14 Again (One Direction FanFi...

By xmad_dollx

{Book 1} Everything happens for a reason. Right? Well how about being givin another chance to be young again... More

1. Hit The Lights
2. This Better Be A Dream.
3. Monday Morning (Harry and Niall's P.O.V)
4. Monday Morning (Zayn, Liam & Louis's P.O.V)
6. Too Young
7. F.O.O.D
8. Perrie's Hair
9. Kardashians
10. These boys will be the death of me.
11. Promises, Secrets, Questions, Crushes & Those Aonnying Ones
12. Just Great.
13. Little Things
Author Note:
14. Wow :]
15. Movies
16. Mean but brilliant (Part 1)
17. Mean but Brilliant (Part 2)
18. A Problem After Another
19. Explanation (Part 1)
20. Explanation (Part 2)
21. Creating Space & Understanding
22. Sh*t Just Got Real
23. Man Up
24. What just happened?
25. Build-A-Dani
26. Dedicated Fans
27. What Can You Do.
28. "We're screwed.''
29. WHAT?
30. It All Started...
31. Change Of Plans
Announcement !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
32. Bad Examples
33. Farewell
34. Waiting
35. Last Night
36. I AM HOME BABY I AM HOME!
37.Getting Ready
38. Graduation/Goodbye
Sequel Is Up!

5. Figure Out

523 21 2
By xmad_dollx

Louis P.O.V

Zayn and I entered the school building, with people giving me dirty looks. What's their problem?

"Zayn, I mean Zac which class do you have next?" I asked Zayn, Zac, whatever.

"Um.... I don't know, let's go to my locker, so I can see my class schedule." He replied.

His locker was right next to mine ,so I opened mine also.

"Okay, I have.... ELA with Mr.Wicks and you?"

"I got Math with Mrs.Bennett." I frowned what a start.

"I hate math, but if you see a kid that looks like one of the boys but younger. It's them. See you later."

"Got it. Bye."

I headed to the math class, that was like right behind me and entered unsatisfied about learning again. There was about eight people in that class. The queen must be early. Ha.

"Whats your name?" I heard someone say, I turned around to see an old lady looking right at me.

"I'm Lewis Thompson, new student."

"Oh dear." She then looked around the room. "You can sit in the back, over there."

I got up, walked towards the back desk and sat down. Waiting for this day to be over and be back in bed with Eleanor right beside me. I miss her. Just then more kids arrived, and two that walked in caught my eye. Hazza and Nialler. They both didn't notice me when they walked in.

They were standing there not knowing where to sit, until the teacher asigned them one. She pointed at me, and yes there is an empty seat next to me, so either Harry or Niall might sit next to me. I took my phone out of my pocket and went on my twitter. Suddenly I heard someone sat next to me, I looked at the person and lucky enough it was Harry.

He sat there quietly, like I'm invisible to him.

I went back checking my twitter and everything was normal so I decide to tweet something.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Don't know if I'm dreaming or not 0-o

I press send, that way whenever I'm back to old self I can check my twitter if it's still there and if it isn't there it means i dreamt this whole situation.

 *

After an hour of taking notes from the old lady, I still had no idea what I am even learning and Harry here is still so quiet. I decided to speak up.

"Hey, are you always quiet?" I asked him.

"Um.... no, i talk when I need to talk." He replied in a raspy voice. Yep it's my babe Hazza!

"Harry I know it's you." he looked at me surprised. "It's me Louis and yes we are both stuck in this dream, so is Niall over there, Zayn, and Liam."

"Oh good, I thought I've gone mad."

I laughed. "Oh I missed you Hazza."

"Lewis! Stop disrupting my class or I'll send you out." the old lady yelled.

 "Okay." I was instantly annoyed by her.

Niall's P.O.V

I entered the classroom not knowing where to sit. So I was just standing there waiting to assigned. The younger looking Harry was also standing there a few feet away from me.

The teacher who I think was named Mrs.Bennett went towards me and him.

"Oh gosh, well one of you could sit over at the back."

"I'll sit over there." Younger looking Harry suggested.

"You can sit next to her for now." Ms.Bennett pointed at a girl. I listened and sat next to her.

That same girl had One Direction pictures all over her binder. Found another fan, that was easy.

*

Time was passing and I was really bored and really, really, really hungry. If I was in my flat I would of made myself a turkey sandwich or went straight to Nandos, but no I'm stuck here.

I heard someone laugh really loudly and I turned around. There was younger looking Harry and younger looking Bo Bear?

Zayn's P.O.V

The class I entered was full. Mr.Wicks assigned me a seat next to Franki. At least I sat next to someone I kinda know. I saw Liam or should I say Leo coming through the door. He sat at a table behind me. It's going to be hard talking to him here, cause someone might hear.

"Hi Zac." Franki waved, knowing she was sitting right next to me.

"Hi Franki." I replied.

"Oh my god, we could be like buddies, since I have you like in most of my classes." She giggled eagerly.

I chuckled. "That would be great."

*****

Narrater P.O.V

Niall was confused of all what has been happening, along with Liam. The only people who knew what was going on is Louis, Zayn, and Harry. They still don't know how it happened, or why it happened? Other than that, Jennifer is having a few suspicions on Liam or should we say Leo. The boys themselves aren't really sly for shit, in matter of fact the only ones who found it odd are the Directioners in that school. How many? About a few.

Anyway all the boys entered into their ninth period class. The teacher wasn't there, only them five. Louis decided that had to be the place to tell them all of the situation they are encountering. Even if it will sound crazy, but it's true.

Louis's P.O.V

All the boys and I had our last class together, because we are the only ones in that class, seriously, the teacher isn't even in here and it's been about ten minutes. I thought the students were the ones who are late not the teachers. My mistake it is America...I think.  

It's now or never, since clearly none of the boys will speak up. I guess Bo Bear will have to.

"Niall, Liam all of us know it's you." I crossed my arms.

Niall and Liam had shocked faces.

"Good I thought I was going crazy." Niall replied relieved.

"That actually explains a lot really." Liam said also relieved. "Okay so how did we get here?"

"That's the thing, I don't really know how. We got to figure out how and why we even got here." I said seriously.

"I wonder if anyone else knows that we're gone. Like El, Dani and Perrie." Zayn blurted out.

"I know, but you never know this can all be a dream or um... something like that." Replied Harry.

"But why are we all in the same one?" I said in an indoor voice. "Also all the kids I seen here, I've never seen ever in my life before, even while being around the world touring."

Harry's P.O.V

"I heard in um dreams that if you see a stranger it means it's a person you seen in your life before and yeah." I said to Louis.

"I don't think we ever been here." replied Liam. "I'm sure of that."

"We need to ask someone." Louis said heading to the door.

"Sure." agreed the guys.

Louis & Liam went out the door looking for someone, while Niall, Zayn and I looked at them from the door.

A girl with dark short brown hair walked through the halls. I think her name is Vanessa.

"Vanessa." I yelled, not to loud.

"What me?" she replied.

"Yeah."

"What's do you guys want?" she asked us.

"Where are we?" Liam asked her.

"In school." She giggled. Adorable.

"No um the state and town we're in?" Liam said nervously. "Yeah."

"Sparks, Nevada of course." She replied as if it was the obvious thing ever.

"Oh okay. Well that was all, thank you." Louis replied pushing us all inside.

"Your welcome?" she left.

"Oh this is bad!" Liam said panicking. "We have never been here before."

"Calm down Liam we'll figure this out." Louis replied. "I hope. Cause if we don't get back sooner or later I will literally pull my hair out."

Wow, talk about being impatient.

Vanessa's P.O.V

Okay, that was weird. It's like they're lost. Haha. Somethings not right about them, they all look like someone I know. Well that's not the not right part, it's just five of them in that class, Mrs.Thomas never had a ninth period class and still doesn't. So what are they doing in there?

I decided after thirty seconds, that I should go back and ask why they are doing in there. I was about to open it until I heard someone talking.

"Calm down Liam we'll figure this out. I hope. Cause if we don't get back sooner or later I will literally pull my hair out."

Liam. Am I'm going inzayn. One Direction infection is real! But why would one of them want to get out. What do they mean? And Liam? What if they're One Direction but somehow turned back younger and went to this school? Ahaha I wish. Now I'm sad.

Oh no. I'm late. Mr.Durr is going to eat, then Jennifer and One Direction! Ah!

I ran quickly to the class I'm attending, without making to much noise. I'm still confused!

Liam's P.O.V

"I don't know about you lads, but I haven't ate in two hours, so I'm going to the lunchroom." Niall said leaving to the door.

"Niall we don't have time for this, you'll eat later. Right now we have to take this moment and try to figure out how to get back." I stood right on front of the door and leaned against it. "No one gets out, until school's over."

"That's it, I'm going to starve and I'm going to eat you first Li." Niall sat on the floor and pouted.

"Yeah. I think you'll survive." I smirked.

I heard someone opening the door and before I realized it, I was laying on the ground. Facing Jlo?

She laughed. "Sorry Le, you shouldn't be leaning against the door, or any door it's dangerous." she then helped me up.

"So what brings you here?" I asked her.

"Oh collecting yearbook money. Speaking about yearbook money, would you like to buy one. Or any of you guys." she said looking at the lads.

"Maybe later, love. Right now we have no money."

"Well mate, is Mrs.Thomas here?"

"No, she never showed up."

"Oh well, I'll come back some other time. Bye Le." she said walking away.

"Bye Jlo." I smirked. She looked back and chuckled.

I closed the door, and faced the boys who each had a smirk across their face.

"Awe Liam has a crush." Louis said in a childish tone.

"I do not have a crush on her. I have Danielle back home and she's about five years younger than me." I felt my cheeks burn. "Also her crush in the band is Niall."

Niall turned red. Haha.

"Isn't Dani six years older than you?" Harry smirked.

I glared at him.

'Bing, Bing, Bing'

"Time for lunch!" Niall said before he ran out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1M 57.2K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
4M 195K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...