My Possessive and Sexy Alpha...

By AlphaLover18

"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip t... More

Prologue
Rogue on the Run
I Don't Care if You're my Mate
Playing Dirty
The Luna's Blackmail
Character Descriptions
Untouchable
My Decision has Been Made
I Didn't Know You Were Jealous
Meeting the Pack
New Alpha
Another A/N
So Incredibly Sorry
The Departed
Love Me Not
Stand By Me
The Final Battle
Epilogue

Sneak Peak

107K 1.7K 39
By AlphaLover18

Sneak peak of what will happen in a few more chapters. This won't happen for a little while, because I want to reveal more about Natalie and Carter's relationship together. So please try not to kill me:)

*~*~*~*Short but I mostly posted it for the AN at the bottom.*~*~*~*

I was certain of five things and all were ones that I hoped weren't true.

I was in another pack's territory.

One that was all too familiar.

The one pack I hoped I'd never have to see again.

My old pack.

And I wasn't alone.

*~*~*~*

Cliffhanger! I know I'm mean but you gotta love the suspense. I won't be updating for at least a week, since my schedule is packed! I'll try to update ASAP since I hate when authors leave it on such a good part! Don't hate me too much:) *Teaser*

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 70.4K 70
"You're angry, frustrated. You want some form of release. I can help you with what you want." I drop my hand to trace the edge of his wrist sensually...
23.4K 735 19
Preview: I feel the blood running down my head from the attack. I try to move but my hands are pulled back from the silver chains on tied to the wal...
1.3K 233 14
"Oh Vixen, I'm not going to kill you, No. That would be too easy, I'm going to rip you apart...I'll break your spirit and see you crumple at my feet...
833K 21.9K 30
"You're mine," he growls. "I am not an object so back off!" He steps closer to me and pins me against the wall. "You're mine," he whispers in my ear...