Not Your Biggest Fan

By BriSki34

School is out. Its time to have fun in the sun and leave all the drama from school behind. However, for 17 ye... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 2

88 7 1
By BriSki34

   NOTICE: If anyone read chapter one before i changed Jacksons last name im sorry to confuse you! I didnt want his initials to be JB. That would be weird XD and i didnt want people to think it was some sort of fan fiction which it isnt! sorry if i confused anyone!

*****************************************************************************     

We were in our room listening to Jackson Kirk’s music and were in the process of putting our makeup on when my mother knocked on my bedroom door. “Hey girls.”

“Hi Mrs. Taylor.” Danielle said and flashed a smile.

“Hey mom. You need something?”

“Well I came up to give you some money.” She strolled up to me and handed me thirty dollars. My mother looks like me; we have the same heart shaped face and small noses. We were even about the same height. The only difference is our hair color. Her hair is an auburn red, while mine is brown, thanks to my father. “What time will you be home?”

I looked at Danielle. I didn’t know how long this concert was going to last. “One at the latest.” My mother just nodded her head.

“Okay that’s fine. You two are seniors now. I trust you both. Have fun okay? And Call me if anything happens.”

“Yes ma’am.” We both responded. She gave us both a quick hug and kiss on the cheek and walked out of the room.

“Oh my gosh! I can’t believe we are seniors now!” Danielle shrilled while walking into my bathroom. I just smiled to myself trying to grasp the reality of going to college next fall. I pushed that thought to the back of my mind though.

I sat down on my bed and put on my white cork heels. They were the only pair of heels I had and Danielle gave them to me after she bought her brown pair of cork heels. She really liked cork heels.  I was going to wear sandals but Danielle insisted we both wear heels. I was in dark blue skinny jeans and a yellow peplum shirt. Once I put on the heels I grabbed my black leather jacket and put it on. I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself. My hair was wrapped up in a bun with a few strands falling around my face. I had on a pair of fake pearl earrings and a few pearl bracelets. I looked and felt really pretty. I mean I didn’t look hot; I just looked pretty and well put together. My face was cleared and Danielle did my eyeliner. So I had little angle wings at the corners of the top or each of my eyelids. I smiled and then the bathroom door opened. The moment of pure joy was gone.

Danielle emerged from the bathroom. She was in a pair of black shorts which showed more than enough of her tanned legs. She had on a tight white and black stripped shirt that hugged her flat stomach and a jean vest with gold studs along the collar. Her hair was brushed but she didn’t do anything to it. Her right wrist was adorned with gold colored bangles and she was wearing a pair of bright red heels. They made her at least six feet tall. Her logic was that Jackson is 6’3 so it’s acceptable to wear them. I felt like I shouldn’t even try. I mean I looked pretty, but she really did look hot. “Wow. You look awesome.” I said.

She twirled around. “Well thank you. And damn Kat! You look stunning!” I just smiled and felt a little better. Danielle knew how good looking she was. She knew that tons of guys looked at her and yet she wasn’t completely vain. She accepted compliments but was also someone who constantly gave compliments as well. And when she complimented someone she truly meant it. “Thanks.”

“So are you ready to go?”

“Yeah. Are you?”

“Are you kidding me? I have been ready to go since Wednesday!” She grabbed her purse and camera and ran out the bedroom door. I took a final look in the mirror and turned around and followed her.

 *************************************************************

We were walking up to the entrance of the arena.  The doors would be opened at 6 but since we had VIP passes, which I found out Danielle, won from a radio station, we were allowed to go in early. Danielle was walking so fast it was hard to keep up. The security guard who was blocking the entrance made us show him out passes. Once we were through the doors we walked down a long corridor. Tons of people, who I guessed where probably staff trying to set everything up, were running around frantically. We looked around for a minute trying to figure out where to go. “Gosh all I want to do is meet Jackson Kirk. I won’t be able to if I can’t find the frikkin room where we are meeting him!”

“Umm Danielle?”

“What?” she snapped. I pointed to a sign that was taped on the wall with an arrow. “Oh. Sorry.” I just nodded my head and we walked further down the hall. Once at the end we turned left and went up a few steps and made another left. We then came to a door way. We walked in and at least another thirty people, mostly teenage girls our age and a few younger children, were crowded in the room. It was a huge space with a few chairs and a giant black cardboard wall. On the wall in white writing was, “Jackson Kirk, Just Me and You Tour 2013”.  In the far right corner of the room was a doorway with steps.

 “Oh my gosh we are finally here!” Danielle squeaked jumping up and down.  

“I love your shoes!” some girl said. We turned around and she was looking at Danielle.

 “Oh well thank you! I love your shirt!” The girl was in a shirt that said, “I love JK”. I just laughed to myself. That was a ridiculous shirt.

Danielle stood talking with other girls about the god like qualities that Jackson Kirk apparently possessed. I took that time to go look at that stairway in the corner of the room. I looked behind my shoulder to make sure no one was watching and I then proceeded to walk up the steps.

Once at the top I was on a stage. I was looking out into the arena. There was no one there yet but it was something really nice to see. I could sing but I had terrible stage fright so I only sang in the shower or in my room. I have always thought about what it would like to be famous and go on tour and sing my songs to a ton of people, but I can’t even sing to my mom let along the world. But, seeing how no one was around I just closed my eyes and imagined a screaming crowd, shouting my name, “KAT, KAT, KAT, KA…”

“What are you doing?” My eye popped open and I looked over my shoulder. Standing behind me was a tall boy. He had jet black hair that was spiked in the front. He was in a pair of tan cargo pants that were tucked in his combat boots and a tight v neck shirt that outlined his muscular body. He was extremely attractive. He was also Jackson Kirk. His green eyes were glaring at me and his dark eyebrows were raised. “Well?”

 I was flabbergasted. I wasn’t expecting to see him or talk to him, at least not until I was back in the room. “I was just…”

“You were just what?” he spoke crudely.

I was taken back at the hatefulness in his voice. I crossed my arms over my chest and shot back, “I was looking at the arena if you must know.”

 “Well yeah I did want to know.” I nodded my head and marched past him, back down the corridor. I didn’t even bother checking to see if he was following me. I also was starting to abhor the fact I would have to see him again in a few minutes.

Back down the stairs I walked back over to Danielle. “Hey where were you?” she asked.

“I went to the bathroom.” I lied. A few moments later two security guards walked in.

The biggest guard spoke, “Okay. Jackson is about to come down. Here’s how it’s going to work.  Everyone needs to line up. Jackson will sign autographs and you get to get pictures with him. So everyone form a line.”  Everyone did what the giant guard said and somehow Danielle and I were at the front. She was smiling from ear to ear and kept asking me if she looked alright to which I replied of course. About thirty seconds later Jackson walked in. He waved and the entire room erupted into screams. I just stood there un-amused. Jackson sauntered over to the cardboard background and the security guard gestured for us to walk over to him. Danielle grabbed my arm and pulled me forward. I tripped. I heard a deep chuckle coming from Jackson and I just glared at him. He didn’t notice though. He was looking at his phone.

“Hi Jackson.” Danielle said flirtatiously.  He looked up at her and muttered a “hi”. Danielle just smiled but I could see it fading.

“Can you sign this CD, shirt, and VIP pass?” Jackson rolled his eyes and nodded his head. He scribbled down his messy signature. Once he was done he resumed looking back at his phone. I was starting to get really aggravated. I mean I couldn’t even make out his name that is how much he didn’t seem to care about signing her stuff.

“So can we get a picture now?” Danielle asked.

He rolled his eyes again, “Well I wouldn’t be standing here if you didn’t want a picture would I?” Danielle just nodded her head and I could see her cheeks turning a light shade of pink. Danielle grabbed her camera out of her purse and went to hand it to the security guard.

“Sorry you let him take the picture.” The big man said and he pointed to the camera man standing behind the tripod.

“Oh.”

I knit my eyebrows together and looked at the guard, “Are you serious? Do we have to pay for the pictures?” He nodded his head.

Jackson just scoffed. “Duh.”

Danielle looked as if she was going to cry. I felt so bad. She loved this guy. She had all his songs on her phone, all of his CD’s, she knew facts about him and even stayed up till eleven so she could call a radio station and win tickets to see his dumb concert. And all he was doing was treating her like crap and making her feel like she was a waste of his time. I had had enough.

“What the hell is your problem?” I said to him. He looked up. My hands were on my hips and my eyes dead set on his.

“What the heck Kat?” Danielle exclaimed, “I am so sorry for her.” She apologized to him while trying to pull me away. I just shook her off.

“No. This is bull.” I had everyone in the room and his attention now and he looked pissed but kept his composure. “You know how excited she has been? Do you know that tonight has been all she has been able to talk about? And then we get here and you’re an ass?”

“KAT!”

“No, Danielle. Just because he is who he is doesn’t me he has the right to walk around and treat regular people like us like crap. So far you are proving to be no better than anyone. You are pitiful and an asshole and everyone in this room is better than you.” I pointed a finger at him, “You weren’t always famous, so think about that next time you decide to be a jerk to the people who make your career even possible.”

His face was still calm and he looked at the security guards and waved his hand. The next thing I knew, I was being carried out by the giant security guard. Danielle was screaming “Put me down” and I just looked at him. Jackson was smirking, and I did the only think I felt appropriate. I gave him the finger. His mouth fell open and it was my turn to smirk and wave goodbye.

 ********************************************************************

“WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?” Danielle yelled at me on the ride home. She was crying and was super pissed at me. We didn’t even get to see the concert. When the security guards took us out of the room they didn’t just stop there, no they took us out the back door of the arena and told us to leave.

“Look how could you just sit there and let him treat you like that?” I was trying to keep focus on the road but I was having a really hard time because I was so angry.

“BECAUSE I DIDN’T CARE!” She threw up her hands and started crying again. I was feeling really bad. I mean she won the tickets and all she wanted to do was to see him in concert and I ruined it.

I pulled into a McDonald’s parking lot and turned off the car. I looked at her and said with my most sincere voice, “I am really sorry Danielle. I just didn’t think he had the right to be so rude. I mean I kind of expected it from when we met before that…”

“What? Y’all met before? When?”

I told her about our encounter on the stage and made sure to mention how rude he was when he talked to me. She sat and listened. Once I was finished she stared straight out the window and screamed “ASSHOLE”.

I just smiled a little, “I am sorry. I wasn’t trying to ruin the night. But not even he has the right to be so impolite to people.”

She sniffled a little, “It’s okay. I kind of figured out he was self centered when he didn’t even bother trying to hit on me. I am kind of offended.” I began laughing and so did the same.

“Well at least you didn’t have to pay for the tickets.”

"Yeah I guess that’s a good thing. Gosh I can’t believe I was so excited to go and see that guy perform!”

“It is okay. You are just a little misguided.”

She punched me in the arm and I apologized again. We hugged each other and I turned the car back on. “Hey you want some ice cream? My treat since I kind of ruined the night.” She just laughed a little and said “That sounds good”. So I pulled into the drive through lane and waited for the speaker to say, “Welcome to McDonalds. May I take your order?”

***************************************************

And that’s chapter 2! What do y’all think? I am really happy how this turned out. For anyone reading this thank you so much! I am hoping to update this really soon. Maybe tomorrow since I have nothing to do but write. But I also have to work on my other story (Which by the way y'all shoudld check out if you haven't!). Please vote and comment! Follow me and I will follow you!! And thank you to anyone reading this!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

976K 22.2K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

327K 8.3K 117
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
53.6K 192 10
As the title says
17M 654K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...