Chapter 1: 'Hey curly'

® all rights reserved To Marguena Dorceus.

Blair saint-Clair:

"Come on Blair! Its the last day of school and tonight they are throwing The party of the year!" My sister Marissa said.

"Think about it! Next year we are going to be juniors!" She said

Me and Marissa are...twins...in someway except she was born two days before me. I know its weird!

"I can't go!" I said as i slammed my locker shut.

"Why not B?" My best friend Joan asked as we all made our way to our last class.

Joan was a beautiful black girl with nice natural hair. That girl was crazy about her hair products but i still loved her, even though it was annoying sometimes.

As for me and Marissa. Well we were kind of a mixed bread. Our mom was straight black American....while my dad was half Caucasian and half irish...it was a weird combination.

"Yeah B give us 3 reasons why you cant go?" My sister asked pushing back her pin straight brown hair.

I laughed

"well 1st of all: it's Jason Maraz's party, and you guys know i despise that kid. 2nd of all Brandon and Dad would Never allow it! And 3rd of all: did i mention Brandon and dad?" I asked

They both groaned "ohhh come on!! Dont you think its time you do what you want? They treat you like kids!"

Joan said and i scrunched up my nose at her "they do not!" I said and they both gave me their 'oh really' look, i sighed

"can we talk about this later i have class" i said just as the warning bell ringed.

"Fine! We'll talk about this at home! Your coming over today right Joan?" Marissa asked and she nodded.

"Yup...so ill see you itches later!" Joan said and i laughed.

Joan doesn't like to curse. Her parents are super religious so if they even heard the word 'shit' coming from her mouth they would freak out!

"Bye losers!" I said as we all went our separate ways.

As soon as they were gone i started sprinting down the halls in my Jordan's and i thanked God my sister didn't force some heels on me today.

Just as i was getting close to the classroom someone bumped into me and i almost fell.

But hands grabbed me around the waist and i stared into dark blue eyes.
For a second my breath caught in my throat as i thought about how beautiful his eyes were.

"Watch where your going curly!" Jason Maraz said angrily as he pushed me away.

I stumbled but caught myself.
"Excuse me?!" I snaped as i composed my self "last time i checked you bumped into me!" I said angrily.

"Oh..mannn....a-are you mad?" He mocked as a smile spread across his face. I put my hands on my hips "and you find this funny why?" I asked giving him a stank look as I scanned him from head to toe.

He had jet black hair and dimples to die for!

"Damn you got a little sass on you don't you mamí?" He said as he advance towards me.

I wanted to move away from him as the smell of his cologne slowly washed over me.

"Tell you what..." he said as he trailed a finger up my arms slowly. I didn't batt an eye, trying to show him that he didn't affect me but oh he did!