My Best Friends Brother{A Cod...

CrazyJazz87 által

Meet Mickey Andrews. The biggest Simpsonizer known to man. No not Cody Simpson! Alli simpson. She will do any... Több

My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story}
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 2
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 3
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 4
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 5
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 6
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 7
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 8
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 9
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 10 [DOUBLE DIGITS BABY]
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 11
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 12
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 13
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 14
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 15
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 16
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 18
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chapter 19
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 20 (OMGOMGOMG)
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 21
Ermergerd.

My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 17

3.3K 37 11
CrazyJazz87 által

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I've been busy with learning a dance for my cousin's wedding and then losing wieght for my cousin's wedding and kick boxing to lose weight for my cousin's wedding so yea... Blame my cousin! xD Anyway this is dedicated to CrazeddTaylorrSwagg who wrote the story Blocked- A Cody Simpson Love Story.  It's a really amazing story. Go read it if you haven't already!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cody's POV

She said yes. Once we pulled away I picked her up and a bear hug and twirled her around. She squealed and started laughing. When i put her down I took her hand and we made our way towards. I decided to get her "mad" again. I picked her up and up her over my shoulder and ran. She started laughing and hit my back. 

When we got out of the water park I out her down and took her hand and we went for a little walk. We were talking about our pasts. She told me she had won a singing competition to sing with a mystery person when schools starts for a Welcome Back Assembly kind of thing. I knew she had a good voice because of the night club incident.

She sang Everytime We Touch by Cascada. She was really good. Sadly it was her only time. Not to be random but her youtube videos were really funny! I told her about my Maltipoo Molly who was still at the Pet Hotel. We got to know each other a lot. Her favorite color was green and blue just lke mine. We both also had our small obsession with cereal.

Eventually we went back to the limo and went back home. This time Alli and Grey went with us. Alli and Mickey were standing up dancing to the radio. Oh lord. They're going to fall.. AGAIN! They started doing the dougie. Mickey told me she didn't know how to dougie. Her and her lies. She was dougieing perfectly fine. 

"IM GOING TO JERK!" Mickey yelled trying to stand up fully forgetting we were in a limo and bumped her head on the roof.

Oh gosh. Mickey Mickey Mickey. We all started laughing. So did Pete(remember the driver). I guess he saw from the mirror. She got up and held her head laughing. She sat next to me and I wrapped my arm around her. Alli and Grey looked at us with confused yet Happy looks. I felt Mickey nod. Just then Alli screamed and ran up to us and hugged up really tightly. 

"OMG! We are soooo going to be sissy-in-laws. When you guys have a kid name her Alli! If its a guy then like Albert. Oh! How about Aladdin??Yeah that sounds good-" Alli babbled.

I put my other had over her mouth and told her to shut up. She glared at me and licked my hand. 

"EWWWW!!" I yelled and wiped it on her.

Mickey was cracking up by then. She put her head in my chest to cover her face and the loudness of her laugh. We all laughed at how hardshe was laughing. When she finished she got off my chest and wiped the tears in her eyes. Was she really laughing that bad? By the time she stopped she looked at us and started cracking up again(Did that ever happen to you? Happens to me like everyday. Literally).

I rolled my eyes playfully hoping she didn't notice. She did and she punched my arm while still cracking up. She calmed down once more. She looked tired. I let her lie in my chest while I stroked her hair. In 5 minutes she was asleep. She looked beautiful sleeping. I eventually closed my eyes as well and fell asleep.

I woke up to a bright white light. Like a flash. I opened my eyes to see Alli infront of me with her phone. I was about to get up but I remembered Mickey was asleep on me. I sighed and just glared at her while she smiled sweetly at me. When we got back to our house I picked up Mickey and took her inside to Alli's room and laid her down gently. 

"Don't leave" She whisper faintly.

"I have to change" I replied softer

"Will you come back?"

"Of course"

She let go of my neck and fell onto the bed. Whoa. Deja-Vu. I went to my room and changed into a Grey V-neck and black sweat pants. When I went back to Alli's room I saw Mickey in a Black tanktop and Grey sweats. Color coordinating much? I think so.

I got in the bed but this time I didn't hesitate to hold her close to me. I knew she we still awake and I started sing my song Perfect to her. after a minute or two I heard her snoring lightly. I chuckled lightly and closed my eyes dreaming of Mickey.

Mickey's POV

I woke up to see myself in Cody's arms. Last time i freaked but this time was different. He looked so peaceful. Just then my phone beeped. It was a text from my mom. It had a picture of me and Cody kissing on a magazine. 

Mommy: WHAT IS THIS?!?

I was surprised she was mad. I thought she would be happy since she loved for me to get a boyfriend. I quickly say up and started pacing back and forth. Cody woke up once I got up since I got up so quickly. He rubbed his eyes and looked and me confusingly. I showed him the picture. He had no emotion.

I needed o get my mind off of this so I went downstairs and started making some banana pancakes. It was 7:00 AM I got out the ingredients and started to mix them together. It was raining outside. Thay made me even gloomier. I felt Cody come up to me and wrap his arms around me. He started singing the song Banana Pancakes by Jack Johnson to me.

Can't you see that it's just rainin'

There ain't no need to go outside 

But baby, you hardly even notice

When I try to show you

this song It's meant to keep you

From doin' what you're supposed to

Like wakin' up too early

Maybe we could sleep in

While he sang that he picked me up and dragged me out of the kitchen and started sway in the living room. I smiled at him then I remembered my pancakes. I got out of his grip and ran back to the kitchen continuing making my pancakes.

I'll make you banana pancakes

Pretend like it's the weekend now 

And we could pretend it all the time

Can't you see that it's just rainin'

There ain't no need to go outside 

I ignored him and continued making the pancakes until he took my hands and started maing me dance with him. I sighed and smiled.

But just maybe, Hala ka ukulele

Mama made a baby

I really don't mind to practice

Because you're my little lady

Lady, lady love me

Because I love to lay here lazy

We could close the curtains

Pretend like there's no world outside

And we could pretend that all the time 

He took me back into the living room and we laid down and when he said the song about the curtains he got up and closed every curtain that we saw. I just smiled

Can't you see that it's just raining

There ain't no need to go outside 

Ain't no need, ain't no need

Can't you see, can't you see 

Rain all day and I don't mind 

He got me up again and we started dancing around. I started laughing.

The telephone singing, ringing, it's too early

Don't pick it up

We don't need to

We got everything we need right here

And everything we need is enough

It's just so easy

When the whole world fits inside of your arms 

He turned me around and and held me in his arms as we swayed back and forth. He was so sweet.

Do we really need to pay attention to the alarm

Wake up slow, wake up slow 

I quickly remember the pancakes once again and I got up and ran to the kitchen to flip them as he followed behind me.

But baby, you hardly even notice

When I try to show you this song

It's meant to keep you

From doin' what your supposed to

Like wakin' up too early

Maybe we could sleep in

I'll make you banana pancakes

Pretend like it's the weekend now

And we could pretend it all the time 

He took the spatuala out of my hand and started making the pancakes himself. I sighed hevaliy. 

Can't you see that it's just rainin'

There ain't no need to go outside 

Ain't no need, ain't no need

Rain all day and I really, really, really don't mind

Can't you see, can't you see 

We've got to wake up slow

He finished the song and kissed me softly. How did I get so lucky? He finished the pancakes and we ate them with eggs and milk. The pancakes that he made were better than mine! That's weird for me since I;m the chef of my house and I always have compliments on my food.

After we finished eating he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the living room and we sat down. He turned on the TV to E! The first thing we saw was us. Oh gosh. He quickly chaned to spongebob. Oh how I love that little square dude. This month is going to be awesome.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awhh! Wasn't that shooo cute?? Now go read CrazeddTaylorrSwagg's story! Run my little Jellyfish! xD ahah jellyfishh ^.^

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 54.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...