the process by having her go through what she did. This was her.

I knew myself. Love? The meaning of it was somewhere left with my mother.
I barely remember the small moments I had with her and the rest of my memories are of the brutal, sick ways of my father.

"Do you want to know what the best part is?" More of that laughter. I refocussed on Alexis as she spoke. "Years after I had been living in the pack house the Beta had send me out to get clothes for his mate. I snuck away and went back to my old home in search for something to keep in memory of my parents. The lily had died. My hope at ever being free had died also at that point but apparently there was still a piece remaining and that got me here." A sad smile was all that was on her face and as she spoke I tried to see her eyes. To soak up the pain and sorrow in them.

A part of me wanted to comfort her. Do something, but I didn't know what. What do you say or do in a situation like this?

Mentally killing myself for not being good with words I released Alexis' shoulders and released her completely as I walked away. Way over to the lake.

The water sparkled under sunlight.

"I can go if you want to go in you know." I rose my eyes up to see Alexis standing a little way from me. "The lilies are beautiful thank you for sho-"

"Have you ever been in?" The thought finally hit me.

The slightest shade of pink covered her cheeks as she shook her head no. "I've never been in water other than in a bathroom before." She laughed at herself.

I didn't find it funny.

Sad though. All childish pleasures taken away from her as it had been taken away from mine.

"Well, let's change that." Getting to my feet I pulled my hoodie off and was about to take off my pants when her voice stopped me.

"Naked! Don't be naked!" She yelled covering her eyes. I couldn't resist my laughter.

Yeah, the last time she saw me ... Was ... Uhmm... By accident and never going happen again...

"I'm wearing extra pants." Pulling down my jogger pants to reveal my blue under pants she removed her hands from her eyes and took a peek. Blushing dangerously she nodded and then took a seat near the edge of the water.

"Who's Penelope?" She suddenly asked and I bent my head and stared at the eight letters on my chest.

"My mother.." I admitted and with a look of relief she nodded, "What are you doing?"

Shrugging while staring at the water she said, "I didn't bring extra clothes."

"Just get in."

"I'm good. You can go in." She insisted and I almost groaned out loud.

"The whole idea of getting into the lake was for you to go in. I can leave if you want-"

"No. No don't go .. Go in .. I'll join you in a bit." She added and I stared at her for a minute.

She was trying to look anywhere but at my body. She probably was staring at all my tattoos. I had some nice work done on me the piercings were just for fun. My nipple rings were cool. Eyebrow was okay.

My favorite was the one on my lips. Tugging at them slightly the light caught with the ring and drew Alexis' attention. To my mouth.

Ah fuck. The way she stared at my lips were as if she was imagining them on-

Turning away from her I-

Her lips were probably soft as silk.

-entered the lake.

I wanted to kiss her.

Continuing walking toward the deep part of the lake the coolness of the water did nothing to cool down the ragging heat going on inside me.

Even if I did know how to kiss, I couldn't do that. No. Not to Alexis. That would ruin everything. I won't be able to be the one for her and more so, I won't be the one to love her and give her the world she deserves.

Finally getting to a part of the lake where the water reached me waist height I heard the shuffling of clothes then the almost silent padding of feet walking toward the water.

A sigh was heard as the water swayed indicating someone had entered the water and then the soft splashes.

"This is nice."

I turned to face her with her now sounding happy voice and froze immediately.

Alexis was in her bra and panty alone.
A nude color bra and grey panties.

Her curvy body noticeable even in water.

Her small swells of breasts were almost fully exposed and her hair was let out. The ends wet where it touched the water. A curly golden length that framed her beautiful face perfectly.

Finally meeting her gaze I felt as though I was sucked into her.

I could see everything.

The innocence, the fear, the insecurity, the sorrow. Everything.

But even with all those emotions hidden in them they shone bright enough to give the stars competition.

I didn't realize I had been walking toward her till I had to look down to keep her gaze.

"W-what?" She stammered. Her insecurities showing in her nervous state.

"I like looking into you're eyes." I couldn't help the words from spilling out but I didn't regret them as they came out. It was as though I was hypnotized by her stare and completely unable to keep back my words as they left my mouth.

"Why?"

"Because I can see the more of you that way. The real you. "

Taking a step closer to me I could almost feel her body heat. Nothing else seemed to exist or be of importance at that moment. Everything was out of the way. It was just us. Alone.

Every bad thought, every fault, every excuse, completely nonexistent in this moment.

"And what am I really?" Her voice was close to a whisper but I heard every and each word pronounced.

Without a second to waste, or even second thoughts I said what was exactly on my mind. There was no filter or even a hint of hesitation in my words but I didn't care. I'd pay the consequences for my actions later. Right now. This is what mattered.

"You're mine."

I had no idea that I had bent down or she had gone on her toes but at that moment, somehow our faces had met and our lips connected.

A thousand volts of electricity to my chest couldn't compare to what I felt when we kissed. It was unexplainable. It was only one kiss. One short but meaningful kiss that now, when the deed is done we'll both realize, we secretly signed ourselves up for nothing but trouble and a massive disaster.
_____________________

Vote !!
Comment !!
And follow me !!

Xoxo
Random.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 9.6K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...
8.6M 248K 43
COMPLETED What would you do if you accidentally trespassed over an Alphas territory that's known for his brutal mentality and ruthlessness? And what...
Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.1K 82 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...
19.2K 647 47
Highest Ranking #14 in Hunter 4-12-19 #21 in Warlock 10-25-18 #55 in Demon 1-19-19 #431 in Werewolf 4-15-19 Book One "MATE!" He yelled. I stared at...