Animalia-The Chase Begins

By tootsweet5239

Animals. That's what we are. Well, duh, I don't mean FULL animals. We can change into our animal forms whenev... More

Narrator/Character Info &The Dream
Yeah, No.

Well, this just gets more and more complicated.

16 4 0
By tootsweet5239

Aw, shit.

 Time seemed to freeze when I saw those colors.

No way...

But it's right there!

So.. it WASN'T just a dream?

I poked the bracelet..Apparently not.

I was torn out of my internal conversation.when I heard a soft cough. I turned my head towards the sound. It was the girl, who smiled weakly at me. "I-I guess we have a lot to talk about, huh?"

I nodded, before realising that our little scream-off had caused quite a commotion in the halls, and we were gathering more than a few glares and stares. I quickly scrambled off the floor, picking my bag and my texters up, and held my hand out to the pretty girl. She stared at it for a few seconds before putting her hand into mine (so soft...wait wat). 

I hauled her up, and pulled her close. She froze, but thawed when I quickly whispered in her ear ,"Not here, not now. We'll talk more in the cafeteria." She nodded, and we went off in the vague direction of the lunch area. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course, though, it wasn't long until we got lost. WHY did this school have to be so big? Thank god we ran into a teacher who pointed us in the right direction. Break was almost half over by the time we got to the cafeteria.

I spotted Tris looking around frantically, and led Pretty Girl over to the table Tris was at. 

Tris finally spotted us just before we sat down, and said mock-crossly,"There you are! I thought you were flaking out on me! Ooh, and who is this?" She turned her attention to the Pretty Girl.

"You know, that's a good question. Sorry, I think I forgot to ask your name before I dragged you here. What was it?" I questioned the girl. "My name is Lilith, by the way, but I prefer Lily."

Green Eyes shifted uncomfortably in her seat, but eventually sighed and replied, "Gwendolyn Hunter, but call me Gwen."

Tris nodded agreeably. "Gwen, huh? Cool name. I'm Beatris, but I find Tris to sound cooler, so cal me that instead."

Gwen nodded.

As I unpacked my lunch, I noticed Gwen staring at my bracelet quite pointedly, and Tris staring pointedly at our matching bracelets. They were both staring so pointedly, I wondered in the back of my mind if they weren't freshly sharpened pencils instead of people.

When I noticed they wren't going to stop staring anytime soon, I sighed and set down my food reluctantly. They noticed and payed me even more attention. 

"Look," I started,"I don't want to talk about anything right now. I just want to eat, ok?" Tris nodded, but Gwen looked so disappointed that I knew I had to give a more specific reason. "Look, I'm sorry, Gwen, but we can't talk right now. Hey, how about this? We all exchange phone numbers. That sound OK?"

I think Gwen was still a little frustrated, but she nodded, and gave me her now unlocked phone for me to type my number into. I did so, and then happily (and FINALLY) bit into my sandwich.

And then the bell rang. Typical.

Are you happy now, Lara? I finally updated. : )

BKHS!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 2.2K 30
mikha and aiah found out na mag tita sila!!
227K 23.8K 30
الرواية بقلمي أنا إنتصار لخضاري (غيمة) سأقاضي كل من ينقلها بدون إذني . 🍂تنتقل فتاة المدينة للعيش في بيت جدتها في الريف بعد ذلك الحادث الذي تسبب في م...
92.1K 4.1K 37
"My Master"one of the worst game they have ever played,your role is a Butler and only a Butler taking care of one of the many masters in a big house...
22.6K 1.4K 200
DISCLAIMER: I do not claim ownership over this story. I only MTLed it. Original novel: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5287959 Although Luo...