Maid For Him

By MarciMarie

Angelo knew his mother was trying to play matchmaker when she suggested then paid for his maid service. The o... More

Maid For Him
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen Here comes Trouble
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one -Sorry For The Stupid Things
Chapter twenty two On Bended Knees
Just a heads up
Chapter twenty three
Epilogue

Chapter Nine

380K 7.5K 631
By MarciMarie

Ms Moretti , that little white image there  is your baby and according to this you are officially six weeks.”  Doctor Yhi announced as he rolled  the transducer over her  jelly incased belly. “ So that makes your due date around November 10th.”   Francesca felt the tears prickle the back of her eyes as she watched the image of her developing baby.  Realizing that this should be something she was sharing with Angelo. 

 A Scorpio.” Lala smiled squeezing Francesca’s hand reassuringly as she looked at the image on the screen.

“So your Ms Moretti’s partner are you ready for parenthood?” The Doctor  asked turning to Lala. Francesca couldn’t help but laugh at doctor Yhi ‘s comment and the shock look on Lala’s face.

“No, Doc. I’m strictly dickly, I’m the Auntie.” Lala corrected.”Daddy has yet to be told the good news.” Francesca wiped at her unshed tear and rolled her eyes at Lala. “I haven’t quite found the right way to tell him yet Dr Yhi.

“Francesca, time is of the essence before you know it  the baby will be here. So you must tell the father and remember to take your vitamins.”  Francesca watched as the doctor stood pulling the printed images of her ultra sound from the machine and handed them to her. “ You can show the father his developing baby and I hope to see both of you next month.” Francesca watch as the doctor quickly washed and dried his hands before walking out the door. Rising from the table Francesca  wiped the remainder of gel from belly and began to dress.

“So when are you going to tell Angelo he’s going to be a papa?”

“I haven’t decided.”

“French, this hot little body you have here is going to start to keep your secret for long.”

“Don’t you think I realize this.” Francesca turned looking at her friend “.It’s not easy telling a guy you just pushed away.  Yo! Angelo, dude where gonna have a baby. “

Lala slid her arm over her shoulder. “I think that was perfect. It had that Rocky appeal.”

“This is not funny La. He’s going to snap.”

“Look at it this way French. He got his wish. He took off that condom and wanted you prego . Well  wala. Baby Binochi.”

“You don’t know what this means. My mother, his mother their both crazy my poor baby.”

“That baby will have them two she wolves wrapped around his or her finger.”

“It’s a her.” Francesca stated.

“It could be a boy.”

“But it’s not so close your lips.” Francesca stood straightening her clothes.

“Where did you tell Giana you were going?”

“To the dentist for a cleaning.”

“That’s a good one. You hungry?”

“Starving.”

“Let’s go feed my nephew.”

 “It’s a girl.”

“No sweetie, It’s a boy. You want to bet “

“How would that look me betting on my own child.” Francesca smiled turning to her friend.

“Hundred dollars it’s a boy.”Lala smiled putting out her hand.

“Two.” They shook.

“This is truly going to be an adventure. La” Francesca walked out the door. Lala followed.

“And it’s just beginning.”

Several times Francesca had picked up the phone dialed the first three digits of his number then hung up. This had been gone on for the last thirty minutes since she had returned to her office. The buzz of the intercom caused her to nearly jump through the roof.

 “ What are you doing? “ Her mother asked.  Before she could reply her mother was entering her office, with a concerned look on her face..  “Francesca what is going on with you?” It amazed her how  her mother could always tell  if something was wrong with her. It was like she had a six sense. She wondered would she have that ability with her baby.

“Nothing is wrong ma. I just didn’t sleep well last night.”

“ Who were you trying to call?”

“Nobody .” She knew she looked guilty.”

“ Stop lying. It’s Angelo isn’t it? “ Her mother asked.” Ever since you and him broke up you’ve been acting strange. It’s a blessing that you two  didn’t get pregnant. Than we would have really had a ,problem.” Francesca turned and coughed  hoping to god that her mother hadn’t seen the shocked look crossed her face when she said  pregnancy .  The woman was too astute, she really had to step up her game to keep her from finding out truth.

. “So are you taking something to help with the insomnia?” Francesca watch her mother walk out the office and then back in.  “If you don’t have anything this should help.” Her mother  handed her a little brown bottle. “One of them will knock you out.” Grabbing her by the chin her mother turned her face side to side .”Are you eating Francesca ? I hope more than a salad. “ Her mother stood back to examine her more fully. “You really look  pale. You need to go home early and get some rest . I can handle the office. “  Francesca  had to recover quickly from that last comment. Her mother was too observant. All she needed was for her to find out she was pregnant then everyone would know.  “Get up your going home. Now.”  Francesca stood. “Ma I’m ok, I’m not going home.” Francesca took her bag and coat from her mother laying them on the desk . “  Fran  he isn’t the last man on earth, I know he broke you heart.”

“Ma, I broke up with Angelo, he didn’t break my heart.”  “Please I know a broken heart  when I see one. Whether he broke it up or you. Your hurting.” Her mother grabbed pulling to a hug that she could help but give back.

“Oh baby if you love him you should let him know don’t be too proud to let him know you made a mistake.”

“Ma that isn’t the problem.”

“Francesca, I know you and I know that you have feelings for this boy. The way you two looked at each other at the house. I could feel the heat between you two.  Trust,  me listen to your heart.”

“Ma it’s not like that.”

“When was the last time you saw Angelo.”

“A month or so ago.”

“Ok so seeing him with anyone else wouldn’t affect you right and that is a possibility you know?”

“No it wouldn’t bother me.” She lied.

 “Francesca, it’s hard to lie to me, I’m your mother.  Do you want me to talk to Angelo?”

  The last thing she need was her mother interfering now.  ”Ma,I can handle Angelo.”

“ Baby it would give me a reason to talk to Cella. We haven’t spoken since the incident.”

“That’s what you call it mom? Really?”

Francesca that day was crazy day. Your father with the gun, Angelo with no clothes. The whole baby issue” Francesca watched as her mother sat down  and crossed her legs.  “ You know it was a full moon that night. My nonnina (grandmother) use to say people act pazzo (crazy) with a full moon.”

“Ma  nonnina was crazy she howled at the moon with her dog. “

“Shut your mouth, you should never talk it ill of the dead. Her mother pointed.” Besides she only did that to get back at my grandpa when they were fighting to embarrass him.  That was the good old days. Anyway I can talk to Cella”

“Ma, No!” Francesca reversed rolls on her mom giving her a stern look. “Ma swear.”

“Francesca,  I swear.”  Giana crossed her heart and  smiled at her daughter because her legs where crossed.  So in her book that meant the swear was null and voided.

Soon after her mother left the office she gathered her courage and she called him taking a deep breath she waited as the phone rang.

 “Hello.”

“Angelo,It’s me Francesca.”

“I know.” He paused. “I’m just surprised to hear from you. What do you want?”

Francesca could hear the cold distance in his voice. She hadn’t expected for it to hurt but it did.  She had to put everything aside and make him understand that  they needed him. She looked down at her soon to be growing stomach.  

“ I was wondering if we could possibly meet for lunch or maybe dinner?”

“For what?”

“ I want to apologize. Please don’t make it hard.”

“French, you made this hard. I wanted to be with you. You pushed  me away .”

He laughed . “Now you want me to make it easy for you. That’s so rich of you.  You walked. You, never gave us a chance.”

“I’m sorry Angelo.”

“Really, at this point Francesca, I don’t care.”  CLICK!

Francesca, pulled away from the  ear piece shocked that he had actually hung up on her. For the second time today she felt like crying.  Everything was so fucked up. 

Angelo rubbed his finger through his hair. Looking at the phone that he had just hung up. Pacing from one end his office  to the next . Francesca had the nerve to call him after he had decided to totally forget about her ass. Now she wanted to intrude back in his life because she felt like it.  She deserved to be taught a lesson. Picking up his cell he called her back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 530 13
Jamie's day started off with her almost missing the train. Then her shirt just happens to be stuck between the train doors, fortunately a guy sees an...
518K 23.3K 47
I wanted a baby. I really, wanted to have a baby.. Actually it wasn't an option right now, considering my super hot boyfriend knocked me up... I was...
4.2M 91.4K 45
When Madison Banks moves to California with her dad after her parents divorce, she's ready for the sun, the waves, and the beach Hotties. Little did...
9.5M 309K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...