Man Down (Yn&Ray Ray Love Sto...

By ASAP_Goldies

Imagine the love of your life Roc Royal abuses you every single day. You get so fed up that you do something... More

Man Down (Yn&Ray Ray Love Story)
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Notice ....
Sorry Darlings ...

Chapter 09

6.2K 217 86
By ASAP_Goldies

(A/N : Sorry I didn't add in a while , my computer is acting gay so I'm just gonna be adding on my Kindle from now on . ~Tee)

You ...

I feel bad for not believing Ray . I mean I should believe him at all times right ? I should apologize . But, I don't wanna interrupt their conversation . Wait hold up , that don't mean ..... never mind . I just started ease-dropping . "The reason I'm only bothering you is because you took the love of my life ." I know I'm being stubborn and all but I really don't believe that I was his first love . By how many things he did to me I can't believe any of the words that come out of his mouth . When I walked in the room their eyes went straight to me . "...Sorry Ray" . After I said that , Roc made his way over to me . "I'll stop bothering you , only if you kill Yn first ." Ray looked at me then back at Roc with tears in his eyes . "Okay ... I'll kill her. "With that response , Roc left . WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK RAY ?!To think I actually started to catch feelings for this boy & to really start loving him . I thought he loved me . Even though we been together for a week and a half I say , it feels like years . I guess I just love too hard .

"Fuck you Ray . Get your shit and leave and NEVER speak to me again ." I said trying to hold back tears . "Please baby , it's not what you think . Just let me explain ." I'll just hear him out ."What ." I said annoyed . "I just said that so he'll leave me alone . I'm not gonna even think about you leaving this world . All I want for you is to survive . I don't care if I gotta die as long as you're alive ." That really touched my heart . "I'm sorry Ray , for not believing you ." After that we had make-up sex . I have to say , I can never stay mad at Ray for nothing .

Ray ....

So , yeah . That was a total lie . Shidddddd , I'm not suffering cause of her ass . I woke up to see Yn not laying down next to me . I figured she was in the bathroom . When I went to the bathroom I saw her throwing up . I ran to her and held up her hair . "Ray , I don't feel good ." she said hurling . "Do you think you may be pregnant ?" "I might be , I've never been this sick before ." "Want me to get a pregnancy test ?" " Yes , Please ."

When I came home I just saw Yn laying down on the bathroom floor halfway asleep. I shook her so she could wake up . "I got the test ." She took the test and shooed for me to get out the bathroom .

You...

I peed(sp?) on the stick and waited for a few minutes . When I saw what the result was I busted into tears . I can't be . How?! Me and Ray barely have sex unless it's Roc's . He did rape me most of the time . So , there is a possibility the child is gonna be Roc's . When Ray heard me crying he came into the bathroom and comforted me . He looked at the test and his WHOLE MOOD changed . "Yn , may I ask you a question ?" I nodded my head "yes" . "Do you think that the baby might not be mines ?" "I doubt it , we barely have sex ." "And if it is ?" "IT'S NOT YOURS !!! OKAY ." I felt a sting across my cheek . Oh no he didn't . Not Ray . I'm going through this again already .

"WHO THE HELL YOU RAISING YOUR VOICE AT ?!" I backed up to the corner of the bathroom because this time I was terrified of Ray . He saw the hurt in my eyes and tried to apologize and all of that . I just walked past him , went in our room and locked him out . I needed time to myself . I had to think , I had to plan out everything . This pregnancy is in the way .Ray crazy ass needs to go . IMMEDIATELY . I can not deal with him anymore . I opened the door to go to the kitchen and there he was . All worn out from crying . To be honest , I don't give a fuck . He followed me to the kitchen saying "Yn please , I'm sorry ." I just ignored him .

"You know what Yn , I'm getting really tired of your shit . I can't take it no more . " I turned around to Ray who had a knife in his hand . I fucking knew it . He tried stabbing me but I ducked . I'm glad I hid weapons around the house , so I grabbed a gun from one of the lower cabinets . Gladly , it was loaded . I pointed it to him then he froze . "Nigga , I'm not dumb . I'm a wise woman . I hope you know that . My mama ain't raise no fool ." I was still holding the gun while pointing the gun at him . I got my evil ways from the men on my mother's side . That's how I know so much . "Come on now , you don't have to do this ." "And you didn't have to lie ." I said getting ready to shoot . " Now , either this . You get shot , or don't kill me at all . Or consequences will happen ." Ray slowly put the knife down and walked out if the kitchen . I see imma have to carry around weapons now . Learned lesson : Trust no bitch & trust no nigga .

~Tee2wice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
4M 195K 101
βœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞π₯ β†― βš”οΈŽ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴛᴑᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙΙͺɴᴇᴅ βš”οΈŽ ...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
646K 32.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...