Chapter Twelve

Angelo’s Dream

He slid his hand up her smooth leg until he reach the warm spot between her legs. Using two fingers he rubbed her swollen moist nub, she opened wider, her bottom tuck close to his groin as she gyrated into him with a moan of pleasure. “Angelo.” Francesca whispered. “Angelo.”  

Angelo  tried to open his eyes but his lids where just to heavy and his mouth just to dry, to reply  and Francesca was fading away. With all the energy he could muster   he  parted his lids and looked up at the familiar face of his cousin who was swirling around in circles.

“ANGELO, WAKE  THE  HELL UP!”

Pushing up  from the floor Angelo looked around at the familiar surroundings of  Victoria’s apartment. His head hurt and his brain was fuzzy, as he tried  to recall how he had got there.

“Here take this."  She held out two white pills. "It might help the hangover.” Taking the cup of  coffee she offered and the pills.  He took  a sipped of the hot black brew and popped the pills in his mouth.

 “It’s about time you got up , and do something about that.” She pointed turning away. " Go take a shower or something." He watched as she walked away. Still feeling wozzy as he stood on wobbly legs.

The dream of Francesca came back to mind as headed to the bathroom. Victoria had interrupted the best part. Looking at his day old facial stubble and sleep ruffled hair. He listened to Victoria from the other side of the .

“You two have been sleeping most of the day away.” 

“Me and who?” He asked as he splashed water on his face. Looking at his blood shot eyes.

“Rob is here too don’t you remember.”

“No, the last thing I remember is sitting at the bar.”

“Yes, well over there on the other side of the couch is Rob passed out.” 

“I can’t even tell you how I got here everything’s a blank?”

“Well, I believe by cab, at least I hope so. Anyway congratulations on the good news daddy to be .” Angelo came out the bathroom as reality hit him.  He grabbed for the arm of the couch as the room began to spin again and his brain went into over drive as the events of last night came back into  focus. Francesca was pregnant. ”She  really pregant."

“That's what you keep going on and on about last night. .”

“How could I forget?”

“Well let’s see, do you remember coming her with Rob last night, you two practically falling through my door, then arguing with my boyfriend. Then you two start fighting I break up the fight you pass out here on the floor and Rob is over there  but before the fight you went on and on about Francesca being pregnant.  And your mother called your phone like a kagillion times, along with all your sisters.” She smiled. “Looks like, someone is in trouble by the way.”

“Looks that way.” He sat down on the floor.

“So how did Francesca tell you the good news?” Angelo watched as he cousin sat across from him.

“We were having dinner at my parents she got sick, and she told me.”

“And what did you do.”

“ The ass walked out on her.” Rob sat up rubbing his head. “That’s what he did.”

“Angelo you didn’t.”

“Yeah, he did.”  Rob put in as he fell back.

“Angelo,  you left that poor girl all by herself to deal with your parents and her parents alone after you announce that she was pregnant. That wasn’t very nice of you.”  Victoria shook her head in disbelief. “I don’t think I like you very much at this moment.”