The Blood Wolf

By noeel1999

once every thousand years a wolf will be the Blood wolf he Blood Wolf has special powers they say her powers... More

The Blood Wolf
Introduction
I Can't Shift
My Mate? Oh No
I'm Special
I am leaving
Gone Rogue
A New Pack
The Rogue
Poison
Payback
Running Again
Alpha king
The deal
The fight
Authors Note
Rogues
Authors note
Questioning the Rogue
Hybrid
Pregnant
Pregnant *rewrite*

The Talk

11.1K 453 8
By noeel1999

Avery POV
"What was you thinking Avery" Kyle said rubbing his face. "Well she was touching what was MINE" I said confidently. Kyle just laughed light heartedly "I wasn't going to tell anyone you was a blood wolf yet, so they gave you a fair chance" he said stepping closer. "Blood wolves are said they kill their mates, when they meet them, everyone going to think you will kill me when they find out we are mates" he said stepping a little bit closer. "They will kill you because they will think your a danger to me, I just met you, I don't want you to die just because of what you are" he said now right in front of me caressing my face. "Ok I understand, she was just hugging and I couldn't stand it, I'm sorry" I said, truly sorry for once. "You shouldn't be sorry for being jealous, you just have to learn to control your temper" he said in understanding. Some guy ran in and said one thing that made my blood broil "rogues". Kyle and I ran out onto the field where there was a lot and rogues and a lot of blood.
Sorry for it being short, the next chapter will hopefully be longer.
Don't forget to:
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
There will be a new chapter soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
22.8M 800K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" โฆ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
4M 196K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...