This Love ✔️

بواسطة booklings21

Boring. That is one word to describe Sadie Jefferson's life. She goes to school, is on the honor roll, has tw... المزيد

Introduction
1: This Beginning
2: This Boy
3: This History
4: This Concert
5: This Drunk
6: This House
7: This Game
8: This Phone Call
9: This Precious Jewel
10: This Book
11: This Smoke
12: This Dinner
13: This Invitation
14: This Skill
15: This New Girl
16: This Introduction
17: This Humiliation
18: This Intruder
19: This Advice
20: This Tutoring Session
21: This Hurt
22: This Party
This Feeling
This Body
This News
This Illness
This Captor
This Kiss
This Confession
This Friend
This Band
This Stranger
This Singer
This Bite
This French Fry
This Cold Shoulder
This Middle Finger
This Story
This Warning
40: This Mother
This Partner
This Adventure
This Dirty Text
This Wake Up Call
This Cock-a-doodle-doo
This Heartbreak
This Verb
This Explanation
This Insight Part 1
50: This Insight Part 2
This Acknowlegment
This Backstory
This Loss
This Labyrinth
This Thing He Carries
This Murdering House Fly
This Awakening
This Photo Shoot
This Song
60: This Drunken Confession
This Secret I Keep
This Christmas
This Truth
This New Years
This New Schedule
This Goodbye
This Missing Person
This Surprise
This Present
70: This Brother
This Birthday
This Hot Lawyer (Sarah's POV)
I'm Begging You
This Letter
This Dream
This Jail Break
76: This Final Goodbye
This Epilogue
This Note
Bash's POV 2
Bash's POV 3
Xmas Bonus Chapter Part 1
Xmas Bonus Chapter Part 2
Xmas Bonus Chapter Part 3
Xmas Bonus Chapter Part 4
Bash's POV 4
Cameo

Bash's Pov 1

108K 2.7K 24
بواسطة booklings21

There she was, standing in the middle of a crowd with a sweater far too large for her with tights serving as pants. I knew instantly that she didn't belong. It was the way her eyes kept looking everywhere, sometimes in awe and sometimes in fear. Her blonde hair was tucked behind both her ears, running down her back like a golden waterfall.

It was the way she carried herself, with innocence and purity that made me take an interest in her. I've spent almost half my life ruining things, my health, the jerks at military school, my grades, and my mom when I was born. I've grown accustomed to ruining things, I sought out to ruin things now actually.

And the blonde girl in front of me was the perfect candidate.

Blondie moves to the beat of drums, struggling to keep up with it but she looks like a fish out of water. As she bangs her head way to enthusiastically she catches my eye. She shies away immediately, her cheeks turning a little red from where I can see.

It's all about the chase.

I turn my eyes back to the stage behind her but notice painfully when she looks back at me again. She keeps her eyes trained on me for so long that I don't have a choice but to meet her gaze. Her eyes widen in shock and she keeps her bottom lip pulled between her teeth, completely turning me on.

I run my fingers through my dark hair, making it carefree so a few strands fall back into my eyes. I gesture for her to come over to me and after a few seconds of deliberation she does so.

When she gets close enough I run my eyes over her body, from top to bottom, finding out that I like everything I see.

"What's your name," I ask with a deep voice, knowing she'll love it, just like every other girl.

"Sadie," she says while brushing a fall golden lock, back behind her ear.

And that was the moment I stepped on to a roller coaster, not knowing how many ups and downs I would have in the near future with her. I was only on for the ride but I got so much more.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Bashful بواسطة Reignbow

قصص المراهقين

84.3K 2.2K 40
Kadynce begins dreading the first day of her sophomore year at a new school as she still hasn't experienced things most girls have... Never had her...
40.3K 624 35
College freshman Kyah Edwards is guaranteed to be popular when she enters university thanks to her brothers. Two of them are seniors & the 'it bad bo...
1.8M 58.1K 40
❝What if I fall?❞ ❝Then I'll catch you.❞ ❝He was arrogant, obnoxious, funny, cocky, sarcastic, a know it all, a delinquent, a bad influence, yet kno...
585 47 24
Meet Ella Marcus, a young inconvenienced teenager who became what she didn't want to be at such a young age. Meet Gabriel Jerry, a teenage playboy wh...