Sins of the Night

By sam_overlord

"You think my brother is like me! Dude he's an angel compared to me. And plus he's human!" I nearly had abs... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 2

17 1 0
By sam_overlord

Pov: Finn

The voice has been silent for a couple days. Makes me wonder what he's planning. But with him gone I've had time to think alone . Mostly about what he said. "You know your just like your brother". Just the thought of being a hybrid sends chills down my spine. But I consider it. It would explain the voice and I would be off them fucking pills. "No" I say to myself. "I refuse to be monster of that power , or any monster at all" then I hear a door bell ring . I look out from my bed room window and I see Cole standing out side. I quickly run downstairs to open the door and see my brothers blue eyes look down at me.
Pov: Cole
my little brother opens the
Door. His face fills with excitement when he see me . I give him a hug and see my mother walking towards me. "Finn can I please talk to your brother alone for a second". Once Finn was gone my mother yelled " you leave for a fucking year with no phone calls or email. What is wrong with you. Your brother keeps saying you went on road trip but how can I believe that coming from a kid who hears voices in his head. You know you ha..." I cut her off ."wait what voices" I say. She takes a deep breath and say's "when you left Finn sorta lost it and now is on some heavy duty pills , he not even aloud at school any more it's gotten so bad". I push her aside.  I think about what Leo said. That he could be one of us. A shiver goes down my spine.

***
I make it up to my old room when I hear a constant banging noise from the other wall. I decide to go to the other room and check it out  . But all I see is my brother banging his already bloody head against his wardrobe screaming "shut up"

POV: Finn
The voice returned as soon as I left Cole and my mom . He kept reminding me of the full moon but of course I ignored him until he started screaming  and yelling at me telling me to kill myself. At that point I was about too but I decided that I would try a old trick .  So as hard as I I could, I banged my head multiple times against my wardrobe . Then I see my brother standing in the door way. The screaming just got louder. I then right there collapse to the floor into the fetal position. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

960K 32.8K 38
It all started with a harmless little wish. Now, Christie is stuck in Hell. Now, Christie has a new job; to kill, to murder, and to torture. Now, Chr...
Mahal By Rosy

Paranormal

25K 2.9K 38
She is walking in the dark corridors which are barely lit, the only source of light is the torch light in her hand. As she is walking she heard someo...
3.4M 111K 43
Elanor belongs to the Moon Mist pack and is happy going to school, anxiously waiting for her 18th birthday when she'll be able to finally turn into h...
5.4K 1K 30
" جۆری چیڕۆک " [ئەکشن_ڕۆمانسی_سەرکێشی_کۆمیدی_خەمناک] "ساڵی بڵاوکردنەوەی 2023"