Falling For The Bad Boy

By Amaya_Shada_Malik

Andy Love is the good girl. Sure she does her homework, hell she's smarter than the teacher with all the work... More

Falling For The Bad Boy
Moving Back
Getting Ready With The Descendent From Evil!
Don't Tell Andy We Crashed Into A Butterfly!
Do you really need your intestines?
Emo Sessions Through a Blow Horn
Cake Boners and Wall Punches
This Ring Is My Circus
Leave It To Sylvia...
Bananas dipped in Pickle Juice
Where's my spoon!?
What happened to your face?
Guys... She's not laughing.
Wha?
Recreational Fieldtrips and Openning Down.
Seducing My Potential Killer.
CafΓ© Mama!
When Do I Get To Kick Some Ass!?
Norman!
Well This is Embarrasing.
Im Freaking Out.
We Are Ghosts!
Will I Ever Get That Back?
I Heard Party and Immediately Started Grooving
Lets Talk About Our Feelings
Boyfriend, You Are So Stupid.
Is It Getting Hot In Here Or Is That Just The Irony?
Wow, Our Plans Just Keep Getting Better.
Both Doors?
Your Timing is Impeccable
Epilogue: Pool Pie

First Day Of Hell- I Mean School..

9K 212 44
By Amaya_Shada_Malik

Okay guys so I'm a very frequent updater(: Yada yada. I don't have a special day nor do I do it once a month, I just update whenever I wanna cause I'm that loco. Well just know when I'm typing you shouldn't interrupt! I will write a chapter and it will be published in the exact same day it's written. I just do that! In the external link is a picture of what Andy is wearing for the first day of school! The dress that Blare is wearing, is in the comments too! Its actually Blake Lively in the dress I wanted her to wear too!! Yeah.. so you know...(:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beeeeep. Beeeeep. Beeeeep. Beeee-

I hit the alarm. A little to hard possibly. Who can blame me, I was enjoying my dream! Me and Blare were running through a candy forest. We were eating all the good stuff on the way, then, out of no where there were these two hot guys! I don't remember where I saw them but they were hot. Since you know, you can't make up people in dreams, so even people you don't recognize in your head, you've seen before. Well anyways. We walked up to them, and me being the smart person I was tripped over a candy cane and all the chocolate that was in my hands got smashed onto him, well long story short, I was having a make-out session in a candy forest with a really hot guy.

"Andy, get up." Blare said really loudly, making me groan. "I have to make a statement and you have to give me your input, seeing as how you're a live-in fashion critique. I don't know why you don't use your talent on yourself though. Its ki-" I chucked a pillow at her face.

"Okay, I got it! Go take a shower or whatever you do in the mornings!" I mumbled at her. She just humphed and walked away. I could hear her shower start. Seeing as how I already took a shower last night, and I hate to shower in the morning, I didn't take one. Instead I ran to my bathroom to piss. Well, while I was in there, I noticed mother nature gave me a first day of school present. How nice of her. I groaned and took care of my lady business, then I took some pain killers for the cramps, I was sure to experience soon. I took a couple more and placed them in a tissue, then shoved them in my school bag. I walked back into my bathroom to brush my teeth. I looked up at my reflection. Oh how hot. I splashed some water on my face and then dried it. I left my hair naturally down, so it looked like I just took them out of braids. I walked into my closet and pulled on a short sleeved Nirvana t-shirt. Then I pulled my grey cardigan over top. I rolled up the sleeves a bit, though they were still long and went past my wrists. Then I pulled on my skinny jeans that had rips in them. Next I put on my semi long socks, and pulled them on so they were just barely covering my jeans. With my brown combat boots, that I just pulled on, they sort of looked like leg warmers. I did a once over and decided it was good enough. I grabbed my back pack, which was really just a large over the shoulder bag. Oh, that was brown too. Sort of my signature color. I walked over to Blares room and lied on her bed.

"So pick something!" I heard Blare say. "While you find me something I'll do my hair, I'm putting it into a simple pony, you know the ones that take like a long time?" Wow, cool story bro.

"I've got it, just go!" I said quickly. We had to leave for school in like 30 minutes. She ran into her bathroom as I walked into her closet. She had the best clothes. I looked through her stuff quickly, like a professional shopper. I decided on a blue and black tribal dress, a black belt for her stomach and tribal red and purple heels. They didn't match the outfit, but that's what gave it a pop. I was actually feeling really proud of myself. About 10 minutes later Blare walked out of the bathroom and squealed when she saw the outfit.

"This is perfect!" She yelled wrapping her arms around my neck. I gave her a quick hug back, then pulled away.

"Dude. Get ready so we can go." She laughed then pulled on the outfit I picked for her. We walked outside of the house and into our Aston Martin One-77. I know, I know. Two teenage girls should not own a car such as this, but, it's so pretty! I couldn't just ignore it's beauty. But this wasn't it, well for me at least. I also have a motorcycle. I know scary for a good girl, well I'm not the stereotypical good girl anyways. Plus I always like showing guys up, doing stuff they would do, only doing it better. That was mainly my goal in life, prove girls are just as strong, if not stronger than boys.

We matter too.

Blare started the car and put her Gucci sunglasses on. She turned on her music and we ended up listening to Cruise. She sang on the top of her lungs, acting like she didn't have a care in the world about anything else. I sang along with her, but immediately stopped when I figured people would hear us. Blare just kept on singing though, and I laughed. We pulled into a parking space that was very sketchily open, right next to school. We got a few looks from the other kids but we ignored it. When we walked out of the car I noticed another car right behind us looking like they were about to go in the spot we just took. Blare was still in the car finalizing her make up. I jumped out of the car and leaned against the back of it, waiting for Blare so we could go to the counselors office to get our schedules. The person who was driving the car behind us got out of the car. I froze. If seeing Chase was getting to me, imagine seeing Chase and Dylan. Chase's face got pale and he quickly stopped, pivoted on his foot and walked back into the car. Dylan kept walking until he was just a step away from me. If I didn't hate this guy, I would have jumped on him and made out with him right there. Sure he was always attractive but it seems two years did a whole lot more than I imagined. I guess I could have imagined though, every time I looked in the mirror I saw what two years could do to a person. I snapped out of my daze only to see Dylan looking at me impatiently.

"Well?" He asked. Wait, did he just say something?

"Wh-wh-a-a-t-t?" I barely could say. He grinned smugly.

"Never mind who you are, just what are you doing in my parking spot." I rolled my eyes. Well he was still annoying as ever.

"It doesn't have your name on it, I don't believe." I said before I could stop myself. Darn me and my need to have a mouth! His face got angry, quick. He walked up to me closing the space even more. I backed away and then ran into the back of the car. I was pressed up against it and had no way out. He gave me a dark smile and leaned really close into me and I cringed away. This is too close, I feel majorly uncomfortable. I closed my eyes and scrunched my face up, turning to my right so I wasn't facing him anymore.

"I don't care how hot you are, you shouldn't to talk to me like that." He said. He slowly moved closer to me so I could feel his breath on my neck.

"Dylan, back away from my sister now!" Blare yelled. Dylan looked up shocked, he had a puzzled look on his face.

"How do you know me?" Dylan asked.

"Cause you know us, you stupid piece of-"

"Blare!" I whisper screamed. I gave her a look indicating not to aggravate him.

"Blare?" Dylan asked.

"No. I'm Santa Clause! Oh and Chase I see you, your present is a butt whooping. Ho ho ho motherfucker." She threatened. The whole time Dylan was looking at me like he just saw an elephant crawl out of my mouth.

"Andy!?" He asked, flabbergasted.

"Nope. It's Santa's twin sister! Now if you'll excuse me, we have some classes to go to." She humphed, grabbing my hand and pulling us inside of the school.

"Your still in my spot!" Dylan managed to get out.

"And your still a heartless jerk, doesn't mean either of us will do something about it!" Blare said, leaving everyone in the court yard speechless.

"Well Howdy there!" Our guidence counsler Mrs. Roberts, or like she said to be called over the phone, Sylvia.

"Hi!" Blare said with her perky attitude.

"Um. Hi?" I said pretty shy and yeah.

"Whoa there! Happy and Drab! Are you sure you guys are twins!?" Sylvia said. Wait what!?

"Well theres a video to prove it if you would like to watch." I said sarcastically.

"Oh my god! Seriously!? Hook a bitch up!" My eyes got wide.

"Oh I mean, that seems very interesting." She said, trying to pretend she was profesional.

"She was just joking!" Blare piped up.

"Oh man. Dude don't get my hopes up like that! Anyways, heres your schedules." She said handing us each a seperate piece of paper. We were in every class but one, history. Thats the class I was best at and they wouldn't let me be in regular class.

"Thanks." Blare said. I nodded my head. We got up and walked into the now busy hall.

"Oh hey Drab!" Sylvia shouted. I assumed that was me so I turned around a little red in the cheeks.

"Yes?" I asked.

"You seem a little Emo. You can come into my office once everyday, okay!" She said. I blushed even harder. I wasn't Emo!

"Thats really okay! It's not neccesary I promise-"

"Shuut uup! Principal. Cox said I could do what I want! You. Me. My office. 1:00 erryday!" She said turning and going back into her office. I turned back to Blare feeling my cheeks burn super bright red as everyone in the hall was staring at me, including Dylan and Chase.

Class was the same. Easy. I ended up not having any class with Dylan but I did have a couple with Chase, that was akward. In each class he looked at me and turned pale. I was luckily able to sit with Blare in every class. Lunch was fine, I sat with Blare and her already new friends. I hadn't talked at all yet. Not even to Blare. 1:00 therapy was actually pretty okay. Sure Sylvia was kinda weird, but she seemed like she would be a great time! Finally, it was my last class of the day, History. I knew almost every where in this school, except for the smart classes. I avoided them as much as I could. Now five minutes after the late bell rang, I finally found my class. I openned the door to see my teacher already in the middle of his lesson.

"Sorry, I got lost." I said

"Well, Ms. Love, is it?" My new teacher, from what it looked like his name was Mr. Fredricks, said. I nodded my head yes, agreeing that I was Ms. Love.

"Well usually if a student is late they have to answer a trivia question so they aren't marked tarty. Can you do that?" He asked. I sighed and nodded my head again.

"Okay, When Union troops defeated Pickett's Charge at Gettysburg (July 3, 1863), what did they shout at the fleeing rebels? And why?" I rolled my eyes at his smirk and the other people in my class laughing, obviously both thinking I would get it wrong, just so happens this was like the easiest thing I've ever heard.

"The Union troops shouted one word over and over again at the fleeing Confederates: "Fredericksburg." They did this because the Confederate Army of Northern Virginia had inflicted terrible slaughter upon the Union Army of the Potomac on Marye's Heights at the Battle of Fredericksburg the year before, in much the same manner that the Union troops defeated Pickett's Charge. That's kind of sad you chose a question where the answer had your name in it. Wheres my seat?" Every one stopped laughing and the smirk went away. Mr. Fredricks finally snapped out of it.

"Wait just a moment! Let me try another question. Seeing as how you were both late and rude." Mr. Fredricks said. I rolled my eyes once again.

"Whatever." I said.

"What action, meant to alleviate the effects of the Great Depression, did the U.S. Congress take in 1930 which actually made matters worse and completed the ruin of the U.S. economy? Why did it backfire?" He sounded like this one was suppost to be a challenge. He must get these from a sad website seeing as how he was holding up paper. I let out a small smirk and a weird half laugh, half snort. You know what I mean. If not then, I know what I mean.

"To protect U.S. businesses, Congress enacted tough trade barriers (the Hawley-Smoot Tariff of 1930) which in turn resulted in a dramatic decline in sales of U.S. goods overseas -- causing the loss of millions of more jobs and the closing of many more banks. This action finally pushed the U.S. into the depths of the Great Depression (1932). Spot please?" Mr. Fredricks froze and the rest of the class didn't say anything. I let out a small cough.

"Today would be great, thanks." I said rolling my eyes. Mr. Fredricks snaped out of it again. This time he grabbed a new piece of paper which I was assuming was a seating chart. I glanced at the front row of people. Great I thought. Conjoined seating, I would be sitting next to some one who I assumed would be my partner for the rest of the year. Please don't be a dumb ass. Please don't be a dumb ass. please-

"Love, you will be sitting next to Haynes in the back. Only open seat, sorry." I looked up and saw my favorite person in the world (note my sarcasm) Dylan Haynes.

"What!?" I squeaked. " There has to be somewhere else right?" I whispered to Mr. Fredricks.

"I'm sorry, but no. Please take your seet now Mrs. Love, you have already dismissed us from ten minutes of learning." I rolled my eyes and walked to the back of the classroom. I sat on the right side of the table and scooted as far away from him as possible. He just scooted closer. I braced myself for what was to come. What? My hips to wide? He think I was anorexic now? Still as nerdy as always?!

"D, you really changed for the better." He said. He used the nickname he gave to me when we were little, meaning Diet. "This will be... Interesting" He said.

"D was meant for Diet jack ass." I said. He was a little taken back by my comment but he went right back into annoying perve mode in a split second.

"Well now it's changed." He said with a evil grin.

"Oh yah? What does it stand for now?"

"Damn. You got hot." He said, smirking at me. I turned my blushing face from him and acted like I was listening to the teacher, which I obviously did not! Like what did he actually need to teach me? Nothing.

D for diet!

D for Damn?

More like D for the Devil has brought me to hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 339 39
Cameron Black is the school's nice guy. He has the perfect life. The perfect girlfriend, the perfect family. Nothing bad has ever really happened to...
258K 7.2K 25
**ITS AN OKAY BOOK BUT ITS NOT PROFESSIONAL OR VERY WELL WRITTEN OR THOUGHT OUT, IT IS INDEED VERY CLICHÈ AND I WOULD PREFER IT IF YOU READ A DIFFERE...
35.9M 1.1M 47
"She's hot." "Yeah, I know. I'm kinda jealous..." "I'm gonna ask her out." "Are you crazy? You're asking for a death wish." "What's so wrong with me...
4.2K 146 66
Seventeen-year-old Rylee Evans just moved back to her hometown of Charlottesville, VA, with her dad and sister after being gone for three years. She'...