Forbidden

By crazydirectioner226

Ashlyn wasn't in the best relationship. She thought things were going to stay that way forever. Everyone else... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 29

25 0 0
By crazydirectioner226

Ashlyn's POV 

I guess I had more work than I thought I did at the studio. I heard Kate teaching a class as I finished up. I really just want to get home. I'm sure Harry is there by now. I put everything away and grabbed the bills that need paid. I can do that from home. I walked out to my car. I noticed a few parents look at me. I really don't care. I'm ready to just be home with my wonderful boyfriend. 

As I pulled into the driveway I noticed Harry's car was already here. I knew he was done already. I'm ready to see him. I know we were only apart for a few hours but I did miss him. I'm ready to spend the rest of the day in his arms if he lets me. I walked inside and heard the TV in the living room. I smiled a little bit before walking in. Something is off. I'm not exactly sure what it is. He doesn't seem happy to see me. Did something happen? Is he mad over something that happened while he was a practice? I don't think it's him being mad. There's defiantly something off though. I set the bills down on the coffee table before moving over next to him. I moved a little closer, grabbing his hand, "I missed you, babe."

He didn't say anything as he pulled his hand away from mine. I don't get it. He was so happy when he left earlier. Something must of happened there. I moved a hand up, messing with the loose pieces of hair that didn't make up in his bun, "Did something happen?"

He finally looked at me, "Are you going to cheat on me like you cheated on him."

I looked at him confused, "Of course I'm not going to. Why are you bringing this up?"

"It's just that you cheated on him with me. You can easily do the exact same thing to me."

"I'm never going to do that to you, babe. We're in a nice relationship and things are going well. I'm not going to ruin that."

"What about when things get rough?"

"I still won't. I love you Harry. I can't imagine doing that to you."

"Could you imagine doing that to Adam?"

"Not till I met you. My relationship was pretty much over with him. You know this. Why are you bringing this up."

He reached over, placing his hand on my leg, "Eric came to the gym today."

I should have known Adam had something to do with this. I'm not going to anything like that to Harry. I was going to wait till Adam and I were officially done to start things with Harry. He kissed me and I went with it. I should have made him wait. There was just something inside that told me to go for it. I just knew he was the one. I don't want anyone else but him. I never felt like that about anyone before him. I sighed, "I should have known. What did he say?"

"Basically that Adam is going to do anything to get you back and that since you cheated on him you'll easily cheat on me."

I shook my head, moving a little closer to him, "That's never going to happen. I have you. I only want you. I know you're the one for me Harry."

"Really?"

I nodded, softly pecking his lips, "You're all that I want."

He moved some of my hair, "I'm sorry I doubted you. You've never gave me a reason to."

"It's fine. I am the one that has cheated before."

"You never cheated on me though."

"That's true. I'll never do that to you."

He softly pecked my lips, "I can't believe I let him get to me like that."

"He can be very convincing."

"I'm never letting him to that to me again."

I smiled, "That's nice to know."

He intertwined our fingers, "Would you like to join me in the shower?"

"I thought you were never going to ask."

He chuckled and I got up, tugging on his hand. I lead the way upstairs to our bathroom. He started the water before turning back to me. He placed his hands on my hips, pulling me closer to him, "I'm really sorry for doubting you. I shouldn't have. I should have known he was just trying to mess with us."

"It's fine."

He pecked my lips, "It's not though. You've never gave me a reason to."

I grabbed onto his shirt, "It happens. Hopefully you won't anymore."

"I won't. I'm going to find a way to make it up to you."

"You don't have to."

"I know. I want to."

Before I could say anything he let down, softly pressing his lips against mine. I've missed this. I know kissed him this morning though. I still miss it though. I like being able to just kiss him whenever I want. I started pulling his shirt up when he pulled away from the kiss. I finished pulling it off before his hands to my shirt before it joined his on the floor. He lent back down, kissing me. His lips were just as gentle against mine as they were before. I moved my hands up, pulling his hair out of his bun. I started messing with his hair as his hands moved down to my shorts. He unbuttoned them before pulling them down. I stepped out of them towards him before moving my hands down to his shorts. I hook my fingers onto the sides with his boxers and pulled the off at the same time. I felt him smirk a little bit into the kiss before he hooked his fingers on the sides of my underwear, pulling them off. I felt him smile into the kiss before pulling away, "Maybe we should get into the shower, love."

I smiled a little bit, pulling him inside with me. It's nice being in here with him as the warm water runs over us. I was just in here not that long ago. I would rather be in here with him than by myself. He softly pecked my lips, "You should have waited for me so we could shower together."

"Well I didn't want to smell like sex going into the studio."

He started to smirk, "I don't see a problem with that. I went to practice smelling like sex."

"I'm sure they didn't say anything about it."

He softly pecked my lips, "That's true. I'm sure they know I won't tell them anything."

"Why?"

He moved some of my hair, "I'm just protective over you. They really don't need to know everything."

I can't help but smile a little bit, cupping his face in my hands, pulling him closer so I could kiss him. I felt him start to smile into the kiss. God I love this man. The odds have been against us and neither of us even seem to care. I know there's an age difference but I never think about it. It's like he's older than me though. He doesn't seem bothered by the fact that he's not. I felt his arms tighten around me, pulling me closer to him if that's even possible. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip. I let him entrance. I usually do though. I really wish we could have just stayed home all day doing this. Not sex. Just spending the day in his arms. I smiled a little bit before pulling away, "Maybe you should finish up your shower."

"Will you stay in here with me?"

I looked at him a little confused, "Why?"

He smiled, "I like having you in here with me."

"I was going to go make dinner."

"We can just order something."

I shook my head, "We can just eat out all the time."

"It's fine. One more night won't kill us."

I softly pecked his lips, "Fine."

He smiled, "I love you."

I can't help but smile, "I love you."

He pulled away from me before washing his hair. I can't help but look at him. He's so sexy. I love the way his tattoos look on him. I never thought that about anyone before him. I used to think tattoos were gross. I love them on him though. Maybe I should go get one. I guess I can bring it up to him later. Just not right now. I'm enjoying my view. I know he does the exact same thing to me. It didn't take long for him to look up. He winked at me before grabbing a wash clothes, putting some soap on it. He asked, "Would you like to help?"

I shook my head, grabbing it from him. I softly pecked his lips, "You're like a child."

He chuckled, "You love me though."

"True."

I started with his chest, slowly moving down. I felt him looking at me as I did. I don't mind though. Mainly because it's him. I wouldn't be doing this to anyone else though. Honestly this is a first for me. I'm happy it's with him. I moved down over his stomach, slowly moving down. I used my other hand, lightly gripping him. His breathing start to change a little bit. I smiled a little bit before slowly moving my hand. He grabbed my arm stopping me. I looked up at him confused when he mumbled, "Please don't do this right now."

"C'mon, babe. I'm making up from when you did something for me the other last week."

"You don't have to make it up to me."

I softly pecked his lips as he let go of my arm. I started moving my hand again as I moved down to my knees, dropping the wash cloth. I pumped my hand a few times before taking as much of him as I could in my mouth. He's just so big. I started bobbing my head as I pumped my hand on the rest of him. He started to moan. It's so sexy hearing him like this. I love knowing I have this effect on him. Hopefully I'm the only one. I know I am though. I started moving a little faster when I felt him fingers tangle in my hair. A few more moans escaped from his lips. I can tell he's trying to hold it in. I don't want him to. I love hearing exactly what I do to him. I looked up at him, batting my eyes. He moaned out, "Dammit. Don't do that."

I did it one last time before I started moving a little faster. He kept moaning out, tugging on my hair a little bit. It's so hot knowing I'm giving him all this pleasure. Honestly if kind of makes me want to have sex with him again. He started moaning out louder as he leaded back against the wall. I have a feeling he's not going to last much longer. He moaned out my name as I felt him twitch, cumming in my mouth. I cleaned him up before he grabbed my hands, helping me stand up. He softly pecked my lips, "That was amazing, love."

I smiled, "I'm just going to let you finish your shower, babe."

"Stay in here with me."

"I'm going to order our dinner."

He light pecked my lips before I moved out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around myself, walking into our bedroom. I found one of his shirts, sliding that on. I didn't really worry about anything else. I mean it's just the two of us here. I grabbed my phone before walking downstairs. I ordered us a pizza before turning on the TV. I grabbed the blanket off the back of the couch, cuddling up under it. I know Harry isn't going to be much longer.

After a few minutes I hard his footsteps coming down the stairs. I noticed a small smile playing on his lips as he walked in with his sweatpants low on his hips. He moved over to the couch, sitting next to me, getting under the blanket. He pecked my lips, "Did you order dinner, love?"

I nodded, "Yes."

He lent his head against mine moving closer to me. He wrapped an arm around me as he placed a hand on my leg. He started moving it up my leg but I wasn't stopping him. Maybe I can mess with him  a little bit. His hand got up to where my underwear would usually be if I were wearing any. I noticed him start to smirk, "Are you wearing any underwear?"

I shook my head, looking back at the TV. He softly kissed my neck, "That's really sexy, babe."

I smiled a little bit. I'm honestly not surprised. I knew it would mess with him though. We're not doing anything else today even though I want to. He's acting like he does too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 59.6K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
399K 12.1K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
547K 19.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
740K 16.6K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.