Maid For Him

By MarciMarie

Angelo knew his mother was trying to play matchmaker when she suggested then paid for his maid service. The o... More

Maid For Him
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen Here comes Trouble
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one -Sorry For The Stupid Things
Chapter twenty two On Bended Knees
Just a heads up
Chapter twenty three
Epilogue

Chapter Five

525K 10.6K 1.7K
By MarciMarie

Angelo walked over to the kitchen counter he, picked up the plates and wine glasses he walked toward the sink. “Don’t say a word Victoria, I don’t want to hear it..”

“ Angel ?” Vicky walked over to him smiling. “You looked all comfy with the maid you didn’t need my help at all little cousin.” She slapped his arm.

 He turned facing her. “I always need you to run interference, but your right.  I didn’t need your help this time .”

“Yeah..I can tell by the way you were checking her out…and that little remark like uncle Vinny,  when she was leaving you’er too funny..” They sat down on the couch.

“You better watch out for this one cuz. Your mama’s  plot and planning might just be working this time,you sitting down eating with the woman just met an hour ago looks like it’s going to be some sad girls in Philadelphia.”

“Vic, I’m never ever…getting married.”

“Your mom and pop want an heir.”

“I can give them an heir and not be married...” He gave his cousin a devilish smile…”Shit maybe I’ll impregnate the maid, are babies would be cute.”

She laughed.”Now you’re talking about getting the girl pregnant,and again I warn you watch out for this one.. she’s not like the others, shit she put me in place soon as I walked in the door..I couldn’t even think of good come back with  her, she had on her six shooter out and was ready to reload. If I really had been your girlfriend you would be dead, ”

“Yeah she did  manipulate the words making me look bad..That part about going over her services was a nice one..” He laughed taking a drink of his wine.

“ Listen Angelo, see how you like this.. Francesca Binochi. Wait I got another one..Mr and Mrs. Angelo Binochi or..” “Shut up Vicky you’re not funny.” He interrupted her. Angelo watch as his cousin waved her hands in the air dramatically..They always looked out for one another ..Their family called them the twins because they were born on the same day five minutes apart at the same hospital..It was strange because they connected like twins..Always looking out for one another..she was his go to girl…when he had a dangerous situation with women that needed to be resolved..She stepped in as the angry girl friend or the abandoned pregnant girl friend in dire straits when a girl got to attached..

 “Let’s talk about your problem with Michael. Do I have to beat him up?”

“Oh Angel ..I really messed up..”

“Tell me all about it..” Angelo was listening to Vicky but his mind was on Francesca…what was she doing now he wondered…

Francesca entered the packed bar,looking around she waved to old friends and the regulars who hung out at Fat Larry’s Bar..This bar had been her and Lala’s spot since they were eighteen and got in using fake ID’s, back then it was like a whole in the wall…just another neighbor hood bar that old timers hung out in now..since Lala took over as part owner..it’s become a hotspot for younger crowd with live music on Sundays, .Karaoke on Wednesday’s…and a Dj on Friday and Saturday. Today was Thirsty Thursday two for one and the crowd was buying she could barley squeeze by.

“Hey, Frenchy, boss lady’s in the back…She got you a Jolly Rancher back there.”.”Thanks Dave.” She shouted  to the bartender as she walked to the back of the bar, guarding the office door was Lala’s tall muscle-bound brother Carmine. “Hey Frenchy baby,  you looking good,when we getting married beautiful?” He opened the door for her..”My next life.” She winked as she walked into her friend’s office.  

“I didn’t think you were coming..”

Francesca looked at her friend and partner in crime Lala sitting behind a huge glass desk covered with papers.

“I had to make a stop at a clients.” She said kicking off her heels as she flopped  down on the couch resting her legs.

“Was it the one with the son.” She watched as LaLa opened her small refrigerator pulled out her Jolly Rancher and handed to her.

“Yes and  today I meet her son.”

“Is he cute.” LaLa asked sitting on  her desk.

 “He’s a hottie with a cute busty blonde girlfriend.”  Francesca said taking a drink of her Jolly Rancher.

“So how did you meet his girlfriend? Does she live with him?.”Lala asked.

“She came over while we were eating dinner.”Lala  hopped off the desk excitedly.”You and the son were having dinner. Why do I have to pry these things out of you Frenchy?”

“It was just a business dinner.”

“Ok, so what happened?”

“Nothing really the girlfiend came over and got mad because I was there.”

“ If the girlfriend hadn’t come over you two would have probably did more than just eat  dinner.”

“I don’t do clients .”

“You’re going to do this one I know..”

“This man came home saw you there and wanted you to stay for dinner. Frenchy, you stayed.”

 “It was just dinner.”

“Hold on.” Lala pointed “It was dinner with a stranger in his home .”

“It’s not really a big deal .”

“It was a big deal to his girl.”

“She was little mad.”

“Of course you where sitting in her mans house eating dinner saying it was business You two where feeling each other out. You are going to fuck him..”

“ I’m not ”

“She might not be his girlfriend now after your dinner.”

“Why does everything come down to sex with you?”

“Because I’m a sexual being ..In a virgins body I want too, I need too but I haven't yet.

“ Your just a freaking nympho in the making."

“Yes maybe I’m a freaking nympho who hasn't found that one man to bust the cherry. I have three potential candidates my sugar daddy ,Charlie who has money, he wines and dines hoping to get some, my young thug Bobby who thinks  after Micky Dees is the way to  my panties and my main squeeze. Liam who just a gentleman.  It helps to have variety in this difficult decision making time..”

“I can’t stand you Lala” Francesca laughed. “ How can you juggle three men..”

“ Very carefully. I’m you two years ago Frenchy when you were still fun”

“Don’t call me Frenchy.”

“See that’s what I mean.” Lala pointed.”When you were Frenchy you were fun now your FRANCESCA! And your boring as hell and by the way I let you call me Lala..and my name is LAUREN.. and everyone here calls you Frenchy..

“ Yeah , don’t I know.”

“Now your ashamed of your nickname ..When you were thirteen French kissing all them boys ..in my dad’s garage you didn’t care..and when you were seventeen..”

“La that was along time ago

“Whatever you were fun then, I need that  Frenchy back I’m tired of Francesca….”

 “I’m still fun just older..”

“Frenchy your twenty eight that is not old, get that dick…”

“Lala.” Francesca looked at her smiling.

“What?”

“I forgot to tell you that when he came home the only thing I had on was his tee shirt.”

“See that’s what I’m talking about your holding out on me. Give me the whole story at once Francesca from the start.”

Angelo

Angelo watched  his cousin Victoria pull off.   Looking at his watch , It was still early he really didn’t feel like sitting in the house..He couldn’t seem to get Francesca off his mind.  He pulled out his cell as he walked back  into the loft. “Hey Rob what you up too?”

“ Nothing much just going to meet up with my  Joey for a beer ..want  to join us? Thirsty Thursday at Fat Larry’s.”

“I can use a drink where is located.”

 Twenty minutes later  he arrived outside his destination a corner bar   pulling the door he walked in .  The music was blasting and the place looked more like a club a neighborhood bar.  It was barley room to walk all the booths were full and the bar was surrounded.   Three bartenders were running back and forth.. He squeezed his way through the crowd until he found his friend Rob standing at the bar having a drink. Angelo  slapped his friends  back getting his attention.   Rob turned  gave  his hand a  shake and  introduce him to his cousin…

“ What ‘s going on man?” Angelo asked.   

“Nothing much..were just here having a discussion about a two beautiful women we’ve had yet to see tonight..”

“I told you there in the  back..Larry told me.” Joey said.

“Who are we talking about?”Angelo smiled.

“Frenchy and Lala. Lala is part owner, Frenchy’s her girlfriend..these two babes are hot..”

“Frenchy is gorgeous..She’s like a fucking goddess man if I could get between them leg.”

“You have to excuse him he’s had a crush on the girl since we were teenagers ..” Rob cut in.

“Why don’t you just ask her out ..” Angelo asked taking a drink of his beer Rob handed him.

Rob began to laugh. “She turned him down…like how many times Joey …”

“She didn’t turn me down she said she was involved with someone.”

“You two still talking about Francesca..” Angelo looked at the older guy who was standing behind the bar ..He wore a shirt that said ‘ I’m the Boss ‘. Francesca and Lauren would not be seen with you two. They’re both to classy for the likes of you two.”He pointed ..

“Larry I’m truly offended..” Rob said… “I reap of class see how my pinky sits out as I take a sip of my beer like an real aristocrat.”

 “You take your life in your hands if you mess with Salvotore’s baby girl. Listen buddy, all the guys love Frenchy and Lala because their untouchables.”

“Untouchables.” Angelo repeated.

“Yeah unfucking touchable Francescas father would kill someone over his baby girl and Lala her five brothers would too, see that guy there ? That’s Carmine and he’s the smallest.“ Can I cut in for a second .” All eyes turned on Angelo.”What is Francesca’s last name?”

“Moretti” Larry said..”Don’t tell me your love sick puppy too?

“No I’m not a love sick puppy . Actually me and Frenchy are quite close  she had my dinner waiting  when I got home.”

“You had dinner with Frenchy both men asked?” Looking at him.

“Yes, if it’s the same Frenchy who owns French Maid…That’s the girl who was wearing my shirt today walking around in my loft.”

“Frenchy’s your girlfriend?” Joey ask in disbelief ..”I bet she looked  awesome in just a tee shirt..”

Angleo was really taking a dislike towards Joey since he found out Frenchy was his Francesca…

 Joey must have caught on by the look he gave him..because he turned around back to his drink.

“Let me call the back , I’ll get Lala and Frenchy out here.”

Angelo watched as Larry called the office..

“La, I need you and French out here for a second…It’s important..Yes now.”

He pulled the phone away from his face and hung it up..”Women always want a big explanation. But their coming out..”

To no surprise Angelo watched as the crowd parted slowly  and every male eye turned as the two women headed towards them . Francesca and her Blonde friend had every male in the bar going crazy.

He watched the play of emotions across her face as she got closer and  realized who he was. For some odd reason he really didn’t like the  attention the guys were paying  Francesca,  with her low cut blouse that showed off her full breast and her  tight fitting jeans  that were hugging her like a second skin. For some odd reason he wanted to stake his claim, and let all of them, Joey included, know  that she belonged to him…

Francesca was surprised and shocked to see Angelo  standing at the bar. It was a little unnerving seeing him in her neighborhood bar. How had he known she was here? Was her mother giving out her personal bio to Cella?  La tapped her shoulder her pulling her away from her thoughts “I wonder who that is at the bar he can’t take his eyes off you..”

“That’s Angelo.”

“OhMyGod he’s freaking gorgeous…if you don’t want him I’ll take him..”Lala put in.

 Hands down he was the best looking man in the bar.  Even if he looked really mad like he was ready to kill someone.

“ This is a surprise,  what are you doing here ?” She asked   coming to standing in front of him.

“I came with Rob.”He pointed.

“Hey French” She ignored Rob still looking at Angelo who was smiling at her..

“So how did you know I was here in the bar that’s why we were called to the front right?”

“ I didn’t.  It was just fate Frenchy…” He said  pulling her to him placing his lips to hers so quickly that she little time to do anything but respond by partying her lips  allowing him entrance  she felt a quiver in her stomach as their tongues entwined  in a seductive kiss that left her breathless.   Loud wolf whistles and clapping  brought her back to reality as they both noticed the crowd around them.  

“Get a room you two.” Larry shouted.. Francesca turned to  Lala who was looking at them both strangely.

“Hello I’m Lala ”

“Angelo Binochi.”  He smiled …

 Francesca looked up into Angelos baby blues . he kissed the tip of her nose like it was a normal everyday thing for him and the bad part was she let him, this man that  she had only meet less than four hours ago had managed to throw her orderly world upside down in a matter of seconds.. and she liked it..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 896 15
this is collection of one shot. enjoy English isn't my first language. i am sorry if there is any mistake
607 26 19
All Angelo had to do was try out for the basketball team, get rejected, and tell his dad it wasn't meant for him. Then he'd graduate and forget about...
9.5M 308K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
511K 23.1K 47
I wanted a baby. I really, wanted to have a baby.. Actually it wasn't an option right now, considering my super hot boyfriend knocked me up... I was...