Blair's War

By MarguenaDorceus

Blair saint Claire was exactly like her middle name. A saint. With her dad as a business man and her oldest... More

chapter 2: 'im sorry'
chapter 3: 'Are you Ready?'
Chapter 4: 'Have a great flight'
Chapter 5: 'im going to be a mom'
Chapter 6: ' I've never been so disappointed'
chapter 7: 'penny for your thoughts'
chapter 8: "your real?!"
Chapter 9: "just talking to you is enough"
Chapter 10: "Trouble at 4 O'Clock."
chapter 11: "I mish you to!"
Chapter 12: "Damn i missed you."
chapter 13:"it's not what you think!"
Chapter 14: a Fucking Father!
Chapter 15: "I hate you!"
Chapter 16: I freaking like it!
A/N:PLEASE READ!!

Chapter 1: 'Hey curly'

5.7K 134 24
By MarguenaDorceus

® all rights reserved To Marguena Dorceus.

Blair saint-Clair:

"Come on Blair! Its the last day of school and tonight they are throwing The party of the year!" My sister Marissa said.

"Think about it! Next year we are going to be juniors!" She said

Me and Marissa are...twins...in someway except she was born two days before me. I know its weird!

"I can't go!" I said as i slammed my locker shut.

"Why not B?" My best friend Joan asked as we all made our way to our last class.

Joan was a beautiful black girl with nice natural hair. That girl was crazy about her hair products but i still loved her, even though it was annoying sometimes.

As for me and Marissa. Well we were kind of a mixed bread. Our mom was straight black American....while my dad was half Caucasian and half irish...it was a weird combination.

"Yeah B give us 3 reasons why you cant go?" My sister asked pushing back her pin straight brown hair.

I laughed

"well 1st of all: it's Jason Maraz's party, and you guys know i despise that kid. 2nd of all Brandon and Dad would Never allow it! And 3rd of all: did i mention Brandon and dad?" I asked

They both groaned "ohhh come on!! Dont you think its time you do what you want? They treat you like kids!"

Joan said and i scrunched up my nose at her "they do not!" I said and they both gave me their 'oh really' look, i sighed

"can we talk about this later i have class" i said just as the warning bell ringed.

"Fine! We'll talk about this at home! Your coming over today right Joan?" Marissa asked and she nodded.

"Yup...so ill see you itches later!" Joan said and i laughed.

Joan doesn't like to curse. Her parents are super religious so if they even heard the word 'shit' coming from her mouth they would freak out!

"Bye losers!" I said as we all went our separate ways.

As soon as they were gone i started sprinting down the halls in my Jordan's and i thanked God my sister didn't force some heels on me today.

Just as i was getting close to the classroom someone bumped into me and i almost fell.

But hands grabbed me around the waist and i stared into dark blue eyes.
For a second my breath caught in my throat as i thought about how beautiful his eyes were.

"Watch where your going curly!" Jason Maraz said angrily as he pushed me away.

I stumbled but caught myself.
"Excuse me?!" I snaped as i composed my self "last time i checked you bumped into me!" I said angrily.

"Oh..mannn....a-are you mad?" He mocked as a smile spread across his face. I put my hands on my hips "and you find this funny why?" I asked giving him a stank look as I scanned him from head to toe.

He had jet black hair and dimples to die for!

"Damn you got a little sass on you don't you mamí?" He said as he advance towards me.

I wanted to move away from him as the smell of his cologne slowly washed over me.

"Tell you what..." he said as he trailed a finger up my arms slowly. I didn't batt an eye, trying to show him that he didn't affect me but oh he did!

I couldn't ignore the way his fingers left a trail of tingles behind.

"-ill let this...attitude thing
You got going on slide, if-" he paused as his fingers tilted my chin up so i was staring straight into those blue mesmerizing orbs.

"-you give me your number" he continued and i smirked.

"Awwww how cute" i said sarcastically.

"See i would love to! But your not my type." I said then walked around him.

"Oh-" i stopped short and turned around to walk backwards "-by the way if you really wanted my number...you'd find a way to get it without trying to seduce me." I said then walked into my class room just as the bell ringed.

I smiled

Right on time!
****
"Blair Saint-Claire! Stop right there!" My sister yelled as i tried to make it out of the school unnoticed.

I groaned as i turned to face my sister and Joan.

of course these two are always working against me!

"whats up?!" I asked irritatedly.

"You tell us!" Marissa said crossing her arms.

I shrugged and continued walking knowing they were following close behind "oh nothing...just the sun, the sky, the clouds, the bir-" i started but was cut off

"will you cut the crap already?" Joan yelled exasperated.

I smiled cheekily at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Why did Jason Maraz come up to us and ask for your number?!" Marissa asked and i immediately groaned

"Please tell me you guys didn't give him my number!" I said as i reached my car.

"Oh girl please we are not that stupid!" Joan said

"Yeah we know you don't like him so whats up?"

I sighed "ill tell you guys when we get home! Now last one to the house pays for pizza!" I said then jump inside my car.

Knowing this happened a lot i watched from my review mirror, as the girls quickly ran to their car as i drove away.
*****
"You know this is so not fair this always happens!" Marissa complained as we all entered the house.

I dropped my bag on the floor as we made our way to the kitchen "its not our fault your a soar loser!" I said as i grabbed a water bottle and sat on our marble counter top.

"Oh please you totally cheated B!" Joan said and i laughed "you guys are just all haters" i said just as my dad entered the kitchen.

"Hey daddy!" Both me and Marissa said in unison.

"Hey MarMar" my dad said as he crushed Marissa in a hug.
She groaned "daadddd!!" She said.

He let go then came to me.
When he saw where i was sitting he gave me a pointed look "glare Blair what did i say about sitting on the counter top?" He asked and i quickly jumped off "sorry daddy" i said with a sheepish grin.

I could see Joan and Marissa rolling their eyes as my dad pulled me in to give me a kiss on the forehead.

"So how was school girls?" He asked and we all said "good."

He nodded then opened the fridge.

He pulled out a sports shake and i scrunched my noise in disgust.

"So are you girls cooking today or?" He let his question hang.

"Actually no..we were thinking of ordering pizza..don't worry i'm paying dad" Marissa said and he chuckled

"i wasn't going to...by the way don't forget ill be gone tonight and so will you brother, he's taking the night shift at the station today so you girls be on your best behavior....but for now ill be in my office, if you need me just call me" he said and we nodded

"ok dad" i said as we made our way towards the stairs.

"Lets go to your room B." Joan said when we reached the top. We walked down the hall passing the house phone until we reached my room.

"Why do you guys always choose my room? Marissas room is closer to the stairs you know! And joan the guest room is practically yours" i said

"Exactly! Your room is the farthest away from dads room! God its so weird his room is two doors away from mine and 4 away from you" marissa said and i laughed nodding along.

"Which is why you never sneak boys into your room!" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever! Are you going to tell us what happened or what?" She said and joan nodded eagerly "yeah spill!" She said.

I sighed and opened my mouth to talk but was cut off by the home phone ringing.

I quickly pressed the intercom that leads to all areas of the house "i got it!" I said knowing my dad would hear me.

Saved by the phone!

I thought as i walked to the hall "ill be back" i said to the girls as they groaned.

I rolled my eyes as i ran to get the phone.

Just as it ringed one last time i quickly picked up the phone "hello?" I answered.

"Hey curly." The person said and just by hearing his voice my eyes grew wide and before i knew it i was hanging up on Jason Maraz.
***************************
Next update requirements:
5Votes and 5comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 1K 27
He doesn't know how much he's breaking my heart right now. "Trinity, I don't know how to show you how much sorry I am." He states, rubbing his face...
3.4M 98.8K 44
Highest #1 - #babies #1 - #motherlove Terrence didn't waste a moment in pressing me up against the kitchen counter. "When..." He grow...
18.1K 370 9
When Claire gets forced into a fake relationship for business with a douchebag she just met, her heart shatters into pieces that can never be put tog...
23.6K 363 22
A guy with his friend notices a virgin girl in two days and decides to rape her because he is interested in her. The girl's parents are angered and d...