Locked [Finished]

By ThaKid_Snapback

Three ladies, three different stories. How did they end up there and what will they do once released? More

Welcome To Hell
The New Girl
One Call Away
Story Time
A Surprise Visitor
The Worst
Stronger
The Outside
Swimming Pools
Something New
We Got It
Huh? How?
Ladies Night
Home
A New Day
Tests
Trust
The End

The Time Has Come

1.7K 129 31
By ThaKid_Snapback

Part 8

Three Months Later

"This is the day." Kelly said.

"I know." Michelle and Beyoncé said in unison.

Beyoncé and Michelle were gathering their pictures because that's the only thing they cared about taking. Kelly sat on her bunk and watched.

"Kelly, don't worry. Six more months and you're coming home too." Beyoncé said.

"Just try to lay low." Michelle said.

Kelly nodded.

"I'm gonna miss y'all." Kelly said getting up and hugging them.

"Don't worry we still gonna call you and come and visit and then you gonna be out. I promise you." Beyoncé said.

"Knowles, Williams." The guard said coming in.

They looked and saw the guard and looked back at Kelly. They winked and Kelly laughed. They all knew this guard had a crush on her.

They grabbed their pictures.

"Rowland." He said and nodded.

"Officer." She said and hopped on her bunk.

"Six more months Kelly." Beyoncé said looking at her and turned to the officer. "That's for you too."

"Beyoncé!"

Michelle and Beyoncé laughed as the guard and Kelly blushed.

They finally were about to do their last walk through the correctional facility.

Once they were processed out they were given everything they had came in with.

"Damn, I loss my butt." Beyoncé said as she wiggled around in her jeans.

Michelle looked at her and laughed.

"Home cooked meals for a week you'll be back."

"Shit, I can't wait."

They walked out of the facility.

The first person Michelle saw was her son running towards her. She engulfed him in a hug. She never wanted to let go.

"Please don't leave me again ma, please."

"I promise I won't."

They walked over to David. He hugged her and kissed her.

When Beyoncé walked to the car waiting for her was her daughter who ran up to her. Her mother, sister, best friend, and Shawn.

"Ma, you're finally out." Jada said.

"I know, I know." She said kissing her.

They walked towards the cars and hugged everybody.

"I'm glad your home." Ms. Tina said.

"Me too."

"Now you can finally meet your nephew." Solange said.

"I know, I can't wait."

Beyoncé went over to Michelle before she left. They exchanged numbers and hugged.

"We gotta go shopping together." Beyoncé said.

"Most defiantly."

Beyoncé ended up in the car with Shawn and Jada. They drove home.

"How do you feel?" Shawn asked glancing at her.

"Amazing." She said with her head back. "I gotta meet with my P. O tomorrow."

"That shouldn't be that hard since you already got a job and everything."

"Yeah."

Beyoncé glanced at her daughter who was playing on her phone.

"You bought her that iPhone?"

"We bought her that iPhone." He said laughing.

"She shouldn't even have a phone." Beyoncé said loud enough for her to hear.

"Huh? What I do?" Jada said.

"Nothing." Beyoncé said laughing.

She began looking out the window looking at the trees passing by. She was so glad and thankful she was out.

Everyone met at Ms. Tina's house to eat and for Beyoncé to finally meet her nephew. After awhile Nicki and Solange left, Ms. Tina went to her room, and so did Jada.

Shawn was doing the dishes while Beyoncé sat eating her second piece of cake.

Shawn looked back at her from the dishes and laughed.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing." He said. "I'm glad you're enjoying the cake."

"Shut up." She said getting up.

She finished her cake and gave Shawn the plate and he washed.

"So what's your plan?" He asked.

"Working to get out of here. Can't stay with my mama forever."

"You want a house or apartment?" He asked.

"House, something stable for Jada." She said and he nodded.

They ended up staring at each other.

"What Shawn?" She asked.

"You know what I'm gonna say." He said wiping his hands off.

"Come on, I just got out today." She said.

"So you don't miss me?" He asked.

She looked at him.

"I'm not saying that." She said. "Let's just take it slow."

He nodded.

"Okay." He said and then stood directly in front of her. "Beyoncé, will you go on a date with me?"

She laughed.

"Yes, Shawn I will go on a date with you." She said.

"Okay, I'll pick you up at eight on Saturday. That's cool?"

"Yeah, that's cool." She said.

"Alright, well imma go up and tell Jada goodnight." He said.

Then went up and went towards Jada's room. Shawn told her goodnight and kissed her forehead and left. Beyoncé laid down with Jada while they watched TV.

"Mommy, you're not gonna leave me anymore right?" Jada asked.

"I promise I won't leave you ever again you have my word." Beyoncé said and kissed her head as they continued to watch TV.

***

Michelle laid in bed with her boyfriend and her son was laying on the other side of her.

"You know he's not letting you out of his sight right?" David said.

"I know and I'm fine with that." She said rubbing over her sons head. "What time he gotta get up for school?"

"School starts at nine so seven thirty." David said.

Michelle nodded.

"Okay, I want to take him." She said.

"Okay, he knows how to get there." David said kissing her forehead.

"I'm so glad to be home." Michelle said.

"I'm glad you're home too." He said.

The Next Day

Michelle had been sitting in the house for a while after taking her son to school and leaving her P.O's office. Her phone rang.

"Hello."

"Aye, it's Bey. You tryna go shopping? I can't fit any of my clothes."

Michelle laughed.

"Yeah. I'm with that. David left me some money till my card come in the mail." Michelle said.

Beyoncé told Michelle which mall to meet her at and Michelle got ready.

***

Beyoncé and Nicki headed towards the mall. Beyoncé was in luck that Nicki was off because she had to know what was in and what wasn't.

"I'm so happy to have my best friend back." Nicki said.

"I know, I swear I'm never going back." Beyoncé said. "But I need your help for something."

"Something like what?"

"I need to find an outfit for Saturday." She said as she pulled into the malls parking lot.

"What's going on Saturday?"

Beyoncé sighed at all of Nicki and her questions.

"Shawn asked me on a date." Beyoncé said.

"What? When? Awe, y'all so cute." She said.

Beyoncé laughed and shook her head as she found a parking space.

"Whatever, but I need something to wear." She said.

"Oh, I gotchu." Nicki said as they got out the car.

When they got out the car they met up with Michelle and Beyoncé introduced the two. Now on to find clothes.

***

Kelly laid in her cell. It had already been a day and she wasn't even sure if she'd last the next six months.

She heard the cell door open and she looked. She immediately hopped off the bed and looked at the person as the cell doors shut.

The person never looked up not wanting to meet Kelly's gaze.

"So you not gonna speak?" Kelly asked.

The person looked up at Kelly and took a quick intake of breath.

"Hey."

"Hey? Did you just hey to me? What the fuck are you doing here AJ?" Kelly said. "I told you to do one thing. Why the fuck you in here?"

"I was fighting." She said.

"Fighting? And you're fourteen, the hell you doing in here with me?" Kelly asked.

"I just turned Fifteen." AJ said.

"You think that make it better?" Kelly asked. "Talk."

AJ sighed and sat her blanket down on a bunk before she told Kelly what happened.

*Flashback*

AJ sat in a juvenile detention center waiting for her trial. This is the fourth time since the age of twelve she's done this. Her life started with petty crimes and escalated. This time she was being charged with aggravated assault. Her crimes ranked from trespassing to dealing illegal substances. The juvie became her second home and she was greeted with head shakes every time. In her mind being locked up was better than being in countless foster homes and on the street.

"You know you coming back right?" Erica, another juvie, said as they sat in the lobby waiting for their  hearings.

"Yeah." AJ said nodding.

"Johnson!" A guard yelled and AJ stood.

He escorted her in to the court room and she was greeted with the same judge.

"You know I saw your name in my file Alexandra and actually wasn't surprised." The judge said.

AJ just stood there.

"Enlighten me or better yet surprise me. Why you here? This time?"

AJ cleared her throat.

"Aggravated assault against a student."

The judge nodded.

"You wouldn't mind going back to juvie would you?"

"Honestly no so if we could move this right along there's jello for lunch."

The judge looked at her and she shook her head.

"I'm sending you to prison." The judge said.

"Excuse me? I'm a minor, I'm not sure that can be done." AJ said.

"With your excessive rap sheet and charges I can do what I please." She said. "You seem to not be learning your lesson in Juvie so let's see how you do with a year with the big girls."

"Wait, wait, I just turned fifteen. You can't do this."

"You've been getting in trouble since nine and with the law since twelve. I bet this will guarantee you'll learn a lesson." The judge said. "Guard."

"Wait, wait, I'll get my act together. I promise. Don't send me there, please."

"Guard, take her." The judge said.

*End Of Flashback*

"Now, I'm here." AJ said.

Kelly just looked at her and went back on her bunk.

"So you not gonna talk to me now?"

"I don't want to talk to you and I don't want to look at you right now." Kelly said.

AJ frowned.

"So it's okay for you to be in here and get locked up but when I do it it's a big ass problem." AJ said.

Kelly hopped down from her bed.

"You damn right it's a big ass problem. I didn't want this for you and you know that." Kelly said. "I told you to stay away but you wanna be grown so look where being grown got you."

AJ sighed and sat down.

"I still don't think you should be mad." AJ mumbled.

"Shut the fuck up Alexandra." Kelly said.

"Don't call me that." AJ said looking at her.

"Oh shut up." Kelly said getting on her bed.

She laid back thinking. It was enough she was in here but for AJ to be her cell mate was something she wasn't expecting. It actually brought up the last time she had seen her.

*Flashback*

"Kelly, all you gotta do is drive the car." Randy said to Kelly. "If we not out in five minutes just leave. Don't worry about us, just go."

"I'm not gonna just leave y'all." Kelly said.

"You will." Tay said. "You already in this too deep. If we not out in five minuets you need to go."

Kelly nodded feeling bad. She knew she shouldn't have been doing what she doing but she too deep in.

"Come on, let's go." Randy said.

They left out the wear house and walked to the car.

"Kelly!" They heard and looked.

A girl walked up to them and Kelly pulled her to the side.

"AJ, what you doing out here? Ain't you supposed to be in school?" Kelly said.

"Ain't no school today. Where you going? Can I roll with you?" She asked.

"No, not today. I gotta handle something but here." Kelly said going in her pocket and handing her a fifty.

"Damn, thanks Kelly." AJ said smiling.

"Yeah, thanks my ass you better be in school tomorrow hear me."

"Yeah, yeah. I'll come by after school." She said and walked off.

Kelly looked at AJ walk off and sighed.

"Kelly!" Tay yelled. "Come on!"

Kelly walked towards the car and drove off.

*End Of Flashback*

That was the last time Kelly saw Tay and Randy alive and the last time she talked to AJ until those cell doors opened.

Comment & Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 386 23
jus read!
71.8K 4.5K 54
{JAYONCÉ FAN-FICTION} No longer wanting to struggle in the hood, Beyoncé takes matters into her own hands to try to survive. However, her success co...
382K 10.6K 82
What happens when you try to do the right thing and hide your child from the spotlight but things go completely left. Check it out! Comment, rate, do...
3K 113 67
Last time we checked in with Jayden and his crew he was trying to figure out what was going on in his world. The other day it seemed like everything...