Twilight plus one

By fluffymeowcat

❝Why fight my monsters when I can embrace them?❞ Emily Lily Rose. A hybrid. A werewolf and a vampire. Someone... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 I'm in what century now?
chapter 3 Home sweet home
Chapter 4 different era and chapter 5 combined
chapter 6 Why is Carlisle carrying a limp body.
Chapter 7 Yeah I have a new sister sarcastic much?
Chapter 8 Fist hunt....Joy
Chapter 9 REVENGE IS TASTY
Chapter 10 My big teddy bear brother!!!!!
Chapter 11 Emmett my brother... what can I say
Chapter 12 Big brother bear.
Chapter 13 Jealous
Read please :)
Chapter 14 Meeting the Quileutes
Chapter 15 Alice and Jasper
Chapter 16 Meeting the Denali coven
Chapter 17 Twilight. (Baised on the book and the movie)
Chapter 18 Biology
Update (PLEASE READ)
Chapter 19 Brothers got a crush
Chapter 20 CRAZY CAR DANGER MAGNET
Chapter 21 Take a chance, make a change and breakaway
Chapter 22 First meeting
Chapter 23 Emmett and the bear (short chapter)
Chapter 24 Willie
25 Hey batter, Batter swing! NOT AT ME!
chapter 27 Crazy,psycho, tracker.
Chapter 28 We lost a human in a airport
New moon: New begging's.
Chapter 29 He Changes His Attitude Like The Weather.
Chapter 30. Put The Gun Down.
Chapter 31 Black heart.
Chapter 32 Say something.
Chapter 33 My Last Breath.
Chapter 34 Heaven Knows. (Re-written.)
Chapter 35 Going home
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37 Were not all suicidal. . . well at least i'm not.
Chapter 38 "Here we go."
Chapter 39 "Adding it to my collection."
Chapter 40 "Bella, the Caffeine Junky."
Chapter 41 "Welcome to the Family."
Chapter 42. Decisions, Decisions
Chapter 43 Eclipse: Letting the Spectrum In.
Chapter 44 Dig Up His Bones
Chapter 45. Surprise surprise.
Chapter 46. The Race.
Chapter 47 The Argument.
Chapter 48 The Truth.
Chapter 49. The miscommunication.
Chapter 50. Through The Valley
Chapter 51. When I Was Younger.
chapter 52 Medicine Man
Chapter 53. Cloaked Figures.

Chapter 26, showing my true self.

3K 86 11
By fluffymeowcat

I don't own anything, Stephanie Meyer does, so HA!

(Based on book and movie)

Comment

vote

put on your library ! :)

Picture- Emily lily rose, in hybrid mode

song-  Come away to the water.

enjoy!

~Heather.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(play music)

                  They emerged one by one. They stepped with dominance. The first  male that stepped into the clearing fell back immediately, allowing the other male to take, front and center, orienting himself around the tall, dark-haired man in a manner that Cleary stated who led the pack. The third was a woman who looked like she was able to hold her own. From a mile away, you could see that her hair, was a shade of red, that had twigs and debris. Her strides had a certain feline characteristic. I moved closer to Bella. The three nomads wore normal clothes, but they were frayed, though with wear  , and they were barefoot. Kids these days would say 'badass' I would say, that their here to eat you, same thing.

             The nomads had their own personality. The two men stepped forward, as they stopped in front of us. The man in the front looked more at ease, his hair was glossy black. He was medium build. He smiled showing off perfect white, pointy teeth. The woman looked more wild, her eyes were fierce, her wild hair blowing in the air. The second male I was wary about. He hovered unobtrusively behind the other two, just a tad smaller than the leader. His eyes were completely still he seemed the most vigilant. I kept my guard up as they walked closer.

The dark haired man, still smiling stepped towards Carlisle. "I think this belongs to you" The dark haired man, threw the ball to dad.

Carlisle caught it "Thank you"

"We thought we heard a game," His voice had the slightest French accent. "I'm Laurent, these are Victoria and James." So creepy vampire one and two have names know.

"I'm Carlisle, this is my family."

"Hello, Do you have room for three more players?" Laurent asked curiously. His blazing red eyes searched our faces. "Come one, just one game."

'He's not actually thinking that they can join us right?' I thought to Edward. 'We have to get Bella out of here Edward. We cant play with her here! If we leave, I'll run behind you, just incase' I saw him nod out of the corner of my eye. I had an off feeling about saint Vicky and James. Laurent seemed liked Carlisle, except a more sinister, killer way.

Carlisle nodded "Sure, a few of us were leaving, you can take their place, We'll bate first."  Good, I'll go with Emmett, Edward, Alice , and Bella. I don't need a physic power, but I have a really bad feeling about this. I heard Bella's heartbeat quicken. She keeps that up, her cover is blown. Come on Edward calm her down.

'Edward' I thought frantically. 'Calm her down, her cover will be blown if she keeps it up'

James eyes never left the three of us. I think he was trying to figure out with I was. People have told me that my scent smells human, but its mixed with vampire, and werewolf. They say its hard to explain.

Dad threw the ball back. Victoria's hand whipped out and snatched the ball and smirked. "I'm the one with the wicked curve ball."

"Oh I think we can handle that." Jasper chuckled. I raised an eyebrow, Were seriously doing this aren't we?

"We shall see." Victoria whispered. Yup were doing this.

Three things seemed to happen at the same time. Bella's hair ruffled in the wind, blowing her scent towards the nomads. Edward stiffened. I don't like that, because when he stiffens something bad always happens. But why would Edward stiffen? James head whipped his head towards Bella, flaring his nostrils. Ah, that's why. James quickly stepped forward, and crouched down, not even seven feet in front of us. Before anyone came forth, I quickly went into a defensive crouch. My hybrid self was dying to get out of the cage that it was in. But I would not let that happen. I let out a warning hiss. My senses were all on him. When I hissed at James his eyes showed surprise, but yet he didn't back down. I probably looked like a normal human to him.

"What's this, humans?" Laurent asked surprised.

Wha- he did not just say "Humans" As in plural? Enough of this. I crouched down lower, my hands on the ground, my claws extended making a sharp slicing sound ring threw the air. My eye sight, turning blue, catching any movement. My fangs extended, showing who I really was. Instead of a hiss, an animalistic growl came out of my mouth. James eyes widen for a second, but as quickly as it came it left. It was replaced with a smirk.

Without looking at Laurent, I smirked. "Trust me, I'm not even close to being human." I heard Bella gasp. Looks like the cats out of the bag.

James smirked and slid to the side. I mirrored his footsteps. As I got lower into the crouch, I let my animal self out. My anger was rising and I was at my peek. If I got anymore angrier I don't think my family could cage me back.

Laurent stepped forward, but backed away when I let out a warning hiss. "I see we have a lot to learn from each other. We'll go now." Victoria walked to James. Leaning forward, I growled at her. A hand was on my back, a family member. "James." Laurent hissed.

James locked eyes with me, than Bella, than me again. He hissed and got out of his crouch. I didn't get out of mine. The three nomads quickly left the field. I breathed out a puff of air, and relaxed. When I looked down at my hands, they were back to human form, same with eyes and teeth. I didn't like that. Their was a new hunger when I shifted. Something was wrong! its like I couldn't control it. I was speechless. How could I not control it?

"Edward, Emmett, Alice, Emily get Bella out of here." Dad clasped a hand on my shoulder. "Go"

I turned and passed my brothers and sisters and ran to the car, opening the door for Bella. Edward, Emmett, Bella and Alice were their in seconds. Edward was up in front with Alice. Emmett in the back with Bella. Before I hopped in, a gust of wind blew towards me, and with that wind carried a scent that I did not recognize. It wasn't my family's or the nomads.

I looked at my family. "Do you smell that?"

Emmett sniffed. "Smell what?"

They cant smell it? how is that possible? I gave them a quick look. Bella's in trouble. I made a quick decision. I closed the door to Emmett's Jeep. "I'll follow behind."

  Before they could say anything. I made a B' line towards the scent. The scent was still fresh. Whoever this was, was pretty fast. Even with my eyesight, I couldn't catch a glimpse of anybody. The scent finally stopped. I looked at my surroundings. Of course I was in the woods, but this time the woods were thick. A flash of white passed by me. My body flung backwards and hit the ground with a thud. Dick! I got back up and whipped my hands to my sides, letting my claws come out.

"You want to play ?" I asked out loud. The person passed by me again, their was a slash on my arm, from their nails. I hissed. "lets play." 

    Before I could comprehend what happened. I was thrown against a tree, the tree had fallen. Before I could get back up, I was thrown back down. I caught a glimpse of the person beating the crap out of me. It was a man, he had shabby hair, and dark clothes on. I quickly got up and tackled the man to the ground. I got a punch in before he threw me over to his left. He got up, and his knee connected to my face. I growled and threw my foot out, and tripped him. I got over on top of him and slashed him with my skin. This man was almost the size of Emmett.

I put my hands around his neck. " Who are you?"

The man chuckled. "Your worst nightmare."

I raised an eyebrow and growled. "How cliché." I punched him again. "And by the way, my worst nightmare is my real father!" I swung my fist back.

                    The man growled and flipped me over so we switched spots. He smirked, and he punched me. It felt worse, than punching someone. My lip split, blood dripped from it, it quickly healed, but the blood was still there. "Emily, Emily." The man tusked. I froze. How did he know my name? " You know you look just like him?" He leaned down and whispered in my ear. "Your father." He smiles sweetly and put his hands around my neck, cutting off my air way. "I know him, well actually I work for him, Do you know what job I do for him? Oh that's right your a little . .  .choked up. The answer is, I'm his assassin. And my job and mission is too kill you and bring you back to him. I watched you for weeks. You defiantly are very beautiful, maybe you and I can play for a little while, What do you think sweetheart."

            I froze. Did he just say that? I don't even care if he's flirting with me. My father is still alive. And he sent someone to kill me. I looked into the mans eyes and smirked back. I used every little strength  I had left, and flipped him over on his stomach. I grabbed him in a choke hold and bend his back, back. I leaned forward and whispered in his ears. " Do you know what I am? Well the answer is, a hybrid, and guess what? You may have come here to kill me, but your not going back to where you came from? You should've never underestimated me." I grabbed his head and ripped it off his shoulders. I sighed in relief. If he knew my father than, he hast to have something on him. I quickly patted his pockets. I felt something vibrate. Smirking, I pulled out his phone.

Text from unknown number: Did you find her yet? 4:09 pm.

I smiled, so the old man knows how to text, my, my the tables have turned.

I pushed replay: No but I will find you, and when I do your dead. 
                                                                          ~With love unknown.

             I threw the phone at the tree. The phone blew into pieces. I pulled my lighter out of my pocket and threw it at my dads assassin. As I watched the man burn, my thoughts were on what just happened. This war was not over. My war was not over. My phone went off, I looked down. It was Alice, she said that their heading home, and everyone was alright. I breathed out a relief. Bella said goodbye to Charlie. I ran towards my house. The road to my house was occupied by Bella's truck with Emmett hitch hiking in the back. Alice was in the Jeep behind them. I ran besides them.

            My thoughts went back to the man. He knew my name, he tracked me down, and was a pretty good fighter. He knew my father, he worked for my father. What if my real father sends a vampire army after me, and kills my family? I don't know what he's capable of anymore.  He could look like anybody now. My father is anything but innocent, nothing but pure evil. And one day he will die by my own hands, and I will enjoy it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 5.9K 33
Deniz Yildizi House is 18 years old hybrid girl, she's half wolf half mermaid but just like all other werewolfs she has a mate, she thinks that her m...
346 49 21
WARNING, THIS BOOK CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE VAMPIRE DIARIES AND THE ORIGINALS everyone knows that the original vampires were not the original vampir...
22K 264 37
Destiny Star Davis that's my name I am a Tribrid a witch, vampire, and werewolf all in one, and the Klaus Mikaelson the hybrid.. what happens when y...
81.3K 1K 22
About Klaus Mikaelson's daughter, and how one fight caused a runaway problem. Read the story to find out if Klaus can fix what he's said and done, an...