Narrator/Character Info &The Dream

Name:Lilith/Lily Pearl Cadence

Age: 14

Location: America, US, Florida

Appearance: Dark brown hair with dyed purple streaks, hazel eyes, faintly tanned skin, tall but not too tall (anything else? no? good.) wait yes, and some freckles on her nose(and a couple pimples hidden amongst the freckles, but you can't really tell )

School: Wild Green high

Fave color: green, gold, purple and black (depending on how she's feeling. She generally likes purple every day, but on happy days, she prefers the combination of green and gold, and on gloomy days, she likes black and purple more.)

Fave breakfast///lunch///dinner///dessert (respectively): Belgian waffles///mayo, breaded chicken and lettuce sandwich///chicken soup///nutella pancakes (yum)

Fave animal: tiger

Fave singer: Melanie Martinez (shocking, right?) or Taylor Swift

Additional info: She's bipolar. Part of the reason she seems so stable in most of the story is because she takes meds, but the bipolarity comes out in small ways, like her preference in color combinations and genres of song. Please, if this isn't how being bipolar works, or if the wording, or if ANYTHING about this is wrong, I'd like someone to tell me. Also, this condition won't play a major role for most of the story, but in some parts will be a key factor in events.)

(A/N: if you want more info on the fave stuffs comment on what you want added)

THE DREAM:

I was walking alone in a wood. It was peaceful, with the moon peering down from the treetops, and the air was like tranquility turned into gas. Suddenly, the quiet was broken by an ear splitting roar a few yards to my left. I quickly turned and began running towards the painful yelps, which slowly subsided into whimpers. I burst into a clearing and saw a horrible sight; a magnificent tiger was trapped in a rope net and had tangled its paws up and had become helpless. My mind cleared (although I had had no idea that it had been clouded until then) and I knew what I wanted to do to this monstrosity of a calamity.

 I ran over to the tiger and started to try calm it (it was thrashing around in a strange way and was only succeeding in getting more tangled) and surprisingly, it lay still after a few seconds of listening. Then I got to work straight.

 First, I untangled one paw, then the other. The rest was the work of the tiger. She sliced up the net with her claws. When she was done destroying the ball of webbing, she looked at me and spoke. I would have been surprised, but I somehow knew the tiger wouldn't hurt me. "Thank you, Lilith Pearl. For your bravery and loyalty to an animal in need, I give you this power. Here is a very special bracelet I give only to the must worthy. " She handed (Pawed? Oh, whatever) over a deep green bracelet with gold patterns and two Opals on it. She spoke again now. "One gem, the one on the right, will transform you into a tiger when you press it. You will find out what the other gem will do on your own. Good luck with you following adventures!! Now go back to your home!" And before I could get a word in, a strong gust of wind swept me off my feet, and I woke up, dripping wet with tap water, in my bed, with a laughing sister and smirking mom at my side.