demon bound.

By mdoriya

i need my daily dose of nudes. @mdoriya ( rin okumura x reader lemons ) ( a huge mass of cringe ) More

one ; absurd ideas ✓
two ; jealous of who? ✓
three ; computer games
four ; bets
six ; bikinis
seven ; second piercing
eight ; pitiful ex
nine ; dating rin
ten ; car trouble
eleven ; nudies
twelve ; painkillers
thirteen ; little crush
account change
ay!

five ; dirty pictures

10.5K 200 76
By mdoriya

chapter five ;
dirty pictures

"I told you to stop falling asleep in class." You scold Rin, "And now you've gone and gotten yourself detention. And the worst part is, is that at least if it were Yukio you could just skip but since it's a teacher from normal high school, there's no way you're talking yourself out of this."

"But that's not even the worst thing. It's today, and today is a Saturday!" Rin cries out like a five year old and whines.

"Well, that's your problem. But it totally sucks since I had so much planned out today." You sigh, pushing him out of your apartment door.

"I'll see you later, yeah?" He groans.

"Yup bye." You close the door and walk to the kitchen, deciding on making a sandwich, considering you have nothing better to do.

A few hours pass and before you know it, it's already 12 o'clock in the afternoon.

You're bored out of your mind and to top it all off, you're kind feeling a little needy to. Like really needy.

You have to think of a way to get Rin back home but at the same time punish him. I mean, you've told him that he's gonna get caught sleeping in class one day but he just doesn't listen.

Suddenly, a brilliant idea comes to mind and you smirk like a mad-man.

Rushing to your bedroom, you rummage through your cupboards for the most revealing swimsuit you have. Before putting it on, you contemplate about your little idea. If you shouldn't do this.

Nah, Rin totally deserves it.

Stripping yourself if your clothes, you put on the bathing suit.

It's a one piece and is white, the top half has two strings which you tie at the back. It then is like the top of a heart around your boobs, which then dips in a low slit between the valley of your breasts. The sides are slightly cut out and the bottom is simply like any other swimsuit.

You take your phone and plop yourself down on your couch. Turning it on, you turn to camera and take picture of your body from the neck down.  You then select Rin's name and decided to write a text.  

[name] ;
do you like it?😊

You place the phone next to you patiently waiting for a reply. A few minutes pas and you hear a 'ding'.

Taking your phone you look at the reply,

rin;
fucking love it😍

You giggling at his reply and decided to tease him more by taking more pictures in revealing poses.

Rin's POV~

"Mr. Okumura, I'm sure you are aware of the fact that during detention your phone is supposed to be off." The teacher nags at me as I mop the floor.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm gonna go clean the classroom two doors over." I mumble.

This totally sucks, I have to clean the whole second floor of the school and I'm only half way done. And to top it all of (Y/N)'s sending my sexy pics.

I pick up the bucket and mop and level the classroom the teacher is in to another one room. I suddenly hear another ding, and I'm immediately glad I got away from the nagging teacher.

From: (Y/N)
To: Rin

It's a picture of (Y/N) pulling down the strip of fabric covering her boobs to where it's only covering her nipples, which makes her already big boobs look larger. She's got her tongue stuck out and her right eye is dropped into a wink.

I groan at the sight and I look below the picture at the message.

babe;
feeling' kinda needy🙈

Why the hell is she doing this to me?

I place the mop against the wall and lean on the table at the front of the desk as I text my reply.

rin;
why are you teasing me like this😭?

"Are you done in there yet?!" I hear the teachers voice shout and I ignore it and rush out the room while typing away.

rin;
you're gonna be in for it
when i get home😈👅

I instantly get another picture and she's got her she's two fingers completely soaked, the caption for this picture is:

babe;
i need you💦

Heat rushes to my fave and I feel like I'm about to burst into flames, I begin running while leaving a trail of dust begin while sending back a reply.

rin;
holy fuck😳

(Y/N)'s POV~

A few minutes pass before you hear the doorbell ring. You just got out of your swimsuit and changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top.

Upon opening the door, you see a very flushed Rin, "Hey Rin, or would you rather I call you daddy~" you tease as you lean against the doorframe.

Growling, he shoves you back inside the apartment and pins you up against the wall.

"Who the hell do you think you are to send me those pics?" His voice falls into a deep tome as he stares you down.

Cocking your head to the side, you shake your head, "I've got no idea what you're talking about."

"Quit playing games (Y/N)."

The way your name falls off his tongue sends little fires into the pit of your belly.

"What're you gonna do about it?" And before you know it, you're spun around as the front of your body makes contact with the wall.

"I'm gonna fuck you're pretty brains out, that's for sure." His low chuckle rings into your ears as you feel his chest rumble against your back.

You bit your bottom lip and sigh in content, "Don't you have classes to be cleaning?"

"Can't you feel what you're doing to me?" Instantly you feel a massive bulge pressing against your backside.

"That seems like a really big problem you've got there."

Suddenly you feel a hand on your stomach before feeling your button pop and zipper being pulled down as well as your underwear.

"Getting straight to it huh~ someone's in a rush." You giggle as you feel Rin bend down right in front of your heat.

His tongue darts out which cause you to wimped slightly, "You really are soaking aren't you?"

Rin's tongue slips inside of you as you instantaneously moan out. His hands have a firm grip on your ass as he spreads your legs further apart. His thumb presses down on your clit and you close your eyes tightly.

"R-Rin!" His tongue roams your insides as his thumb draws small circles on your clit. It explores every angle of your wet cavern which caused a series of moans to erupt from your mouth.

His tongue flicks against your weak spot which cause your legs to buckle and another cry to leave your mouth. He removes his mouth as two fingers are plunged into you.

They move back and forth at a rapid pace as he stands up and his free hand darts under your top to grope your breast. His lips place wet kisses on your neck and his fingers moe rougher and quicker.

He curls them upwards and run them against your g-spot continuously. "Holy fuck Rin!" Your stomach begins to tighten as his teeth nip at your neck.

Your wetness begins to trail down your thighs as Rin unexpectedly moves away from you, "Ah~ Rin please. I need release."

He merely chuckles before wiping his mouth with the back of his hand as well as licking his fingers, "Thanks for the meal, but I've got to get back to school or else I'll be suspended."

You look at him dumbfounded as he laughs, "Next time don't send me dirty pictures of I'll really punish you." With that he slaps your ass an leaves the house.

You stare at the front door dumbfounded before the events process in your head.

"Rin, I'm gonna kill you!"

_______________

sorry for the long wait as usual😂 got kinda lazy at the end so I just left it there, hope you enjoyed tho❤️it's kinda half a lemon.

comment
vote
share

[word count: 1352]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 3.4K 43
Various fluff and lemon one shots. For adults only. A lot of cringe since I'm still learning to write and this book is for very random stuff.
25.8K 240 14
Includes Smut Angst Fluff Lemon I think that's it 😚
50.4K 674 47
These are Mikey scenarios/Oneshots and Request Page is Closed! One scenario/Oneshot= One chapter Btw this is so cringy that i can't even rewrite the...
35.5K 900 41
"𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐓 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆." "𝐈 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃'𝐕𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐁𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓...