Well, this just gets more and more complicated.

Aw, shit.

 Time seemed to freeze when I saw those colors.

No way...

But it's right there!

So.. it WASN'T just a dream?

I poked the bracelet..Apparently not.

I was torn out of my internal conversation.when I heard a soft cough. I turned my head towards the sound. It was the girl, who smiled weakly at me. "I-I guess we have a lot to talk about, huh?"

I nodded, before realising that our little scream-off had caused quite a commotion in the halls, and we were gathering more than a few glares and stares. I quickly scrambled off the floor, picking my bag and my texters up, and held my hand out to the pretty girl. She stared at it for a few seconds before putting her hand into mine (so soft...wait wat). 

I hauled her up, and pulled her close. She froze, but thawed when I quickly whispered in her ear ,"Not here, not now. We'll talk more in the cafeteria." She nodded, and we went off in the vague direction of the lunch area. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course, though, it wasn't long until we got lost. WHY did this school have to be so big? Thank god we ran into a teacher who pointed us in the right direction. Break was almost half over by the time we got to the cafeteria.

I spotted Tris looking around frantically, and led Pretty Girl over to the table Tris was at. 

Tris finally spotted us just before we sat down, and said mock-crossly,"There you are! I thought you were flaking out on me! Ooh, and who is this?" She turned her attention to the Pretty Girl.

"You know, that's a good question. Sorry, I think I forgot to ask your name before I dragged you here. What was it?" I questioned the girl. "My name is Lilith, by the way, but I prefer Lily."

Green Eyes shifted uncomfortably in her seat, but eventually sighed and replied, "Gwendolyn Hunter, but call me Gwen."

Tris nodded agreeably. "Gwen, huh? Cool name. I'm Beatris, but I find Tris to sound cooler, so cal me that instead."

Gwen nodded.

As I unpacked my lunch, I noticed Gwen staring at my bracelet quite pointedly, and Tris staring pointedly at our matching bracelets. They were both staring so pointedly, I wondered in the back of my mind if they weren't freshly sharpened pencils instead of people.

When I noticed they wren't going to stop staring anytime soon, I sighed and set down my food reluctantly. They noticed and payed me even more attention. 

"Look," I started,"I don't want to talk about anything right now. I just want to eat, ok?" Tris nodded, but Gwen looked so disappointed that I knew I had to give a more specific reason. "Look, I'm sorry, Gwen, but we can't talk right now. Hey, how about this? We all exchange phone numbers. That sound OK?"

I think Gwen was still a little frustrated, but she nodded, and gave me her now unlocked phone for me to type my number into. I did so, and then happily (and FINALLY) bit into my sandwich.

And then the bell rang. Typical.

Are you happy now, Lara? I finally updated. : )

BKHS!!!!