SHINee preference

By yoongay_

Prefrences with SHINee! Mine unless stated More

Requests!!!! Please keep requesting below!!
How you met,
Seeing you with their shirts
When you give him silent treatment
Someone flirting with you
When you (whose usually quiet) stand up for them
Reaction to you giving them 'survice'
How you cuddle
When you try to cook for them
Your name on his phone(+why)
PDA
Cute things you do together
Hello all!

When You become his Fiancé

2.3K 53 20
By yoongay_

Onew:

The excitement would be all feels until the day you walk down that aisle. He would miss every single part of you when your friends drag you away to pick the dress or to see that cake. He is the type of person to brag about you to the other members and you don't feel any less different.

MinHo(e) \\ PFfT im sorry I hAd TO//

MinHo is the type of person to try and keep him self calm and composed while admiring you so much on the inside. Maybe its the dress, your smile, your eyes... all of it. He would show small affection to you on occasions like a small kiss on the cheek or a hug in the morning, all that together becomes your, soon to be forever lasting, relationship.

Key

Key feels like the type of person who would get stressed out to make sure everything is perfect. Even though, he would continue to show affection to you a lot and tell you how beautiful you are in the dress he has never seen.

Taemin

He is a really shy person (most of the time) so he tends to only show you affection when you guys are alone. He would be happy Because it took a lot for him to propose to you in a middle of a restraurant with people watching even though you could have rejected him. now he is standing at the end of an aisle not believing where he is and how he got their.

Jonghyun

Jonghyun. What can I say? He will lowkey touch you anywhere, in any place at anytime. He feels the need to do that because he wants you to know that he loves you very much. and if you're wondering, yes it can get very inappropriate. with him watching you being led by his buddy, down the aisle heading to him feels unreal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 178K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
978K 23.4K 42
Limitied Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Wh...
284K 23.9K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
363K 22.8K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...