Not Something Sisters Do (Cam...

By yeahx5h

Thank you for reading :) More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16: Part 2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39: Part 2
Chapter 40
Final Chapter
Author's Note

Chapter 26

48K 1.6K 2.3K
By yeahx5h

Enjoy :)

Previously

"Are you asking me to have sex with the two of you?"

They laughed.

"You and I would have sex Lauren," Jade said. Devon and the other boys and girls hollered and wooped. "Perrie would watch."

My jaw dropped. I didn't know what to say. I just told them that I didn't have a girlfriend so I don't know how to get out of this.

I opened my mouth to say something to the two perverts across from me who waited for my response.

But in a blink of an eye, Camila tackled Jade knocking her off of Perrie's lap and held her to the floor with one hand raised to punch her in the face.

.
.
.

It all happened so fast, but once Camila's fist connected with Jade's nose and blood sprayed everywhere, I leaped out of my frozen state and pulled Camila's flailing body off.

"No Lauren! Let me kick her ass!" Camila yelled as I held her tightly against me.

"Get her out of here!" Perrie screamed at me as she picked up a crying and bloody Jade off the floor.

I held on tightly to Camila who kept swearing and demanding to be let go. But that wasn't happening. As I pulled Camila out of the room and began leading her up the stairs, I looked back and almost wanted to laugh at Jade who was still crying and Devon Normani and Dinah who were all laughing. Perrie told them to shut the fuck up but that didn't do anything, just made them laugh harder.

I opened a bedroom door and pushed Camila inside, not hard, but since she was a bit tipsy she stumbled in almost falling down. I closed the door and locked it behind me.

"Lauren what the hell?!" She yelled angrily. I just crossed my arms over my chest with an amused smile on my lips. She's so cute. "Don't smile at me, missy! That whore wanted to have sex with you while her perverted girlfriend watched! She's lucky all she got was a bloody nose!"

I walked over and took a seat on the giant queen bed and watched Camila pace back and forth mumbling swear words at Jade and Perrie. It was kind funny and cute. But Camila's jealous side was the hottest thing I have ever seen, honestly. And it also warmed my heart in a way.

"I just can't believe she had the audacity to ask you something like that, like who the hell asks someone that?" She stopped her pacing and just stood there covering her face with her hands.

I stood and walked over to her. Camila had her head down, still covering her face. I brought her hands down and cupped her cheeks.

"You okay?" I asked her softly.

"No."

I gave her lips a soft kiss before letting her go and looking down at her hands that had dried blood on them.

"Let's clean you up, ok?"

She nodded.

In silence, I guided her to the bathroom. She sat down on the toilet as I pulled out a towel and got it wet with warm water. I kneeled down in front of her and took hold of one hand and began wiping softly.

"Would... Would you have had sex with them?" Camila asked me in a whisper.

I stopped my movements and looked up at her like she was crazy, "what?"

"Would you?" She asked looking away.

"No of course not," I clasped her hand and held it tightly trying to get her to look at me but she wouldn't. "Camz look at me, please."

Her eyes met mine, and they held so much insecurity it broke my heart.

"Camz," I breathed. "You're the only one I want, ok? You're my girlfriend, I would never cheat on you with anyone, especially them."

"But," she began but I cut her off.

"No buts Camila. You're the only one I would ever have sex with."

Right as the words came out of my mouth, I regretted saying them out loud. Oh god, this is embarrassing. Camila's cheeks turned a bright red and her eyes went wide.

I probably looked like a deer caught in the head lights. I cleared my throat and went back to cleaning her hands. The atmosphere around us turned into an awkward one as we sat in silence. I did mean what I had said, Camila is the only one I would ever had sex with. Yes, I am a virgin. I have had a lot of girlfriends and even some boyfriends, but I never let them go as far as sex. The farthest I ever went with any of them were heated make out sessions and that was it.

I cleared my throat as I finished cleaning Camila's hands, "there you go."

She mumbled a thank you, as we exited the bathroom and went back into the bedroom and awkwardly sat on the bed.

"Do you want to go back to the party?" I asked, breaking the silence.

She shook her head, "No I'm kind of tired."

I was grateful for her response, I really wasn't feeling it anymore either.

"Let's sleep in here tonight," she said. "We've both been drinking so we shouldn't take any chances."

I nodded and took off my shoes and Camila did the same. In silence, we both climbed under the covers. I leaned over and turned off the lamp that was lighting the room and lied on my back staring up at the ceiling.

The music was still pretty loud and it vibrated the room, but it was bearable I guess.

Minutes went by and Camila and I still hadn't said a word to each other. For a second I had thought she had fallen asleep, but the sound of her voice made me think otherwise.

"Hey Laur?"

I rolled over to my side and was face to face with Camila. The light from the moon coming through the window, made Camila look so beautiful, even without it she still looked gorgeous.

"Yeah?"

"Did you really mean what you said?" She whispered.

My heart began slamming against my chest and I was glad it was kind of dark in here so she couldn't see the blush on my cheeks.

"Yes."

Camila hummed in response and I could see a small smile on her lips.

"Have you ever... um... you know.. done it before?" she asked shyly.

I shook my head, but then I remembered she's couldn't see me in the darkness.

"No I haven't."

"Good."

I chuckled quietly at her fast response, "Why is that good?"

Camila reached her hand out and stroked my cheek with the pad of her thumb before brushing it gently against my bottom lip.

"Because I want you to be my first." My pulse quickened. "And I wanna be yours."

I swallowed the nervous lump in my throat as Camila removed her thumb from my lips. I stared deeply into her eyes and she stared into my own. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach as Camila's eyes flickered down to my lips.

I took initiative and leaned forward connected our lips in a soft gentle kiss and pulled Camila on top of me to straddle my waist. I moaned when I felt her fingers weave their way into my hair and tug slightly. My hands roamed her sides up and down feeling her warm skin under her crop top.

Camila kissed my top lip then my bottom lip before sliding her tongue into my mouth. She tasted of strawberry and vodka, and I'm sure I tasted the same.

I couldn't help but giggle when I felt the tip of her tongue brush against the roof of my mouth. It tickled. Camila tilted her head to the side and massaged her tongue against my own.

Not being able to hold back any longer, my hands went all the way down and cupped her round ass underneath her skirt. I moaned when I feel her soft warm flesh beneath my finger tips, I squeezed gently earning a throaty moan from Camila.

Camila detaches our lips, I look up at her slightly confused. But when she grabs the hem of her crop top and pulls it over her head, my jaw drops and I feel myself begin to drip in arousal.

I sit up and remove my hands from her ass and take off my plaid long sleeve, I remember I'm not wearing a bra underneath my crop top, so I keep that on. Camila and I aren't going all the way tonight, but we'll get pretty close.

I feel Camila's slender fingers hook underneath the waistband of my denim shorts, "Can I?"

The sound of her soft raspy voice clear with lust and want almost makes me cum on the spot.

I bite my lip and nod, I watch as she unbuttons my shorts and pulls them off, throwing them across the room where her top and skirt are. When did she take off her skirt?

I don't do anything but admire the beauty in front of me. My mouth waters at the sight of Camila in black lace matching thong and bra. I was glad the moon was really bright tonight so I was able to see her.

"Camila you're so beautiful," I tell her.

I watch as a shy smile forms on her lips.

"Thank you, Lauren. You look amazing tonight, especially

I blush as Camila leans back down straddling one of my thighs and kissed me again. I moan loudly when I feel her knee press against my center through the thong I'm wearing. My hands immediately go back to her ass and encourage her to grind against my thigh, once her heated core met my thigh we both were gone.

I squeezed her ass roughly digging my nails into the flesh unintentionally as her knee grinded against my clit. I was going to apologize for being rough but when she let out a moan against my lips I knew she liked it.

I began to feel light headed so I broke away from our kiss trying to catch my breath.

"Lauren," Camila breathed into my neck as I held onto her hips helping her grind against my thigh at the perfect pace with the right amount of pressure.

I gasped when I felt slender fingers trail down and rub me through my thong. My hands that were on her ass, went up and held onto her shoulders trying to hold myself steady. But when her fingers pressed on my clit and rubbed, I let out a strangled cry and raked my fingers down her back.

"Camila.." I whimpered as she continued to rub herself on my thigh and massage my clit at the same time. I held her close to me as we both reached our climax. Loud moans and gasps fell from our lips as we rode out our orgasm til we were both spent.

Camila's body fell limp on mine, and I didn't mind one bit. Holding her close to me was the best way to end this. I  panted, trying to catch my breath. My hands were shaky as I ran one hand through her hair and the other rubbed her bare back and brushed over her bra.

"Did that... really just happen?" Camila breathed, her head resting on my chest.

"Yes it did babe," I kissed the top of her head and pulled the covers over our bodies.

I could feel Camila's breathing even out as she cuddled into my side. And in a matter of seconds, she fell asleep.

My mind was racing as I absentmindedly ran my fingers through Camila's hair. This has to be one of the best nights of my life. Having Camila in the most intimate way, even though we didn't go all the way, it was still special and beautiful and I couldn't ask for anything better. I am 100% completely in love with Camila. I love her.

I'm not sure how long I was awake thinking of my girlfriend who I'm madly in love with but when my eyelids began to get heavy, I knew it was time to go to sleep.

I gave her one last kiss on the head and got comfortable holding her warm body close to mine.

I whispered the words I would only say while she was asleep, "I love you Camz.."

As I drifted off into oblivion I swear I thought I heard a faint "I love you too" but my mind could just be playing tricks on me so I let myself go and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

***

Well um.. That was my first time ever writing smut.. So.. Sorry if that was awkward. I know it wasn't full blown sex between Camila and Lauren, but you know, they haven't been together for very long so I didn't want them to have their first time be at some party. So yeah.. Their first time is gonna be cute and fluffy af.

So yeah.. lol Tell me what you think!

Thanks for reading :)

COMMENT AND VOTE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 5.9K 23
The title says it all G!p you
316K 6K 41
for all my thirsty hoes out there i got you! (GxG) !!First few chapters will be short!!
586K 17.5K 45