A Little Bit To late

By Snuggle_Buddy

Liam, the youngest of the band seems to he getting in a little more trouble then normal. The boys want there... More

Trouble maker
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 part 1

Introduction

7.2K 80 13
By Snuggle_Buddy

Hey guys so I see alot of books about the others singlely being spanked but I honestly don't see enough stories about just Liam himself being the disciplinie, I dont see alot of Zayn either nor Louis, but Liam is who i chose. The way it is going to be is Liam will be harry's age Niall we be liams and Harry will be Nialls age Louis stays 23, so you got

Louis- 23
Niall- 22
Harry- 22
Liam- 20

(i know thats not harrys actual age but i lowered Liams a bit)

Liam is the youngest, and gets into alot of trouble, he has made a bad habit of drinking, and he has also made the habit of smoking, his cursing on social media has gotten worse as time goes by the other three are really getting worried they ask for advice all around and have been suggested several things, and a varitiy of punishments have been chosen, but knowing Liam its got to be a pretty hard punishment to break his stubborn attitude. The boys start out with timeouts, corner, mouth washing, and groundings and eventrually have no choice to use there last resort. spanking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 32 36
Ashly is 14 years old.Ashley smokes and cussed and disrespects her mother a lot.Her mother finally just gives up on her and turns to her brother for...
135K 1.5K 26
Read as the famous international boy band, One Direction, desperately turns to spanking to keep each other in line. *WARNING: spanking, self harm, cu...
210K 6K 81
He does something to me, that boy. Every time. It's his only detriment. He steps on my heart. He makes me cry.
153K 3.8K 24
Five Delinquents, all in a Juvenile Detention center. All for different reasons. Two boys to a cell. Twenty four boys to a block. Six group members...